[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this problem /x/ I think that when I was a kid I killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1438641725120.gif (175KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438641725120.gif
175KB, 500x375px
I have this problem /x/

I think that when I was a kid I killed some other kid by accident.

I don't know if my memories are correct, sometimes I read a story or watch a movie and I get this deja vu feeling of ''I think that I had a dream about this very moment! watching this!''

So I read a story similar to what I think happened, I was like 3 or 4 waiting the bus with my mom and some lady and her son, probably the same age as me.

I think that I was pushed his son into the ground at one point and they told me not to, then I did it again and he fell on the steet and was ran over by...something...right away.

Was it a bus, a bike, a car? I don't remember.

I also have this memory of seeing this lady again with my mom, asking her for her son and she telling me ''he went to heaven'' and her freaking out on me and grabing me by the shirt as in a ''it was your fault!!!'' kind of scenario.

The problem is that I don't remember if this is a true memory or not. Maybe I just read the story tha was similar to that and my mind is playing me tricks but maybe it did happened...

The point is, should I ask my mom about it? I would feel so guilty if it was true but I also know that I was a dumb kid so it wasn't my fault, but still.
>>
Save yourself (and your mom) that awkward conversation by trying to figure it out on your own first. I will assume that you aren't too old, so if you do some research you can probably find news reports of a kid being run over in your town from the years where you were that age. Then just connect the dots. Hell, I'll help. Tell us the town and the year it may have happened.
>>
>>18014853

Nah, I don't think that is going to work since I live in Costa Rica and if that happend, it was in the Capital
>>
That lady is going to kill you someday, OP. Watch out when you're waiting for the bus.
>>
>>18014825
Maybe you pushed him to the ground hard enough to move him a bit, and the car was just in front of him.
>>
>>18014988

But is the lady's fault, right?

When I'm with my 5yo niece near the street all I can think about is '' I need to do my best to protect her from the cars! If I get distracted even for one second something bad can happen''

So having two toddlers playing near to street even if they are like 3 steps away from you is dumb, right?
>>
>>18015035
How bad of a problem is car accidents in Costa Rica?
>>
>>18014825
Asking your mum is the only way to put it to rest. You can always start off with 'hey I had this weird dream the other night and you were in it and I pushed this kid onto the road'
>>
>>18015035
Dont blame others for something thats your fault. Also, ask your mom and see if it actually happened.
>>
>>18015120
>Dont blame others for something thats your fault.

Should be 4 year old kids held accountable for their actions under the supervision of adults?
>>
>>18015045
>How bad of a problem is car accidents in Costa Rica?

I think that is average.

But if my story was true, should the mom of the kid have been more concerned about her kid playinf right next to the road?

We are talking about a street in the big city.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.