[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me links/files/thoughts on telekinesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: TELEKINESISs.jpg (11KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
TELEKINESISs.jpg
11KB, 220x224px
Show me links/files/thoughts on telekinesis
>>
>>18015646
can be achieved with mental discipline
meditate at least once a day, quiet the mind,
learn to visualize (imagine) energy flowing through your body
do it one step at a time, make it as vivid as possible
keep learning - keep practicing - dedicate time exclusively for this
how early in or how further off from when you begin practice to when you see results may depend on your current mental state,

personally i've been able to spin the psy wheel crazy fast from 2 meters across the room, doors&windows shut (never tried with a jar on top thou), in 1month+ time or 2, can't fucking remember..
even recorded it,
senpai didn't belive nor the rest of (few) friends
only 1 friend ever belived who was also into energy channeling - went to his place to see him put out a candle from across the room (flame went gradually low untill it vanished - with no side strafing or other movement, just getting smaller and smaller)
this happaned ~7 years back...
never tried since, seemed too much of a waste of energy and time for such a small feat and i share this thought to this day

the feeling i got while channeling the energy was of burning hot on the inside of my arm up to my fingers and cold on the outside, could've been doing something wrong there

give it a try
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lHicT-U2w
>>
>>18015646
Doesn't exist
>>
https://youtu.be/afkDRq8UHeE
https://youtu.be/IBNy-43naOM
>>
File: sw-header.jpg (62KB, 452x281px) Image search: [Google]
sw-header.jpg
62KB, 452x281px
>>
>>18015789
i'm sure as fuck that you are lying out your ass but anyway, IF YOU COULD SUCCESSFULLY MOVE THINGS WITH YOUR MIND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STOP PRACTICING? A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
but like i said, you're fibbin'. psychic powers are not real. all supernatural shit is a delusion. every time some one claims they have these powers they can never fucking prove it under scientific conditions.
>>
I'm skeptical about it, but once I was lying in bed just staring at the lightbulb on the ceiling. I was kind of meditating. Eventually to my surprise the bulb dropped by itself (the light was switched off in all this). When I looked at it, the circuitry was burnt out.

Maybe a coincidence.
>>
>>18018771
Was the light bulb old? If it was old, it was probably a coincidence, if it was not so new but neither not so old, you have superpowers
>>
>>18018777
I guess the latter. Would be bad ass to have super powers.

I have to try it again.
>>
I don't believe in telekinesis, but it would be cool if you could use machines and do stuff with thought operated helmets.
On the other hand if they could use machines to link up directly to thought like that, then maybe they could use machines to read minds and dig your every memory and secret. That feels scary.
>>
My nigga Jesus basically said you can do all the shit he did and more, walking on water, phasing through walls, telekinesis. Cool shit.
The thing is finding the people who believe, have the faith and aren't influenced by the chaining mundane concept of "reality".
I would say those with adept powers of telekinesis can do much, much more, not limited to just telekinesis.

They're out there and I don't think they'd bother wasting their time on a forum such as this one where everybody is simply questioning rather than believing with their heart.

Every day is an eternity on its own and with that, what can't be?

They're greatly dwarfed by ordinary people - those who don't believe in it, those who have never even heard of it, those who believe in it and not much more, so and such.

Everything IS out there. You can't prove it isn't as you can't prove it is. Faith and whatnot.
>>
>>18015646
Physicist here.

Action at a distance is a thing, but it's only observed through the fundamental forces--gravity, electromagnetic, strong, and weak. Strong and weak only exist on the atomic scale, so you'd need to either manipulate gravity or electromagnetism to create a potential well, and, thus, force.

You can become electrically charged to generate an electromagnetic force by running around on carpet in wooly socks, but this isn't particularly dramatic, and, more importantly, it doesn't allow you to move things that aren't charged. But even if you aren't charged, you still exert an electromagnetic force when you bring your atoms close to other ones. The electron shells get close together and repel. Technically, the only way you have ever moved things is through this electromagnetic interaction at a distance.

