[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spells and books and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/
What do you know about legit spell books? I'm trying to find what I can and maybe make my own book of shadows.
>>
http://www.sciencealert.com/archaeologists-have-unearthed-a-series-of-2-000-year-old-magic-spells-in-serbia

Why would you need a spell book you make yourself? Do you forget them or something? Finding an old one would be cool but just making one is kind of lame as shit. Because if you have to ask this I doubt you know one that works.
>>
>>18015732
Well yeah, of course I don't, if you do, please share.

>why would you need one if you're making 1 yourself
To study how other witches and alchemists word and write and do their own book so I get the concept.
>>
>>18015744
>To study how other witches and alchemists word and write and do their own book so I get the concept.
To copy and paste? Fucking millennials. Don't you have something to post on twitter or facebook?
FUCK OFF FROM MY /x/!!!!
>>
File: 1469463061740.jpg (95KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1469463061740.jpg
95KB, 400x502px
>>18015754
Relax /x/tard.

There's a book called Sexual Alchemy that I'd recommend to you OP.

Beyond that, Kabalah Third Pillar spells and such should be your starting place.

Don't mess with the inverse pentagram until you understand its implications.
>>
>>18015754
shuddup anon. I'm not saying to copy and paste, I'm saying to study how it's done and how it works.
If you're a witch/alchemist or anything like it, you'd want the world and others to learn.
>fucking millennials
Like you're not? I highly doubt you're older than 25

>>18015766
>Sexual Alchemy
I'll look into it.
>>
>>18015723
Somewhat related, does the Vatican actually have the original Al Azif manuscript?
>>
File: 1468580239305.png (449KB, 1239x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1468580239305.png
449KB, 1239x1239px
>>18015847
The necronomicon is a work of fiction, nothing else. There was nothing to base it off of, Lovecraft just made it up from the stories he read as a child, Blackwood, Chambers etc.

Don't fall for the Simon Necronomicon meme either, I own the set simply for collections sake, and it's just lovecraft trivia mixed into mesopotamian legends.
>>
OH RY IN EYE AY
>>
>Lesser Love Balm
mix 1 part lavender oil, 2 parts jasmine oil and 8 drops of your sweat, apply to area around major arteries on /your/ neck

only works if you've worked for it, do not attempt to use for casual sex

>>18015941
>necronomicon is a work of fiction, nothing else

it's fitting to say it doesn't exist as a physical book, but...
>>
>>18015941
man, that guy was full of mad.
>>
>>18015941
>mixed into mesopotamian legends.
Yeah, what the fuck is up with that? You could probably write a "genuine" Necronomicon just by writing an encyclopedia of Lovecraftian lore in the style of some old, mad, ranting grimoire. No need to bring in real-world mythologies.
>>
I can't believe no one mentioned grimoires. OP look up grimoires.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.