[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Frequencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tones.png (90KB, 564x355px) Image search: [Google]
tones.png
90KB, 564x355px
I found pic related on youtube. "The 6 tones of creation God's healing frequencies".

What is this? Does anybody have experience with it? It feels really strange to listen to because they're just plain unusual sounds. Does it just hack your brain with placebo effects if you take it seriously or is it a legit thing?
>>
>>18022909
hypnosis, tbqfh
>>
>>18022917

So you pretty much hypnotize yourself, then?
>>
>>18022924
me, no, I don't use this. That doesn't mean I'm not hip to what they are trying to do.
>>
>>18022925

I worded my post wrong.
I mean, if one were to use this, then it would be like hypnotizing oneself I assume. Also thank you.
>>
>>18022931
the best frequency or mind state to get on, is when you are laying in bed. Everything is calm. Your breathing is finally steady. Everything is right. That is when meditation and self reflection takes place.

If you don't reserve quiet time for yourself where all senses are muted, it can be quite stressful. The idea is to mute the bodily senses and then try to direct heavenly energy to your mind and soul.

This is achieved, by me, through laying in bed and breathing steadily but deeply. You need to have that perfect medium for catching your breath. too slow, you can't relax, too fast, you still can't relax.
>>
>>18022943

Then, I make the assumption that it can be used as a meditation aid. Seems reasonable.
>>
>>18022955
nope. it's hypnosis. It's zombie state.
Meditation isn't zombie state.

I told you, you close off the human senses and prepare way for the divine nature of reality to flow through.

This is man made machinery annoying your eye canal. With this inside your ear, you are relaxed, yes, but all you will receive is the same hypnotic tone. Nothing else.
>>
>>18022963
I've got to disagree here. The theory behind these tones is that mental states are characterized by specific frequencies, and by listening directly to these frequencies one can tune the brain into the same vibration, and thus the desired mental state.

I've had success with this, but only after quieting the mind chatter through meditation. So >>18022955, you've more or less got the right idea.
>>
>>18022909

I'm a meditator and a musician.

The science as we know it so far is that the frequencies of brain waves are very low compared with these frequencies listed here, which all lie within a narrow band of the human audible range. So, why should any of these produce a specific effect?

Next, wtf does this guy mean? The language is so imprecise. "Liberating guilt and fear". Why those two together? And would "liberating etc.." not imply "Facilitating Change" anyway?

"DNA Repair", that's a good one. As soon as you see some new ager talking about DNA you can pretty much tune out. "Scale of God", wut?

"Connecting/Relationships" well that could be useful, I have trouble in connecting/relationships because I carry a lot of Guilt and Fear. Oh, wait a minute...

"Awakening Intuition", they threw that one in there because every novice new ager wants to 'awaken their intution'.

And finally, "Returning to Spiritual Order". Wow. who wouldn't want some of that eh? Lets end with some grandiose yet obtuse phrase which doesn't actually mean anything, to reel in the undecided.

I call total BS. I listened to the tones, and, they are tones. Nothing else. whoever dreamed this up was just after another scheme to make money out of the gullible.
>>
What is 693 Hz?
>>
>>18025580
Ahem. I am neither mrdiating nor a musican, and i could sense the bullshit right at the first glance ;)
That is, i agree with you.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 454x324px
>>18022909
Sound engineer here and i agree with >>18025580, those frequencies aren't going to do shit, some pretty funky stuff can be done with the right frequencies, but putting those in your ears means nothing, you would be better enjoying some ambient music to relax.
(Pic sorta related, i like headphones)
>>
File: px100-ii.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
px100-ii.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>18027220
When I have a couple of hundred quid for cans... till then I'm OK with my Sennheiser Px100-ii's. Surprisingly good for the money.

And I'm also OK with derailing OP's shitty thread with posts about everyone's favourite headphones.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.