[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the spirits/universe talked to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (21KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 343x429px
/x/, let me tell something before we start a discussion in this thread. In 2010, at my home, i was alone in my couch. Suddenly i could see a white figure in front of my grandmother portrait, wich has passed away long ago. The thing is, i wasnt exacly seein her, but just some strange white figure, but i could feel it was my dead grandmother.

So i asked "If its really you that im seeing, then i want you to do 2 things to prove that its really you. The first thing i want you to do, is that tomorrow i want to rain, but ONLY in my house. The second thing is, tomorrow i have school, so i want you to turn out the school energy power, so we can leave school earlier".

Dont ask me why i wanted these two stuff, really. Anyway, after that i was staring at that white figure for a few minutes until it disappear in thin air.

The next day, 6 am, i woke up because my mother opened my door to wake me to get ready for school. And yes, i was hearing raindrops. I went outside and i just saw exacly what i told to that spirit of my grandmother. It was raining. Only in my house...

So i got ready and went to the car with my father. As i was gettin near to my school, i saw lots of people outside their classrooms. "Whats happening?" I though to myself... then when i got inside of my school, everything was kinda dark, everyone out of their rooms, chatting wih each other. Then i noticed that there was no energy whatsoever. So the second wish i did to my dead grandmother, was accomplished. So yes, that proved that what i was seeing in front of me, that day, was her...

Have someone here experience the same? I do have some visions of the future about my personal life, my next lover, things like that, only because im asking my guardian angel whats gonna be, or whats im going to face in the near future

What about you guys??
>>
File: 1468935446222.jpg (1MB, 3018x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468935446222.jpg
1MB, 3018x1500px
Well I believe I've talked to God a couple of times, in person. I'm probably crazy though. I've seen a ghost once too. It was made of smoke and made my sister curl up in a ball from how cold it was. Idk though aaahhhhh. I'm having a psychotic break. Fuck lol that wasn't relevant, i just felt like telling someone. Anyway cool man your grandma's looking out for you. I feel like my grandpa is trying to steal my body. He don't like being dead, but nobody does I guess.
>>
well.

a long while ago I started seeing giant "tears" of light in front of me. huge ones that lasted like a fraction of a second. then I started getting thoughts and information about things I never even considered before.

since then I only see the occasional speckle of light here and there. however I think this is because back then I was at my darkest period and really open to any kind of communication.

I could see visions of creatures too. These also last only a second. I see them still sometimes however they are not pleasant to look at.

I should probably mention one of them the visions was Jesus. I couldn't tell you what the other things were.
>>
>>18018525
>It was raining. Only in my house...
>in my house...
>in
>>
>>18018694
Interesting, I have some similar experiences like you which I will explain below.

>>18018525
I haven't really talked about this that much to others, but this seems like an appropriate place to talk a little about my experiences if that is what you wish.

A little over a year ago, I smoked some weed for the first time (technically second but the first time I didn't feel anything but a burnt throat). Anyway, what happened to me would be way to long to explain, but what is worth mentioning in the context of this thread is that I believe my soul actually split away from my body and had a direct conversation with God while my body was set on auto pilot. It felt really weird but I know that they were definitely apart. Anyway again, like I said it would be way too much to talk about now, but some of the main points to take away from in the context of this thread, being "proof", is that one, while I was talking to him, I realized that I needed to charge my phone so I could set my alarm for work the next morning. I remembered I left my charger on the floor in the dark living room and God told me to get it and he will lead me right to it. I decided to trust him and went off to get it. I got to the general location where I knew it was, bent down, reached my hand out, and without even moving my hand an inch away, the cord was right there in my hand.

cont.
>>
Also that night I think God set up another test for me. I really needed to go to the bathroom so I went there while I was still praying. After I finished, he told me to lock the door and turn off the light and bow down because he said he was going to reveal himself to me. However, I had to keep my eyes closed and head down because you know you are not suppose to see God. I did and I could really feel him there in front of me and while my eyes were closed in the dark room, I could still see a very bright light in my eyelids. Also interesting worth mentioning was that I was also fighting the devil because I could feel him constantly arousing my curiosity to look up but I held fast and did not.

One more thing that I think was interesting was that the next morning at work I was able to talk with a deceased friend. My coworker was at the ash register dealing with a customer while I was folding some shirts on the other side of the room talking to him. Shortly after my coworker comes to me with a fascinated look on her face telling me the oddest thing that happened. She was going to swipe the customer's credit card on the register, but before she could press the credit card button, the register opened itself and the receipt printed out saying the payment already went through. I then heard my friend's voice say that was me! and I had a good laugh with him.

One more thing that I want to say. Many years ago way before all of this, I awoke in the middle of the night. Where I was sleeping then was angled perfectly so I could look out into the hallway, and at the end of the hallway, I swore that I saw a ghostly figure and was scared and I quickly went back to sleep on the other side of my bed. Looking back and remembering this, I think that was a figure of Jesus.

Sorry this is really long but I feel that this is the right time to talk a little about that because I don't get to discuss this that often and I need to let it out sometimes.
>>
>>18018796
>>18018791
oops forgot to link
>>
>>18018721

Those tears of light man, i do have seen a lot, like 3 years ago. I do see these days, but somehow its kinda rare. And yes i feel good a few minutes later after i saw those bubbles of light floating in the air.. its weird, but good.

>>18018796

Really interesting experiences you had. Sometimes when i see a figure in front of me, with a white energy around, with good feelings, i do think its Jesus, or at least something near the counscience of Jesus.

Well, unfortunaly i do see a lot of spirits that comes to me to stole my energy, or calling for help. Thats not so good, because my energy is used and sometimes i feel really down...
>>
>>18018525
Thats no proof that it is your grandmother, any powerful spirit could have done that. To get real proof you need the spirit to actually proof that it's your grandmother. By asking something only she could, like a nickname she gave you or a situation you both went trough or family secrets. Although any really powerful spirit can still replicate those stronger evidences but it will be more likely be your grandmother
>>
File: how to inject weed.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
how to inject weed.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>18018525
>Has the spirits/universe talked to you?
no
you're schizophrenic
go take your meds and stop shitposting
>>
>>18018525
No.

However much i want and wish for some sort of experience, any excuse to believe life is even a little more then just get shit on then die and nothing

So far in 25 years i have had no such experience. Maybe someday..
>>
>>18018525
I had one encounter with an angel in one of my dreams. She was made of pure light and rode a white steed. All she told me was that she would be with me whenever i needed her. I never felt calmer and more at peace in my entire life, as if time stood still and i was experiencing the pure essence of life itself.
>>
>>18018525
>only because im asking my guardian angel whats gonna be
Interesting. Does everyone have a guardian angel? I'm going through a really tough time, praying to God, wishing for guidance and for things to go back to the way it was. I want to talk to my guardian angel too.
>>
"Woman, beleeue me, the houre commeth when ye shall neither in this mountaine, nor yet at Hierusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for saluation is of the Iewes.

23 But the houre commeth, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit, and in trueth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit, and they that worship him, must worship him in spirit, and in trueth."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.