[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might not be the right place for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: awakening1.jpg (85KB, 650x506px) Image search: [Google]
awakening1.jpg
85KB, 650x506px
I admit this might not be the right forum for this, but I have to put it out there somewhere. I've been having these weird dreams recently. I'm engaged and have been for about a year. But when I go to sleep I wake up next to my ex. I just live my life the way I would if I was still with her. And then when I wake up again I'm next to my fiance. I love my fiance and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but this keeps happening. I keep sleeping and walking up to a different woman, in what I can only assume is the dream. And I seem just as happy in the dream as I am here. It's getting to the point where I'm not actually quite sure which is which, or how it is I really feel. It's getting out of hand. The worst part is I have no idea what is going on or what triggered it. Everything is starting to get fuzzy and I don't know what to do or what is going on. Anyways. I just felt like I need to tell someone somewhere, because I obviously can't tell my fiance.
>>
>>18022695
Why don't you love me, Greg?
>>
>>18022698
Is this a movie reference? OP reminds me of a movie with Julia Roberts I think. She lives two lives, one in her dreams and one in waking life. She just can't tell which is wbich, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>18022695

So your human?

I've been married to my wife for 6 years and have two kids with her, I still sometimes dream about my ex's tight ginger snatch.

Not everything's paranormal your just a normal person get over yourself.
>>
>>18022792
Passion of mind. Demi moore, not Julia Roberts. Really cool movie. You should check it out.
>>
Ding ding ding ding. The man got it. I shall now tip my hat to you and leave quietly
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.