[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of cursed ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 41I71s385xL.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41I71s385xL.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
I was given a cursed ring by my ex, I want to get rid of it.
Do I just have to throw it?
Or I have to throw it in the sea?

Ring looks like pic related
>>
>>18021755
Burn it in the fires of mount doon faggot
>>
>>18021758
>mount doon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU
>>
Do a shit on it then throw it in a fire.
Problem solved.
>>
salt it, burn it.
>>
>>18021764
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>18021755
You need to find a bless scroll, this will help get it off your finger. From there it's pretty much worthless
>>
>>18021755
OP i make a side profit by lifting curses/ exorcising demons

couple things i need to know:

what is it made of
what do you mean by "cursed" exactly
and what happened between you and your ex

DO NOT THROW IT AWAY OR INTO THE SEA
>>
burn it. now.
>>
>>18021789
>what is it made of
Made of titanium
>what do you mean by "cursed" exactly
and what happened between you and your ex
After I noticed that she's quite crazy, I left her.
And she told me that I will never forget about her, and she was right even though I threw everything related to her.
And I just realized that I didn't throw the ring, and she was quite superstitious.
I'm pretty sure she did something to it
>>
>>18021810
ok

titanium is not really a metal that is cursed easily or often. gold, silver, copper, these are the most cursable materials.

it doesn't mean it didn't happen... but probably not

is the only symptom of this "curse" that you are emotional over a breakup? that's not unusual at all
>>
don't burn it or throw it away

you need a scroll of remove curse

nah but really you gotta remove the curse first
>>
>>18021815
I'm not emotional about her at all, I actually despite her now.

But she keeps showing in my memory and suddenly thinking about her, she still didn't accept our breakup, while I slept with many other girls after her
>>
>>18021845
ok i highly doubt this is a curse. but if you want to be sure, you have to destroy the ring.

if the curse is bound to the ring, the strength of the curse is dependent on how much of the object is intact. the finer you can pulverize this ring, the weaker the curse becomes.

that doesn't mean cutting it in half, that would have almost no effect. you have to scatter it into as many bits as possible. it'll be hard to do that with titanium.

if you have access to holy water, soaking it in that first helps dispel the curse as well.

but really, the fact that the ring is titanium and not silver, gold, or copper means the curse is not very strong, if this is a curse at all. judging by your lack of symptoms id say it's probably just a break up
>>
>>18021810
Holy shit dude, you just need a bj
>>
>>18021845
>I'm not emotional about her at all
>I actually despite her now.
That's an emotion...
>>
File: samwise.png (327KB, 400x400px)
samwise.png
327KB, 400x400px
>>18021778
That's how you badly cook a meal.
>>18021810
>And I just realized that I didn't throw the ring, and she was quite superstitious.
Doesn't make her a witch. Sounds like you're the superstitious one.

Just give it back to her, dude. Or throw it into a volcano.
>>
>>18021755
What is this normie shit on my /x/? Go ask facebook you vaginormous tard. Summer pls end.
>>
>>18021755
its not cursed. its probably hematite and it was probably bought at the beach or online.

you would be surprised how many stores across america sell those and they are always seem to be on a beach

hematites no good for curses. wood, iron, even silver but rocks dont work well
>>
The curse is in your head and is based on complete emotion. Chuck the ring or admit you still feel for her and don't relate it to anything else other than the inability to express yourself so it must be a curse
>>
The thing about curses is that they can bee largely reinforcing . Telling yourself it's curses puts a sort of self fulfilling prophecy on yourself and sets you up for confirmation bias
>>
>>18021816

Ayy crawl friend what's up
>>
>>18021755
sell it at a pawn shop
>>
Chuck the ring into the nearest volcano.

If that doesn't work throw her into the volcano.

Still not working? Throw yourself into the volcano.

If none of that works, you clearly need a better volcano.
>>
File: 1468820022341.png (4MB, 1682x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1468820022341.png
4MB, 1682x1544px
The only way I've heard is to give it to someone else or melt it. Melt it from Lord of the rings. Give it from morrowind lol.
>>
>>18022470
Underrated post
>>
>>18021755
Give it to me.
>>
>>18022486
>>18022470
underrated samefag
>>
you have to give it to someone else and make sure they wear it. if you throw it away it will keep coming back to u
>>
>>18023219
y'all are so good at insults, but you really don't know what's going on

where is your heart at?

where is your heart at? what guides your judgments?
>>
kill yourself

works every time
>>
>>18021755
give it back to her, obviously
>>
>>18023229
why would you tell someone to kill yourself?

what are you a psychopath?
>>
>>18021755
Mail it to me
>>
>>18023248
>whereyouthingyouare.jpg
>>
go to a church or use benediction
>>
I'll take it
seriously
I can post my kik and we can set this up
I want that shit dude
plus I'm a tripfag, I deserve to be cursed
>>
>>18021782
Star Trek
>>
Bury it in a jar of piss and rusty nails on a full moon
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.