[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: masonic_emblem_chart.jpg (112KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
masonic_emblem_chart.jpg
112KB, 700x476px
so, i've been trying to make sense of this for some time, maybe someone on here can help out? maybe it's nothing, i've considered that and thats my inclination.

so when i was 15, i was forced into a rehab program for chemical dependency (amphetamines were mainly what landed me in there). so i meet this guy, he's staff there. him and this other guy claimed to be masons, told me to start reading the bible. that there were codes in the bible and i needed to read and re-read before i could begin to understand. i went on to go absolutely bonkers, looking for codes in every place they could conceivably be.

i forgot about this entirely, until 2 months ago when i was listening to some radio broadcast talking abt numbers stations.

what the fuck is wrong with me. does any of this mean anything? was the guy just fuckin with me?
>>
yes & no.

public free masonry is a general introduction to a "cult" if you would, pretty normie shit. a group of men who are bound by a similar belief system that in itself is relatable to common religions (christianity of all forms, Judasim, Islam etc etc)

there are probably things in the bible of having a close knit group of friends or "disciples" if you will. think the story of Jesus and the 12 disciples.

to join the free masons, you need to believe in a "creator" a "higher power" because it instills a sense of morals and guidance; yet the freemasons are unique in that it doesn't matter what you worship; you just believe in comradery. just visit your locsl free mason lodge website and you'll see what I mean.

now do free masons have ties with other cults such as "da iloominaty" or the skull & bones etc etc? no one really knows & that's where the conspiracy theories come from.

the bible will guide you to free masonry; but not everything has some sort of cryptic hidden message. It's all on how you interpret it & how you relate it; just like the story I just exlplained with disciples
>>
>>18022216
My friends and I—we've cracked the code.
We count our dollars on the train to the party.
And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this,
We didn't come from money.
>>
>>18022216
Francis Bacon was said by Manly P. Hall (a huge authority on Freemasonry and one of their major treasures of the 20th century, so to speak, since he was such a prolific scholar on them, mysticism, and history) to have actually written the KJV Bible, and also to have written the plays of William Shakespeare. I won't reiterate his arguments, you can find them for yourself with some research on the internet and maybe at your library, too.

In the 46h Psalm in the Book of Psalms, the 46th word from the beginning is "shake" and the 46th word from the end, before "selah", is "spear".

Francis Bacon also may have played a large role in Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry, which are supposed to be interrelated; Hall posited him as the founder and head of the Rosicrucian society.

In either the Rosicrucian Fama or Confessio (I forget which), they say that the Bible is a great source of information and it should be read diligently and anyone who read and dutifully rereads the whole thing again and again will be able to find out many secrets about the world.

Gematria is an ancient Kabbalistic practice whereby the Hebrew letters can be substituted with a numerical value, and words that add up to the same numerical value are seen as being mystically linked up; also, of course, this would tie in to weird stuff with multiplication, addition, subtraction, etc...

Apparently, they used this to find out many interesting things and codes hidden in the Pentateuch, or what you think of as the first five books of your Bible.

Kabbalah of course being a major influence on Freemasonry and part of its tradition.

So, some leads (if you want to get into this stuff the hardcore way) are: consider that there are codes in the KJV Bible hidden there by Rosicrucian/Freemason Francis Bacon, and consider learning Hebrew and doing some serious research into ancient Kabbalistic texts like the Zohar and reading the Pentateuch in the original language.

Or you could just smoke weed lol idk desu
>>
>>18023443
>In the 46h Psalm in the Book of Psalms, the 46th word from the beginning is "shake" and the 46th word from the end, before "selah", is "spear".
in the KJV translation, of course

> Rosicrucian Fama or Confessio
they came out in Bacon's day, by the way
>>
>>18023443
>Manly P. Hall (a huge authority on Freemasonry
He wasn't even a member until his late 50s.
>Kabbalah of course being a major influence on Freemasonry and part of its tradition.
Doubtful. Some of the newer stuff, absolutely, though.
>>
>>18023443
thats interesting. the guy who introduced me to codes & links of the bible wrote out a correspondence between the romanic-english alphabet & the numbers 1 through 9

1)AJS
2)BKT
3)CLU
4)DMV
5)ENW
6)FOX
7)GPY
8)HQZ
9)IR

in which he said alright scan through and as you read, play around with this. he made it seem like something i wasnt supposed to have, maybe it was or wasnt, i have no clue.

but so based on this and their symbolic fascination with light, "illumination" etc u get interesting things from that. like FOX, u get 3 iterations of 6, 666 according to them (if i recall) being the number of the illumined man

i also remember in my younger days listening to Christian pastors who put the fear of g-d in me (hardy har) abt the evils of these ppl, and of course from other sources i ate all that nonsense about RFID chips being the mark of the beast, so on and so on.

i think honestly the book of revelations was just a series of encoded messages about the ending of the old age and the beginning of the age of aquarius, like them detailing far ahead of time the illumination that theyre talking about

anyways. i dont get whats so scary abt that. sure the chip in my debit card probably holds some of the most valuable identifying information that there is about me or anyone else, but who cares. i do think its funny though how they talk abt the mark of the beast being requisite for financial transactions lmao
>>
>>18023679
>He wasn't even a member until his late 50s.
yeah fucking YEAH, people have argued this with me already, he was still a very good scholar on them even before he became one

>>18023679
>Kabbalah of course being a major influence on Freemasonry and part of its tradition
Just read Albert Pike

I'll qualify that i'm not a fucking 50th degree freemason and anyone can come in and put my shit straight if they've got more knowledge on it than me, I've only been researching this for more than a year.

also, pi time of your post checked

>>18024435
yeah, what you're saying is in Hall's The Secret Teachings etc. Interesting that you got this independently of that, apparently. 666 being illuminated man and also the alphabet cipher you put is in there, IIRC.

I can't say much on the "mark of the beast", although I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, honestly, that they're planning to stick chips in us eventually (who knows, with microtechnology, they may have already done it, a tracking sensor on everyone in the world, the technology they show us is at least 20 years behind what they really have)
>>
>>18025399
Be wary of what people tell you about freemasonry on the chans, anon. I've observed the same disinfo shill at work on 4/pol/, 8/pol/, end/pol/, and I think the guy you're talking to is the same one.

He mostly goes around "correcting" people with short responses that have one or two specifics, and denies or dissociates from any damning text about freemasonry.

Just be wary.
>>
>>18022216
He just did a shitty fucking job helping you
>>
>>18025399
>he was still a very good scholar on them even before he became one
Not really. He got quite a bit wrong. He was okayish with other occult matters, but still not great.
>Just read Albert Pike
Have. He had to rewrite his A&AR SJ degrees to inject some Qabbalah. You really don't find it elsewhere. This isn't to say you can't have Qabbalistic interpretations of the Freemasonic teachings (as by virtue of it, you can apply it to whatever), just that it wasn't originally intended.

>>18026093
>correcting people
FTFY.
>>
>>18026144
Sup Ausbro, you're exactly the guy I'm talking about. I recognize you in every thread.

>A&AR
Every time.

Massive disinfo shill right here people. He's in literally every thread on masonry on every single chan.

>FTFY.
You're a fucking liar.
>>
>>18026623
>>A&AR
>Every time.
Well yea, that's what it's called.
>He's in literally every thread on masonry on every single chan.
Ergo, so are you. Which means it's a reasonable assumption that you're the disinfo agent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.