/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformation/Shapeshifting Spells, Rumors, Stories, Etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Circe.jpg (669KB, 828x768px) Image search: [Google]
Circe.jpg
669KB, 828x768px
I've always been fascinating with the idea of transformation spells and shape shifting, but I rarely hear anything about it nowadays. Anyways, I'm wondering what random information /x/ has heard? Personal stories, spells stumbled upon, rumors from others, etc. Not expecting much, but thought it would be interesting to hear what anyone has to say.

Some of the more interesting things I've heard in the last 5 years are:

-From a conversation quite a few years back, when viewing the original Cantus Circaeus by Giordano Bruno, there is a cipher in it that apparently has some transformation spell if broken.

-Some guy, I think in /d/, claimed to have summoned a succubus and requested that she turn him into a beautiful woman. They went into a bunch of detail of the change, but didn't post the ritual they used to summon the succubus. I found it interesting since it was more than the usual one liner.

-Watching a local news station (Minnesota or Wisconsin) while traveling. They were interviewing some girl who claimed to have saw a werewolf transformation a few years back. They had a lie detector test, which said she was telling the truth. The girl claimed she had seen it while traveling down Bray Road.

-Saw an off-hand comment on another site about a topic a long time ago on /x/ where the creator claimed to be able to turn any requester into animals, opposite gender, etc. I caught my eye since the comment I read said it was very popular since several people claimed it work. Sadly, couldn't find an archived copy, so may be a junk collection of people saying, "It worked, I'm a cat."
>>
bump for personal interest
>>
You really think you'll find the answer on /x/?
>>
Ive been studying the african if system. Its interesting because it is based on the deflection and affliction of the human conscience.
We recieved the world like
We started at
| |
| |
| |
| |

And end up in
OO
| |
OO
||

Now consider one that can illustrate the transition from old world trade center to new wtc. And read the odu.
>>
File: 1465432852056.jpg (908KB, 2880x2778px) Image search: [Google]
1465432852056.jpg
908KB, 2880x2778px
>>18022454

>Those guys who decided to be pigs instead of something cool like a lion or bear
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.