That leaves gravity, but any object with mass puts out a gravitational field. Your gravitational field is too small to move things on a scale that would ever register, but it's cool to think that every time you move, waves extend through space time, and your presence (slightly) influences all the things around you.

Telekinesis isn't cool, it's true, but real life is pretty damn cool anyway.
>>
>>18019467
Can u explain how Jesus walked on water
>>
>>18015789
>seemed too much of a waste
That's my biggest problem with it. It doesn't seem like it can help you do anything truly amazing like float, lift heavy objects, etc.
Who wants to just make wind blow a bit and move paper?
>>
It starts with mental alchemy and, if you're very practiced, you can get into minor forms of working with the material world. You have to be able to control your mind and thoughts before you can even nudge a grain of sand.
>>
>>18018826
I just want to find someone that can teach me
>>
>>18019499
Same here, but how do we go about it?
>>
>>18015823

Eris
Eris
>>
>>18019519
Seems nearly impossible. My first guess to find sources would be to become a member of the "elite". In other words be rich.
>>
>>18019558
I'm sure some elite are willing to take "disciples" or at least share the secrets if you're looking for them - "elite" has different sects within it like everything else, I would assume.
>>
>>18019558

>Le money may may.

All you need it's practice, lots of It.
Simon Magus try to purchase it , it can't be done that way.
>>
>>18019567
Solo practice, even years of it only lead to minor feats. Something is cleary missing
>>
>>18019565
That's true. But how would we find them besides becoming rich ourselves?
>>
>>18019570

Look for the inner master.
And yes , total control of matter may take eons
Good ting this is not the first life you and I practice this , get your memories from past lifes to progress faster.
Practice every day for steady results.
>>
>>18019578
That gave me an idea
>>
>>18015646
As one anon said, practice and dedication. If your skeptic think of it this was all of the univirse is energy, our consciousness is energy traped in a vessel that imprints that energy with experience. Knowing that everything is energy, including yourself, and that you must have control over at least the energy in your body since you can do thinks like move and think you should realise to use that energy outside of your body is not that fat fetched.
Just takes practice and dedication as with all things
>>
>>18019578
Theoretically, if time is based on perception, Why hasn't anyone tried meditating for a long ass time whilst lucid dreaming?
Isn't it possible to spend years there whilst only spending a night in your bed?
>>
>>18019488
Simple. Jesus is made of Aerogel.
>>
>>18018376
Murphy's law, if you can observe it, you won't know how fast it goes.
>>
>>18019488
His boat was capsized and he stood on the bottom of it until he saw another dude and was like "Yo, I'm gonna hop on your boat. Don't tell anyone you gave me a ride to shore."
>>
>>18018376
>>18015789 guy you're replying to here
if you know you are right why are you bothering typing your frustration on the internet? my post was for op but it seems i touched you aswell, touched you in a bad way,
>>
>>18018826
>Every day is an eternity on its own and with that, what can't be?

