[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 300x223_3012.jpg (20KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
300x223_3012.jpg
20KB, 300x223px
Do you have any info or links about the subjects of
Urban shamanism
Psychogeography in cities
Map sigil making
Secret societies that operate in the city
Paramental entities in the cities?
>>
>>18019382
urban shamanism is just drugs breh
>>
>>18019393
Then i didn't mean that..
I want to learn about the other stuff like weird symbols, gutter plates with patterns, mystical graffiti with hidden meanings, street signs that don't seem right.
City spooks and entities that roam the streets.
>>
>>18019382
I don't have much to say on this subject, but you should look at your own town on google earth, or just scan wiki pages on your town and it's history. Search for blogs with your town name. You can find stuff you never knew existed.
>>
>>18019416
You could head to your local Masonic lodge if you haven't already learned what sacred geometry is.
>>
>>18019480
I don't know about this.. it might be helpful since one important figure in all of this is Black Pythagoras.
what should I ask them?
>>
>>18019382
Only book you'll ever need
>>
File: zt57ab39ed.jpg (72KB, 604x270px) Image search: [Google]
zt57ab39ed.jpg
72KB, 604x270px
I was reading about ancient Runes aswell as their mystical properties and I wanted to give my opinion on this topic. for those who don't know, Runes are the letters in a set of related alphabets, If you’ve watched anime or played video games then you probably seen it before, The name "Rune" itself, taken to mean "secret, something hidden". The origins of Runes may have originated from the Phoenician alphabet however researchers are still uncertain. The earliest runic inscriptions found on artifacts were used as magical charms , curses & omens. This form of practice would later be known as 'Runic magic' or 'Runic division'.

(1/?)
>>
File: ot57ab33aa.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ot57ab33aa.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>18019783
For example: lets say a man engraves runic inscriptions on a sword with a simple message like "best warrior ever". (so in theory) the purpose of the runes would be to program the subconscious mind of who ever wields that sword in believing he's "best warrior ever". Not only that but the opponent fighting the person with that sword will subconsciously pick up that message & actually believe he is fighting against the "best warrior ever" , which will ultimately lead him in losing the fight or getting killed. As silly as that may sound this was how psychological warfare worked back then , Even if the person doesn't understand the runic writing , our subconscious mind already knows its meaning.
>>
>>18019788
If you're familiar with NLP or Mentalism you would know how easy it is to control or influence someone's thoughts through the power of suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZS85ipnQzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EchfO2pjOrM
>>
>>18019790
Another "Magical" aspect that these runic writings may have is the power of words and it's influence on our physical reality ,
Which is the notion that by not only saying words but writing them down can have a physiological affect on living & perhaps non living things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5ajOLbYtM
>>
File: yy57ab34b5.png (510KB, 631x409px) Image search: [Google]
yy57ab34b5.png
510KB, 631x409px
>>18019791
There are even some Indo-Europeans tribes involved in these type of magical practices like the Scythians , that would tattoo themselves with runic writing on their bodies.
>>
File: nat1470607592406.jpg (374KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
nat1470607592406.jpg
374KB, 1180x664px
>>18019502
>Raven Kaldera is a pagan priest, intersex transgender activist, parent, astrologer, musician, homesteader, and the author of "Hermaphrodeities: The Transgender Spirituality Workbook"
>trans

Hmm not sure about this anon. Those people usually won't shutup talking about their sexuality and why yrans is ok..
If the book is some weird shit about sexual trans energy in the city then no.
>>
File: lx57ab34dc.jpg (162KB, 700x1350px) Image search: [Google]
lx57ab34dc.jpg
162KB, 700x1350px
>>18019793
So did these runic writings had any mystical properties? , I honestly don't know but I can Imagine Vikings with runes tattooed all over them must've looked pretty badass.
>>
>>18019788
Runes can be related to city-mancy. There is text and symbols all around everywhere you look.
>>
>>18019794
The only reason you think that about trans people, is because those are the only trans people youve had contact with. Primarily because theyre the easiest (unfortunately) to come into contact with, and theyre insufferable.

btw "Urban Primitive" doesnt mention gender or sexuality at all.
>>
>>18019793
... the pain of getting that done with ancient-grade equipment
>>
>>18020656
You don't know shit about ancient technology. The nephilim were on the earth in those days.
>>
>>18019795
>>18019788
>>18019783

MY TIME HAS COME.

Runes are a language, and within the Germanic culture, written language had power.

Writing a saga in a stone was to write the truth. Each Rune forms a story and that Story is fact.

Each Rune itself has a meaning, a god, a letter, a word.

Combined they provide rites and scripture for rituals, and just like Sagas, they must be truth because they are written in the runes.

Germanic Mythology is extremely Fatalistic. Fate is written out before it happens and cannot be avoided.

There is power in words.
>>
>>18021323
Also, to add more; The source of the Runic language is shrouded in mystery.

We can't find any real ciphers or protoforms for Runic exactly, and it's Origin is steeped entirely in Myth.

The Runic magic was not invented by Odin, but in fact discovered. It has always existed.
>>
>>18019794
It doesn't, but it does go into how to smudge with a cigarette
>>
>>18021336
>We can't find any real ciphers or protoforms for Runic exactly, and it's Origin is steeped entirely in Myth.
>The runes developed centuries after the Old Italic alphabets
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runes#History_and_use
>>
>>18021349
I bought some American spirit cigarettes for exactly that reason. Tobacco is a smudging herb and all you have to do it light two, stick them in your mouth backwards and blow. Instant smudge machine and the bonus is you feel like some smudge Goddess. Your breath is purifying.
>>
>>18021530
All well and good, but the book doesn't differentiate between normal cigarettes and 100% tobacco cigarettes
>>
>>18021671
So?
>>
>>18019382
is that Constantinople ?
>>
Good stuff on flaneuring, and most of this shit is sociology nowadays.
Urban design is a good point to start.
Anyone interested in creating a chat dedicated to urban druidism (embracing an urbanscape in mystical way) may be willing to throw a letter at [email protected]. Could be some good shit, especially if you are a bit crazy about all this urbanscape stuff.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.