[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok it seems like a have very angry, red demon attached to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6

File: unrelated.jpg (29KB, 469x470px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
29KB, 469x470px
ok it seems like a have very angry, red demon attached to me? any idea how I caused this or what this thing wants?

>have a dream about the "devil" being behind a door, friend tells me not to open it, look through the hole and don't remember what I see besides a red demon (fuchsia)
>one week later a friend told me he never dreams but he has a crazy, realistic and fucked up dream about me... a RED demon appearead and tortured me in front of his eyes, killed me at the end
>same day a relative walks into my room and tells me around me it smells like sulfur (i didnt smell it though and there was nothing that could cause the smell around me)
>ALSO, same day get a reading from a "psychic" who tells me he can sense a very negative and aggressie RED energy around me

i can tell something is trying to sabotage me and people around me just suddenly (misfortune, accidents, diseases)... insects also started to appear a lot more around me, even on my body i found spiders and shit.

description of my friends dream he looked: relatively human-ish looking demon, red skin, totally naked, appeared male but had no genitals, like Nightcrawler from X-Men 2, except he had big twisted horns like a ram

help?
>>
>>18022754
Identify the behaviors you exhibit which attracted this entity, and then cease immediately and entirely; these things are not random. Invoke the light of God into your life. Clean your self, your soul, and space you live in. These beings are parasites. Give it nothing to feed on. It will try and force it out of you, but be as a stone in the river.
>>
aye m8, you gotta trust in Jesus
>>
>>18022754

Hey mate, nothing wrong with spiders. Maybe you just need to clean up. If there's a lot of spiders around and you get rid of them all then the things they are eating might proliferate.
>>
>>18022766
im going to pray tonight, i did this before and nothing happened so i dont have much trust but i have nothing to lose either.

though nothing really changed about my temperament and behavior so im not sure why now all of the sudden i got this into my life?

>>18022776
my room is clean, actually its not just spiders and the insects follow me.

i moved just this week into a new room and they are still around.
>>
>>18022754

I always love these threads where OP ignores the obvious advise to seek Christ and find guidance in faith but instead draws circles of salt around himself and burns sage.

Heres what I'd do, draw four circles of salt and start masturbating furiously, if it isnt satisfied by that kill yourself.
>>
>>18022783
i asked jesus for protection before and accepted into my life, you think i never done that? it just had no effect, also most importantly i want to know WHO this entity is and why its so angry or wants to fuck me up? im confused
>>
>>18022782

Oh. Well that fucking sucks then.

Also what the other Anons say is right.

>>18022786
You don't really need to know who or why. I'm no expert but I've been around to tell you what others will explain, and something like this happened to me before actually. It's basically a parasite. You don't ask a leech what it's called or what it wants, you just get it off. Fucking you up is how it feeds.
>>
>>18022789
a random parasite? that makes me smell like sulfur and even sends people that aren't me nightmares? and is able to make people around me go crazy?
>>
>>18022786

Wow your telling me you were insincere only wanting a problem to go away and it didn't work? Please tell me about how when you were five and said sorry your parents totally believed you.
>>
>>18022793

I don't mean an actual physical buglet or something that you can find and literally pluck off or so.
>>
>>18022794
its funny how you talk about jesus yet youre unfriendly and mocking me at the same time, very goodhearted of you
>>
>>18022797

Wheat from the Chaff kiddo, if your insincere with God theres no reason for me to act buddy buddy with you.
>>
>>18022812
oh yeah im sorry that i cant 100% super sincere without a doubt believe in something (god) i have never met, felt and has ignored me all my life when i asked for the tiniest of good will and sign.
>>
>>18022820

Dude, calm down. The attitude isn't helping. You need to change your mindset, shift back a gear a bit...
>>
>>18022827
you were the one who started being rude
>>
>>18022831

I'm a different guy
>>
>>18022842
well then you have the same style as he does how odd
>>
This thread has potential.
>>
>>18022846