Fuark, that thought just made my day. Thanks anon!
>>
>>18019718

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/The_Time_Room
>>
>>18015646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqNC7pcI2sI
>>
>>18015646
i have a powerful telekentic device that allows me to enter these words from the couch
>>
>>18020365
That's Heissenberg, you imbecile
>>
File: bye.gif (577KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
577KB, 500x498px
if any one of us could move a pencil even a tiny bit with telekinesis, that person would be the most famous mother fucker alive.
that person would be instantly set for life, a real psychic able to produce something paranormal upon demand would be worshiped as a god.
>>
>>18015789
>psy wheel
You are a fraud or you are terrible at testing things.
>>
>>18015823
I thought Kulagina was already proved to be a hoax.
>>
>>18022404
we all know that the big triangle has sensors so they can detect this shit if the person somehow doesnt get detected when mother is pregnant
>>
>>18022404
As soon as word got out, you'd be in a military bunker miles below the middle of a desert, being tortured for your secrets before being drugged and used as a military weapon. So no, you're wrong.
>>
>>18015646
http://mindcraftbeta.blogspot.ca/2015/11/beginning-psychokinesis.html?m=1
>>
>>18019528
What?
>>
>>18015646
it's bullshit
>>
>>18020365
>murphys law
god damn you ar stupid
>>
>>18022404
>a real psychic able to produce something paranormal upon demand would be worshiped as a god.
Until they capture you, nail you to a cross, and drive a spear through your gut like the last guy who tried that.
>>
>>18026986
It isn't the fucking middle ages you moron, nobody is going to react that way.
>>
>>18027101
Nah, they would lock you up underground, run all sorta of tests, take your blood and cut you up to see if what's different about you and how it can be accelerated in a human body.
>>
>>18027101
Yeah, you're right. You'd get shot by a schizo Christian Fundamentalist, because they thought you were the antichrist, instead.
>>
I have done telekinesis in the past when I was 16-17yo. It's really hard if you are not a very patient and dedicated person (so for me it was an impossible challenge). I had to be in front of a piece of paper I folded in a pyramid form sitting on top of a needle and visualise that my object would move on itself. I spend hours and hours until eventualy I managed to move it a little bit (weeks later). Then I managed to move a bit more until I could move it almost perfectly whenever I wanted and whatever the direction I wanted at any speed. It's the best feeling I ever experienced in my life after poetry and classical music or when you can paint something beautiful and naive. After this I tried to move other objects but everytime I would have to sit there like a plank in front of them for WEEKS. I finaly gave up because I don't know how much time it would take to move something bigger like a plate or mug. If you have no passion in life and a lot of free time and money... man just go for it and do it step by step.. you could be the first human with this ability. All I can say is once you get to a master level don't show off because the government could kidnap you and do tests on you. I never talk about this thing to anyone except a few of my gfs, people just think that you are bullshiting them when you talk about this. My advice is just take one month of your life and dedicate it enterely to this craft. If it doesn't work then fine I was probably bullshiting you, but if it works , that's one month to change your perception of life completly. By the way I don't believe in after life or ghosts or aliens, I just think that we have a connection to the world (we are atoms) and that anyone could do this if they put the necessary time. Just understand that you wont be able to do shit like magneto, more like what you see in magic shows.
>>
>>18015646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
>>
I've been a master of telekinesis for most of my life. Even at this moment I'm having my brain send signals to my fingers without even looking and they are punching away at my keyboard. I can look directly at my monitor and just think about words and they will manifest on the screen.
>>
what a buncha fuckin malarkey
>>
It's real but it's too hard to do anything useful with.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (124KB, 861x534px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
124KB, 861x534px
>>
>>18019467
And continents don't drift, neither rocks can fall from outer space.
>>
>>18018376
This is pretty convincing to me https://youtu.be/tZM3t9JpGjw
>>
>>18029924
awesome
>>
>>18021142
if you could actually perform telekinetic power you could be helping advance human understanding of our selves and science in general. but instead you felt that developing this power was a waste of your time.
if these psychic powers were real their would be no doubt or question of them because everyone would be doing it for real instead of scamming woo believers. and you wouldn't need to go on an anonymous internet board and lie about fantastic abilities.
there has been interest and studies and experiments into psy phenomena for a long time and there is nothing to show for it except negative or inconclusive results.
>>
>>18031301
What the fuck does this even mean?

>there has been interest and studies and experiments into psy phenomena for a long time and there is nothing to show for it except negative or inconclusive results.

Are you trying to tell me you believe that the mind is a myth? What are "psy phenomena" exactly?
>>
>>18015789
>even recorded it
vid pls
>>
>>18031322
*psi phenomena is psychic powers.

your mind is your brain.
>>
>>18031322
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Parapsychology
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.