[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/UvSNI_-lqcg HE WONT RESCUE YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: XCVXCVXCVVXCV.jpg (14KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
XCVXCVXCVVXCV.jpg
14KB, 222x222px
https://youtu.be/UvSNI_-lqcg

HE WONT RESCUE YOU
>>
I found a video proclamations go here:

YouTube Thread: >>17994203
>>
must be another ARG
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 264x191px
¶ Bring foorth the blinde people, that haue eyes; and the deafe that haue eares.

9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew vs former things? let them bring foorth their witnesses, that they may be iustified: or let them heare, and say, It is trueth.

10 Yee are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my seruant whom I haue chosen: that ye may know and beleeue me, and vnderstand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, euen I am the Lord, and beside me there is no Sauiour.

12 I haue declared, and haue saued, and I haue shewed, when there was no strange God among you: therefore yee are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

13 Yea before the day was, I am hee; and there is none that can deliuer out of my hand: I will worke, and who shall let it?

14 ¶ Thus sayth the Lord your Redeemer, the Holy one of Israel; For your sake I haue sent to Babylon, and haue brought downe all their nobles, and the Caldeans, whose crie is in the shippes.

15 I am the Lord, your Holy one, the Creatour of Israel, your King.

16 Thus sayth the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mightie waters:

17 Which bringeth foorth the charet and horse, the armie and the power: they shall lie downe together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as towe.

18 ¶ Remember yee not the former things, neither consider the things of olde.

19 Behold, I will doe a new thing: now it shall spring foorth, shall yee not know it? I will euen make a way in the wildernesse, and riuers in the desert.

20 The beast of the field shall honor mee, the dragons and the owles, because I giue waters in the wildernesse, and riuers in the desert, to giue drinke to my people, my chosen.

21 This people haue I formed for my selfe, they shall shewe foorth my praise.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.