Sigh. I give up.
Look: Those things feed on that kind of attitude like candy. I just wanted to help. Anyway I'm not particularly competent.
>>
>>18022852
thank you but better stay away before it finds you too
>>
>>18022793
Nothing is random.
>>
>>18022863
okay and why are you telling me that?
>>
>>18022866
Nothing is random.
>>
>>18022907
i dont get it
>>
>>18022954
>>18022907
>>18022754
OP is possesed guys.
>>
>>18022984
youre so funny arent you wish you could see me laughing my ass off "look at op, op is possessed" great meme
>>
>>18022866
Im telling you because this is not a random occurence. It chose you. Find out why.
>>
>>18023006
im trying to find it out but how do you find out stuff like that? what would you do???
>>
>>18023008
I already told you; sort your fucking life out. You're on your own.
>>
>>18023020
MY LIFE IS SORTED OUT!!! then dont leave me this cryptic stuff nothing is random my ass
>>
>>18022984
By rudeness, perhaps.

Maybe it picked him because he'd be too much of a dick to help. Like if a leech was smart and didn't want to be burnt off it'd attach itself to the back of a fatass who couldn't wash himself without the assistance of a rag on a stick.
>>
>>18023048
its affecting other people too, its not a weak parasite or demon, its literally driving other people around me crazy or makes them smell stuff and have intense nightmares
>>
>>18022754
Just burn some sage senpai and tell the demon to fuck off.
>>
>>18023086
im gonna tell it to fuck off and also ask jesus/god for some help, maybe it works. but i still wanted to understand who that demon is
>>
>>18023099
Have you considered going to the local church about it?
>>
>>18023108
no. i dont want them to think im insane. but i wandered around the church here quite a lot and i never felt appalled or anything? if was possessed or a demon was literally there wouldnt it freak out?

the only thing i noticed was, i was at the church cementry at night and looked around, asked for a sign for any "paranormal" thing and the light next to me suddenly turned off in the same second.
>>
>>18023099
Use a Ouija board or a some sort of divination device then if you want to know more about it. Try to find out it's name so we can help you more.
>>
>>18023099

The dark feeds off fear, hatred, jealously, deception, greed, and suffering.

It's anti-thesis is truth, love, joy, and humility.

Nothing can truly attach without consent or agreement of some sort. This can be direct or indirect. Most likely you've unknowingly done something to consent to its attachment.
>>
File: fuchsia.jpg (24KB, 979x816px) Image search: [Google]
fuchsia.jpg
24KB, 979x816px
>>18023128
i dont have a quija board, but i have a description posted above, i saw it as a demon but I just remember the color being fuchsia and that i was told not to open the door for it, and my friend who had the nightmare saw:

>relatively human-ish looking demon, red skin, totally naked, appeared male but had no genitals, like Nightcrawler from X-Men 2, except he had big twisted horns like a ram, used a dagger

it was also very powerful, could teleport around, paralyse people, affect and manipulate reality (in the dream obviously)
>>
>>18023153
Literally that is the description of many demons and X-Men characters dude. The name is what is important here. You can easily make a Ouija board with paper and try to get it's name but many demons don't want you to know such things. It would give you power over it.
>>
>>18023161
im going to try it in a few days then
>>
>>18023153

You've consented to its continued presence twice now. The first was when you asked for a paranormal sign and the second was when you chose to open the door.

Reject it's continued influence, presence, and anything it attempts to offer you. Make it known that you are aware of it and want nothing to do with it.

Do not fear, rage, or allow any negative intentions of emotions. Those will increase the entities strength.
>>
>>18023170
no, in the dream i wanted to open the door (cause it knocked) but i didnt, i just looked at it

and the paranormal sign was a general thing, it didnt mean to me "im consenting to crazy demons to attach to my life"

>Do not fear, rage, or allow any negative intentions of emotions. Those will increase the entities strength.

oh boy i have a ton of that, honestly im just going to pray i hope that helps and find out the name
>>
>>18023175

It is indirect consent. Asking for a paranormal sign does indeed include "Crazy demons attaching to your life".

Literally the best way to start is be true to yourself and speak only what you believe to be true (No lies or falsehoods as far as your awareness extends).
As for the second issue. It's a long and hard road to get through all of those. Fear is generally the easiest as for the rest it's just a matter of acknowledging and accepting your darkness and then letting it go to be replaced with positive patterns and thoughts.
>>
>>18023204
doesnt that mean evil paranormal things are stronger? because i just asked for a sign, why did the good forces not react?
>>
>>18023217

The dark paranormal entities are willing and ready to jump on any opening you present to feed and manipulate.

