[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AngelMcGuire.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: angelmcguire.png (33KB, 514x545px) Image search: [Google]
angelmcguire.png
33KB, 514x545px
/x/, I really need your help with this. I'm being really curious about this.

A few minutes ago I found a Facebook post that was shared publicly, with the guy tagging everyone on his friends list. It was simply a link, that Facebook labeled as a "Movie" and that he added it as a "Movie he watched". I tried clicking it, and it sent me to this site called: angelmcguire.com

It is completely strange since the first time I saw it, it shows codes (in a list), and a colored circle.

But it began to get weirder in the moment I looked at the list of "Movies he watched" in his Facebook profile, about 10 links with the same image of the first one, with different names, all going to the same website but adding a long-ass URL for each one. When I clicked on one of them, it was a different code, and I realized that everytime you refreshed the page there was a different code and the position and color of the circle changes including the "word" inside it.

I searched info about the website with other tools to see if I could get anything from them, and it showed me that this page was registered 3 years ago, but the domain is 1 day old and it's also hosted on France.

Pic Related, this is how the page looks with the codes that appear on the page when you access it.
>>
File: stevenguevara.png (293KB, 1306x562px) Image search: [Google]
stevenguevara.png
293KB, 1306x562px
Here's the Facebook post and the list of movies I talked about.
>>
>>18021774
Dude you blocked his name out of the screen grab but look at the file name.
>>
>>18021760
debug site?
>>
>>18021808
I know, I writed up the name on the filename because I thought the censor was unnecesary in the end.
>>
Beaners being retarded.
>>
File: 1426648069004.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426648069004.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
monitoring this thread
>>
File: amg-inf.png (20KB, 778x210px) Image search: [Google]
amg-inf.png
20KB, 778x210px
>>18021814
Debug? Uh, you mean where I got the information?

I used Statvoo.com to know the register date (forgot to mention that the service provider is GoDaddy)

And I used Scamadviser.com to get the domain age, website and owner location.
>>
>>18021826
>albania
kek

but in all seriousness i dont think any website registered with GoDaddy is cause for alarm
>>
>>18021832
Well, there was at least one Indian fake Microsoft-Support page registered with GoDaddy.

Even if it was "safe", what do those codes even mean?
>>
File: amg-inf2.png (74KB, 688x342px) Image search: [Google]
amg-inf2.png
74KB, 688x342px
>>
>>18021760
Congrats on your virus, OP
>>
interesting shit

bumping
>>
File: mortyfied.jpg (14KB, 539x960px)
mortyfied.jpg
14KB, 539x960px
woa spook, bump
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.