[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am predicting people's injuries, sickness and deaths through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: sc2SrpG-2.jpg (548KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sc2SrpG-2.jpg
548KB, 1920x1200px
Okay /x/. Mythbust this shit because it's starting to scare the hell out of me.
Since I was about 7 years old, I've foreseen people's deaths in my dreams. Every time someone is going to die or get sick that I know (like a family member or friend), I will have a dream where something happens. If anyone's interested I can tell you what happens in each dream for different people. They're so worrying I remember them in more detail than I would other dreams. So far I've predicted the death of my great grandmother (pneumonia), great grandad (natural causes), neighbour (cancer), and a number of others, as well as predicting people getting sick, such as my grandmother (cancer), grandad (other side of the family, had a heart attack and is still unwell to this day). These have all appeared to me in dreams and I dreamed of them getting sick.

I also have trouble sleeping. Which of course, means less time for sleep. As a kid I got more sleep, meaning these dreams were more frequent then than they are now. You'd assume that to be a good thing, but it's really, really not. Since I was about 15 onwards, I have been predicting sometimes devastating injuries verbally, when they're not the type of injury one can foresee happening.
Around the time I was at my first high school, one teacher managed to get me kicked out purely for having anxiety. They called it bad behaviour and used it to have me moved from the school. I hated him for the emotional trauma he had caused. So one day, I saw him with some friends, and being the edgy teen I was, I laughed about how it'd be funny if he just fell over in the middle of the street and "down those stairs [next to him]".

Cont.
>>
>>18015903
Even if you can do that it's not possible via a hmong image board. Sage.
>>
Continued

A couple of days passed, probably around a week, when a friend from my old school told me about how he'd been yelling at soke students (as usual) and had just simply yelled so much and gotten himself so worked up, he passed out and hit his head. Of course, he went to hospital. He was in and out for a few weeks for what I assume to be head injuries, and eventually had a heart attack and was hospitalised for months due to how low his health was. I joked with friends how it "must be karma" and how I "cursed him", but all this time down the line, it's not funny anymore. It's scary. It scares me a lot.

A year or so passed and I had settled into my new school. Most of the teachers were okay, apart from one. Unfortunately for this one teacher, she took a disliking to me from the start and the feelings became mutual because I'm a very defensive kind of person. She would constantly put me in detention for stupid shit like wearing nail varnish or too many pairs of earrings, because I was an emo little shit and she just liked to punish me for things other teachers didn't give a damn about. After getting out of detention one day I was, again, laughing with friends about how it'd be hilarious if she "tripped up one day". I said it in the context of a metaphorical trip, so to speak - like making a mistake or picking on the wrong person and getting what's coming to you. No more than a week later, she fell over. She bruised all her face. She was heavily pregnant at the time - probably only a few weeks from leaving for maternity leave - so there was a huge risk to the kid. I didn't find it funny at all. Her kid could have died. This was the second time something karma-like had happened, and it was a little weird to think about that. Either way, I assumed it was a coincidence again.

Cont.
>>
Continued

Now, a few years down the line since this has happened to me, and only a few death-by-dream situations later, I've come to the realisation this isn't a "coincidence" anymore.
I was with a friend last week, who recently broke up with her ex. We were talking about how he'd been abusive and hoe she wouldn't care if he was dead now (he was ignoring her messages) and how they were done. My nasty streak came out because I can't stand cheaters or liars, this guy in particular. I said "maybe something will happen to him that'll make him feel all the pain he's ever caused you, but in one go." or something to that effect. We laughed saying how maybe something horrific had happened and that's why he'd been ignoring her texts.

Tonight, she called me, freaking out. His back got broken today, but for seemingly no reason. He was walking, and it just broke. Not even slipped a disc, or something came out of place - it's literally broken in two. Right now, he can't use his legs (which is to be expected). He's in hospital of course.

I'm really starting to believe there is some kind of way I am cursing people. It happens way too conveniently. Always roughly a week after I say about something bad happening to them, it does. This combined with the ability to forsee deaths is really freaking me out.

Opinions, ideas and conspiracy welcome. I just needed to write it out somewhere to get it off my chest without the judgment from people in real life.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.