The light generally only comes from your own mindset, and decisions. Light entities will respect your complete freedom of choice and generally only act if directly asked without any contract or expectation of reward / reparations.
>>
>>18022754
ok lets play the devils advocate for a moment as say for arguments sake demons exist. what makes you worth any ones time to fuck with?

you probably not in the government (low level positions dont count like a intern or teacher (its a government job)). you probably also dont work at a central bank. your not a celebrity most likely

why you or those around you. what are you doing thats so great they need to take time out of the day to fuck it up?

are you a sorcerer who managed to avoid being poached by some low level head hunter demons thus encouraging higher level ones to try? no? disappointing your just a normie

you see the problem here right. your not special and your not important
>>
>>18023234
hm, makes sense

i did ask the "light" directly though (god? angels?) for signs and messages, even just a dream, didnt get much
>>
>>18023241
do you think the cow you eat at mc donalds is special? you think a hunter going out, stalking a random deer and shooting it is special?
>>
>>18023244

It very well could be a trial if you take that view. Next time you experience something from it try invoking the name of Yahweh the lord of hosts or Yeshua to remove it.

There is a difference between paranormal views of light and religious views of light. Inna paranormal sense light is just a path of evolution or growth. Darkness is another path to achieve the same result with opposite views and methods.
>>
>>18023277
how do you know that Yahweh is a good entity and not a demon trolling everyone into worshipping it and giving it power? what makes you certain?
>>
>>18023284

I do not. I was just working with the op's established religion.

Personally I say light comes from a person's personal thought patterns and goals. Truth is subjective and it is up to each of us to seek our own and empower it.
>>
File: KingJesus.jpg (37KB, 336x445px) Image search: [Google]
KingJesus.jpg
37KB, 336x445px
You just need some Jesus.

no really. Jesus can fix this. Go to a church and explain this to them. Have them pray over you and put oil on you.
>>
>>18022754
OP, may I remind you of Leviticus 18:22.

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
>>
>>18022754

That's just an average level haunting. I suggest you worship Satan and ask for his help.

Cast a protecting spell with a red candle and a red crayon.

It will work.
>>
>>18025435
if its a demon why is satan not taking care of his own servants running around going crazy?
>>
>>18025474

It is a Demon and because no one has made Satan aware of the Demon doing the deed. Simply contact him with a red object and he will help.
>>
>>18022754
Demons are a manifestation of your own psychology with the energy that permeates us. imagine that some 'other' version of yourself took a frowned upon path to become a demon (trans-dimensional entity, whatever you want to call it), and now something repressed in your psychology is giving it access to fuck with you.

Demons are all in your head, but very real at the same time. Fighting your impulses (that you know are unhealthy for you) and staying diligent to live a better life is your best defense. The only vectors for attack are the ones that you leave open. Take up jogging and meditation, you'll be fine. If you view this as a test, then completion will be very beneficial. Hell, you might even be grateful that this thing pushed you for change.
>>
>>18025482
yeah thanks for the tip im not sure if i want to have anything to do with satan though
>>
>>18025485
I'll take this a step further. If ''other you'' doesn't make sense, then I will extrapolate from there.

''Enlightenment'' is talked about a lot here. What is meant by that? Well, I would say that you don't step from ''unenlightened'' to ''enlightened', but rather, you become that part of yourself that is already enlightened.

On the other end of the spectrum we have psuedo-enlightenment. Which is essentially self-induced delusion (enlightenment could be an angel, delusion could be a demon). That delusion can be manifested into power, but it only brings more pain and sorrow to you when all is said and done. Even demons can start over and do the whole inanimate energy to plant life to animal to human thing and become an ''angel'' or ''body of light'' if they become ''enlightened''.

If there are infinite parallel universes, then some part of you is definitely going down the latter path (as is for everyone else in existence).

When Jesus was fasting and had a confrontation with the devil, it was an allegory for the impulses/evil that resides within. Keep feeding that thing power and it will show up in some very scary, and seemingly tangible ways.
>>
>>18025485
so bible demons dont exist? is what what you are saying? they are just created out of our negative thoughts and emotions?
>>
File: 680px-Ideal_feedback_model.svg.png (10KB, 680x280px) Image search: [Google]
680px-Ideal_feedback_model.svg.png
10KB, 680x280px
>>18025506
Not exactly. They were already there to begin with (our perception of time is linear, but that's just because we can only perceive limited amount of space-time at a given moment), but a variance of how you live your life and deal with things opens up vectors for these parts of you. Repression of wrong-doings, psychological trauma, etc gives these parts of you that were always there more direct access to you.

