[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moloch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: moloch.gif (112KB, 319x561px) Image search: [Google]
moloch.gif
112KB, 319x561px
can i get a quick redpill on Moloch?
Bohemian grove related?
Buildabird?
Clinton / Bush involvement?
>>
>>18018916
>>18018916
Moloch aka golden calf idol which the people of Moses used to pray when he was away. In Islam when Musa(Moses) AS left his people to receive the revelation of God, there was a man from his people who took a chunk of soil which the messenger of Allah SWT Jibreel(Gabriel) walked, then he threw the soil at the idol which made the golden calf bray. Then tthose from the people of Musa AS were amazed from this idol but the idol wasn't able to say a word, it only brayed. Later on after Musa AS arrived, he burned the calf and threw the remainings into the sea, and those who used to worship the calf and disobeyed Musa AS and the revelation of Allah SWT went astray.

Now the current jews are back at this old idoltary practice.
>>
>>18019426
I know of the "Solomon Star" is that what you're referring to?
>>
>>18018916
its all bogus, now delete this thread
>>
>>18019436
>Now the current jews are back at this old idoltary practice

As far as I know, they're either orthodox or reform and pray only to God. Or is this >hurrr I've been redpilled and kikes only pray to money or whatever, in which case, fuck off.
>>
>>18019437
There are current jews with high status who are back to the old pagan practice which the pagans from the people of Musa AS used to pray.
>>
File: star-of-moloch.png (89KB, 2379x1118px) Image search: [Google]
star-of-moloch.png
89KB, 2379x1118px
>>18019452
John 8:Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1. John 2: Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also .
>>
Worshipping Moloch works. He is able to give power and prosperity.

But at what cost? One day the present reality will mean nothing...and everything at Judgement Day.
>>
>>18018916
almost everything you hear about Bohemian Grove is real. Look up the disapearance of Johnny Gosch. The people who go to Bohemian Grove did that.
>>
>>18020014
Hillary Clinton probably never went, since its a fraternity. Bill did, so did the Bushes, and nearly every other US president. Except Nixon, who called it the most "faggy event ever," or something to that effect.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x392px
>>18019448
boho grove is real, its in occidental, California, in Sonoma county. It still happens mid July each year
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2061x5756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2061x5756px
>>
So I'm named after him, how do appease .
>>
>>18019448
Bohemian Grove is an actual place, it's where the rich and certain political families go to party. Moloch is an actual deity. What about this is fake?
>>
>>18020160
... just a simple mention of an animal sacrifice in the name of a demonic god passing through Hillary Clinton's email, don't mind me...
>>
>>18020185
Your actual name is Moloch?
>>
>>18019465
Isnt that the same book series where a man lived inside a giant fish, bushes talked, and slavery was a-okay in many instances?
>>
>>18020042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
>>
File: 1396740422077.gif (1MB, 225x124px) Image search: [Google]
1396740422077.gif
1MB, 225x124px
>>18019465
yeah that cleared it right up,
good work
>>
Moloch is basically just like Kek, but he's a complete faggot. Moloch doesn't give two shits about worshipers, or really anyone else. The rest of the gods hate him, and he fucking stole the Amulet of Yendor. Don't bother praying to him, he'll just fuck your day up.
>>
>>18020042
Nixon was there numerous times faggot. He is in a photo there seated with Ronald Reagan...
>>
>>18020438
Yes sir
>>
>>18021699
why were you named Moloch anon?
>>
>>18020699

>he fucking stole the Amulet of Yendor

No, that was Fredloch. Close personal friend of Moloch, and frequently mistaken for him.
>>
>>18019436
You're wrong. Moloch was worshipped by neighboring tribes, and his worship called for child sacrifice. Hence why the Israelites were explicitly banned from child sacrifice. The calf was not a Moloch idol
>>
>>18020353
What is irony?
>>
The Bull is a representation of a Lord.

They gave a King or a Ruler the title of a Baal / Bel and they were seen as a Bull.

For instance Enlil was the Baal of Heaven. And Marduk was the Bel of Babylon.

So Enlil was known as a "Lord" of Heaven and Marduk was king of Babylon.

See in the Old World if you were a Lord IE: one of the Archons you were seen as a Bull.

But if you were a Lady you were seen as an Owl.

In the Bohemian grove they do the Ritual in front of a large Owl, not a Bull. Because they are worshiping a Goddess.

Marduks name means the Solar Calf. And the Golden Calf was an Idol of him.

Sometimes his name is changed because of the many languages of the People. He was called Meridoch sometimes or Mastema.

Remember after the fall of the tower of babel all of the languages were confounded.
>>
Marduk is the Adversary of Enlil. He sided with the Igigi who revolted and abducted human females to have children with.

Let me explain to you guys why the Devil has Horns, Hooves, a Tail and a Trident.

He has these animal attributes because he was a Baal / Bel meaning he was seen as a Bull one of the Archons. An Archon is a Lord or a Ruler.

Enlil was rank 60 but Marduk was just below him at rank 50

Marduk was the Son of Ea Enki.

Enki is Poseidon or Neptune. Just as Enlil is Zeus or Jupiter. They are both sons of Cronus or Anu, Saturn.

Enki's weapon then is the Trident. Just as Enlils is the Lightning bolt, Because he was the Lord of the Storm and Enki was the Lord of the Seas.

Satan is not a name is a Title for this Adversary or Enemy of Enlil.

His name is Marduk.

The Bel of Babylon and known in Egypt as Ra.

Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.

Ezekiel 29:

The word of the LORD came
unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against
Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and
against all Egypt: Speak, and say, Thus saith the
Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, Pharaoh king of
Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers.
>>
>>18022328
See, that'd be a cool analysis if it weren't for the fact that Marduk is the sumerian/akkadian name for the god Jupiter. Completely seperate from the entity Satan and definitely seperate from the god Ra, whose sumerian/akkadian equivalent would be Shammash.
In fact, Marduk is the slayer of the terrible Igigi.
And don't quote the bible as a source for the old ones.
>>
>>18022918

Planetary personifications change over time.

Because Marduk took over from Enlil. That is why he could be said to be Jupiter.

Shamash is also known as Utu. Which means the Sun. So I see why you are confusing him with Ra because he is a Sun god.

But Shamash is the Son of Nannar the Moon god, he is also known as Sin. He is the brother of Inanna.

There is alot of evidence that Ra is Marduk when you read the Sumerian tablets they tell us so.

Amar Utu is a sumerian spelling for Marduks name. literally, "the calf of Utu" or "the young bull of the Sun"

It translates to the Solar Calf. Hence the Gold Calf Idol.

The Solar 'Lord'
>>
>>18019448
Fuck off shillary.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.