[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Satan is Satan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1428290060802s.jpg (3KB, 90x125px) Image search: [Google]
1428290060802s.jpg
3KB, 90x125px
Hi /x/, I'm a newfag. I recently Heard of the legend of the 7 princes of hell. What made got my attention was that they mentioned Lucifer and Satan. And I was like, wtf? Lucifer and Satan aren't the same entity? Please giv me answers
>>
jesus, the holy spirit. they are the real satan
>>
>>18017266
Wut? Makes no sense
>>
Zthegame...
>>
Ok, then why would be the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Satan? And why the Holy Spirit?
>>
>>18017261
The way I see it,
Lucifer/Samael when he was serving in Heaven.
Satan when he was ruling in Hell.
>>
>>18017306
At the legend of the 7 princes, every prince represented a deadly sin. Lucifer was pride and Satan was wrath. So they have to be different
>>
Bumpety my phone is dying so hurry ples
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo8(1).jpg (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo8(1).jpg
42KB, 800x600px
Some theory

Lucifer was an angel. (Like, was Vice-President of Heaven before god told him some nonsense, that he could'nt simply let sink. He had to tell god that his bullshit have gone too far)

Samael Still an Angel. it's like the Heaven's MI6/CIA

Satan never was an angel.

That was the Siritual part.

Here's the historical part.

Satan is ''Enemy'' ''Adversary'' in Hebrew. Soooo..... Even if we give him wings, Horns, and tails to figure it, it could be anybody.

Lucifer mean ''Light bearer'' (From latin Lux and Ferrer). This have been used :
To describe jesus,
to describe a false jesus.
To talk about a Satan.

But... but...

Ha fuck this. Just see for yourself and make ourself an Idea.

https://answersingenesis.org/angels-and-demons/satan/what-about-satan-and-the-origin-of-evil/

That's about satan.

I've studied so many of these shits that I often getting mixed up in many systems.

I wish I'd went on the root at the start.
We do have bibles. but if we goes to the old hebrew one, things aren't as simple as in the Translated version you get today at walmart.

Just the fact that we Translate Elohims to God, is make me wonder about could really have been wroten in the firsy bible.
>>
Lucifer brings the light. Satan tests who is worthy of it through temptation. There is holy purpose. Time does not exist outside of the material realm. They are simultaneous.
>>
>>18017266
Kiiiinda. Satan is a hebrew word, meaning "adversary". Christ and his church are the principal adversary against judaism. That said, jesus is not in hell
>>
>>18017285
In many stories, even true ones, there are parallels and subversions. In the garden of eden, the snake who tricked mankinnd into wisdom fulfills the same archetype as jesus, being patron saints of humanity not well liked by the authority of the time
>>
>>18017266
That's literally blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the unpardonable sin
>>
>>18018494
Interesting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.