Imagine that all the ''bad things'' you think and do stem from and simultaneously power some part of you that you have no contact with. As well as the good things. The demon sends an input, your response (compliance or resitance) is the output. The output is a feedback loop that goes back into the demon, enough positive and it goes away, more negative it gets bigger.

They come out the worst during bad parts of your life, but also when you're seriously focused on leaving that part of yourself behind.

Diagram key:
Input would be the demon, 'A' would be the effect it's causing, b would be your response.
>>
>>18025531
Whoops, I contradicted myself there.

Input is the demon, A is what it wants with you or the effect it is causing on you, output is yourself (notice how it's outside of the feedback loop to the right), and B would be your response.
>>
how much demon are you have?
>>
>>18025531
interesting. but does this mean almost every person has demons? also how come that it made me smell like sulfur to someone else?
>>
>>18025540
So flood the input with ''positive'' charge and the input itself is changed by the output. It's less being positive, and more being objective, non-judgmental, and diligent towards yourself.
>>
I think i has an demon very anger at me and he very scarred and he try for kill me.
>>
jk i already dead.
>>
>>18025547
Demons can manifest physically if you give them enough power! I've smelled the demon sulfur smell before as well, it's very eerie. It's basically means you nervous system is under control and has inputs shot to it that you don't quite originate from ''you'', if I'm being blunt (A practical way to think about this is marketing. Commercials, magazines, etc making you feel like you need shit you dont need. succumbing to that eventually causes more pain because it doesn't fill that empty space inside of you and then you got demons in your head making you angry and irritable all the time).

that shit will permeate out of your skin. It does not mean almost everyone, it means everyone has them. We all have our own challenges to face, and more so than not overcoming them will lead you to the decision that you caused it in the first place somehow.
>>
>>18022754
>unrelated.jpg
heat and clockwork was always the best planet
>>
>>18025561
Also, yes i am implying everyone's nervous system is under something else's control, to a certain degree.

Don Juan said some pretty interesting things about ''the predator'' that might be worth looking into. From there, extrapolating from Carl Jung's (psychologist by day alchemist by night ;) ) theory of one's ''shadow'' and what I'm saying might make more sense..

https://prof77.wordpress.com/our-predator-by-carlos-castaneda/ - don juan predator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
>>
>>18025578
They usually go for abut tree fiddy on ebay.
>>
>>18025568
im going to read your links now, thanks

>>18025578
just fuck off youre not funny
>>
>>18025589
Shut the fuck up and get back to sucking this dick bitchboi
>>
hello niggas
>>
what happened are you scared?
>>
>>18025608
>satan
>"hello niggas"
>>
u shall bow before me u fuck
>>
File: OneSmugMan.jpg (22KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
OneSmugMan.jpg
22KB, 480x479px
>>18025598
>hello niggas
7/10 got a giggle out of me
>>
omg its the real satan ??
>>
>>18025589
I hope it does you some good. I'm only explaining things as I understand them. I could be 1000% wrong, but this is just what I've found to make the most sense so far.

