[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4am - 5am LHP Questions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1442045395189.jpg (454KB, 1406x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1442045395189.jpg
454KB, 1406x1916px
Never asked for, never required. Ask any questions about the Left Hand Path and I'll answer to the best of my ability. Only responding til 5 AM.
>>
are you one of those laveyan fags
>>
>>18017326
nope
>>
>>18017333
10/10
>>
What is the left hand path?
>>
>>18017339
Objectively the LHP is a collection of philosophies revolving around the idea that the mind is the highest "entity" around, i.e. that we make up our gods and godesses to either personify mental processes or talk about acts of nature in an atheistic yet polytheistic manner. Subjectively it is a grouping of algorithms used to plumb the depths of one's own mind in order to come out stronger and more adept in one's own personal reality.
>>
>>18017348
Soooo yet another cult to serve de Demiurge.
Good luck, dude.
>>
>>18017357
And good luck to you in your life, my friend
>>
>>18017324
does it have anything to do with scientology, if so what is it like?
>>
>>18017374
I don't know much about scientology, I know it isn't LHP though, or at least it's publicly known devices are not. I'd venture a guess and say anyone who claims Scientology and the LHP are together is full of ill-informed conspiracy theorist bullshit.
>>
>>18017324
Do you happen to know a tall bloke who's gone by the name Chip? He was strongly lhp last I saw him.
>>
>>18017383
Nope, never heard of him. If he's a regular poster I must've missed it
>>
>>18017324
What exactly is the path and what does it have to do with the left hand. Why is it called "Left Hand" Path
>>
>>18017386
Nah. Was hoping you knew him from the lhp community. Also went by Louis for awhile.
>>
>>18017400
I'll direct you first to
>>18017348
and then as for why it's called the "left hand" I hesitate to go into, there's so much behind it. Suffice to say that left hand means "sinister" in I think Latin, so run with it from there anon. I'll have to look into that more I guess.
>>
>>18017404
The LHP community is huge, it'd be hard to identify an individual member by only his first name, or really any "real" name at all as most of us know each other by self-chosen names
>>
>>18017406
does it imply that people that are left handed are some sort of demons or something. or everybody else that aren't are. i dunno i just want answers. i have actually never heard of this before, and i'm really into cults and the likes. not saying its a cult but it almost sounds like it is.
>>
>>18017409
No, it has nothing to do with your dominant hand. Left handed people are not demons and should be treated the same as anyone else. and if its a cult, it is most easily a cult of one, being you yourself.
>>
Alright, its 5AM, time to end this. See you next time. Be good to each other and don't be a moron, I'm out.
>>
>>18017324
can anyone join the LHP
>>
>>18017407
Thank you for replying so quickly. I figured iit was a long shot, but worth trying. Miss the guy. So more on topic, what are your thoughts on the Temple of Set? I've known some good people from ToS, but haven't really dug into their take. Worth exploring? I took a look at LaVey's work a couple of decades ago, but wasn't very drawn to it. Would you recommend taking another look at it? I work / "swim" in dark and light currents.
>>
>>18017324
Kifflom.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.