[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange dream.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (78KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
78KB, 500x386px
I had a strange dream last night, I dreamt that the US military was arresting people and forcibly enlisting them, I went to the toilet with my cable ties on and when I came back out I had missed the transport that everyone else was on. So I never found out what happened to the others. Why was I not on it too? This is a very strange dream. Why would the US government be forcibly enlisting us in a war? There are plenty of people that enlist to fight.

Could this happen in the future? Some unwanted war we are forced to fight?
>>
>>18022583
of course this can happen. world goes into a massive great depression, countries aren't happy and they decide to conquer other countries for food and money. Many will flee the nation before the draft begins and the ones left will be forced into the military because there is a population shortage after everyone leaves. This is just a guess.
>>
>>18022583
R.I.P normies!
>>
I once dream that I was in the middle of my house paralized, everything was colored red and all I can do was listening what was happening outside, I heard that a lot of natural disasters will cause the end of the humanity by the night (I can´t tell if it was day or night beacuse all the sky was red) then I heard the screams of my family while a clone with my family kill them with a knife and a gun, afther that my mind swaps with the body of the one (myself) who kill my family, afther that my house stars to burn and my body gets paralized again, then many tall white ghost start to stab me while I heard many screams and my house falls apart, then I go blind and I was finally able to move I instantly want to kill myself by jumping in the roof, then when I finally go there I see all the word burning and a tv showing images of kids dying and many demons around the world, I jump from the roft to finally kill me when evrything goes black and I was again paralized in the middle of my house hearing my family being killed by my clon, the nightmare repeats at least 3 times untill I finally "awoke", my mind already knows about the nightmare but I can´t move my body (sleep paralyzis), the paralysis last some 3 infernally seconds until I was finally able to open my eyes.
afther this nightmare I stop to browse /x/ for at least 8 months
>>
some people do that, cuz someone enlisted them...

blue pill: get off /x/, dont inna paranormal,
........... its hell and nobody wants to stay in the army

red pill: .sehsid etilletas era sdeb dna lortnoc dnim .sreklats thgin dna snailitper 01-3 egap no si llip der
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.