I've witnessed people get physically possessed before, too, which is why I've looked so much into this. The bible didn't do much to help me figure it out, it's just full of too many contradictions and logical leaps that aren't substantiated by anything other than a perceived consequence at the end. The only consequences are what's accumulated by our own actions, but even then it's never too late for anything (demon or otherwise) to decide enough is enough.
>>
i was possesed once it was trippy
>>
>>18025621
physically possessed? what changes, just the voice?
>>
let me handle my pawns by myself and dont discuss this shit here.
>>
actual satan you sound fake send me a pic
>>
its a nigger , not satan you racist fuck
>>
>>18025641
>>18025640
I'll suck both of your dicks if I can get some advice on how I can get rid of the spoopy daemon.
>>
u just need to summon me.
>>
use some onion
>>
i can help if you want to summon something
>>
File: 1470348276274.gif (9KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
1470348276274.gif
9KB, 379x245px
>>18025646
why are you derailing and shilling so hard in my thread? did i hit a nerve? is this the demon defense force in full damage control?
>>
>>18025659
You fucked up, you deserve whatever you get from that demon you wretched waste of flesh and bone.
>>
>>18025665
yeah youre right.
>>
dont racism
>>
just take an ouija board and ask for a demon and dont say goobye
>>
you can pay me in potatoes, it is very respected.
>>
i pay in blood only
>>
motherfucker u dare say that to satan
>>
your a nigger not satan get over it
>>
but you sent a pic of a nigger and said that its you
>>
Am I supposed to swallow? pls halp i need advice
>>
The dark lord praises u
>>
Get some strong magnets, the type used to clean fish tanks will do, and either attach them to your bed if the frames metal, or even just connect them by conductive wire, ideally iron/steel, under your sheets. If you can do this in the pattern of a pentagram, all the better. This should protect you and camouflage your soul/aura/electromagnetic prescience you nervous system creates.

Next, you'll need to mentally prepare, get as much of a self confidence boost as you can, until you can believe in your own mental strength absolutely, then finally begin imagining yourself destroying red demons in increasingly brutal, graphic manners.

Then just keep going to sleep and hopefully you'll be able to mentally kick the shit out of whatever is bothering you.
>>
>>18025749
>red demons in increasingly brutal, graphic manners.

what if its a demon who enjoys violence and wrath? who feeds off these kinds of images and thoughts?
>>
>>18025755
you can try to kill yourself before it's too late.
>>
>>18025764
youre boring me to be honest.
>>
HALP HE'S RAPING ME, I THOUGHT HE JUST WANTED ME TO SUCK HIM OFF
>>
>>18025755
It's ultimately a parasite. In your mind, powered by a living caporial body, you set the rules. No matter how powerful it is, if you create an environment where you believe you can harm it, you will be able to fuck it up. The magnets should also mess with it by disrupting any natural energy patterns and prevent it from being able to feed anyway, weakening it's ability to either gain your strength or extend any influence on the dreamscape.
>>
>>18025804
thank you. ill give it a shot.
>>
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>18025836
why do you keep it bumped with shitposts? do you want something? or are you just retarded?
>>
>>18025804
Actually, expanding on this further, the whole idea behind such creatures feeding off 'negative' energy and emotion is a misunderstanding.

Demons/poltergeists/carnivorous non caporial entities aren't so much encouraging aggressive behavior, as they are attempting to isolate, weaken and mentally break you so as to be able to feed on your life force or latch onto you and piggyback on your physical existence. Strong emotions, be it anger, love, joy, hate, etc, all correspond to increased blood through, hormone production, energy transference and brain activity that make you that much more alive and thus stronger against any attacks.

The worst thing you can do is repress your emotions or give into fear. Let whatever emotional flame that burns brightest inside you blaze strongly, and any such entities will scuttle away back to the dark like roaches.
>>
>>18025847
i dont repress my emotions, its the opposite, im way too impulsive for my own good. so wouldnt that according to you reject the demon?
>>
>>18025627
their eyes turned black, their voice went otherwordly creepy, and they left a burn mark on my girlfriend just by touching her. My gf was able to perform an exorcism. Very odd night..
>>
>>18025858
you're impulse stems from something repressed in your subconscious. If you're impulsive and it isn't good for you, that impulsive nature is stemming from something that you haven't figured out yet. We all have this same problem, I'm still trying to figure these things out as well, I'm only responding personally to you because you asked so no offence, I obviously don't know your life lol!
>>
>>18025902
yes of course, i understand
>>
>>18025910
Just didn't want to come off as holier than thou. I'm not ''enlightened'' or anything of the sort, just have way too much time to ponder these things. If anything weird starts to happen, just remain calm. It may be hard, but this will piss it off enough to leave you alone eventually.

It's not the situation you're in, but the reaction you have to it. This is probably the biggest secret of the universe that we can understand in this state, imo. Apply the feedback loop I posted earlier to really any situation in your life and it can help you climb out of a mess (for example, stressful thing happens and you make it more stressful, when you could react without stress and maybe learn from the situation. learning from that will guard you in the future, and potentially open up new opportunities that would not have occurred otherwise.)
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.