[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bones near railway station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 20

Hello /x/

First, let me give you some backstory.
I live in Poland in a village near small city. The village is big, more than 2000 inhabitants. The standards of living are not bad and most houses looks nice. Except houses near abandon railway station. Why is railway station abandon you may ask? It's because trains aren't really that popular anymore after Soviet Union collapsed. There wasn't really anything wrong with this place, it was very climatic and a little mysterious. I used to spend a lot of time there when I was a kid. And here my story really begins.

I will continue my story in next posts and I'll post images as a proof aswell.
>>
Rattle my bones!
>>
Waiting....
>>
Story time:

8 or 9 years ago I was walking with my buddies along railway tracks. We was casually chilling out, talking and stuff like that. Then one of us (maybe me, maybe not) saw a small bone between the tracks. Normally we would ignore that shit, but somewhere around this time we was really into "mysterious and cryptic" stuff. You know - cryptids, mysterious cases of people vanishing etc. So we've tooked the bone and swore to "solve the case". On the next day we've came into the same location with plastic bags and shoe box to "store evidence". Our first step was to establish some kind of "headquarter" where we could meet, share our ideas and hide evidence without bringing it to our homes. We've chosen abandon railway station, but it was highschoolers favorite place to get drunk, so this idea was quickly abandoned. But near the railway station was small area surrounded by some kind of stone wall, around 7ft. tall. There was a lot of grass inside but it wasn't very high so we've quickly managed to made to the other end of the area and there it was.
Two big blue bags filled with bones stuffed in the corner of the area. This bones were much larger than the one that we previously found on the tracks. We stood there for like 10 seconds, stunned. Then, one of us picked a few bones (one of the bones was a shoulder bone, I remember that much) and put it into his shoe box. Obviously, after doind that, we've run away. After discussing what the fuck did we just encountered we decided to put the shoe box under few rocks near the abandon railway station and call it a day. On the next day we came to the abandon railway station once again, but our shoe box wasn't there anymore and it was really well hidden. We got scared by this and the case was abandoned.

But it isn't the end of the story because I've finally managed to went there again.

Continue in next post. Sorry for the delays, but I don't operate English perfectly. Forgive me.
>>
Okay, it's finally time for the main part - my today's expedition and photos.

So I've been browsing /x/ for few weeks and it reminded me of my encounter with bones many years ago.
So I went there again, but the landscape was kinda different than I remembered. First thing - there was like 7 or 8 areas surrounded by walls so finding the right one was quite a task. Second thing - nobody really gives a shit about this area, so nature has taken over. The grass is now much higher, few things has collapsed. Third thing - abandon railway station was demolished, there's only a foundation left, as I found out later. So I've lost my main orientation point. But it didn't discouraged me and I've kept checking one are after another, taking photos of graffitis, shattered bottles, empty packs of cigarettes etc. after something like 45 minutes I thought to myself "the bones were surely moved many years ago, there's no chance that we were the only ones to find them.", But I've got to check out one last area. First strange thing I've noticed - the grass there was kept in order, where in other parts the grass was around 2-3 ft. long. When I was around half-way to the other end of the area I've found out leftovers from quite a few fireplaces, a few empty plastic bottles and a clean blue plastic bags (the bones were packed to the same bags) laying on the ground. These things were very close to each other. But I've finally made it to the other end. But there wasn't a stone wall there. It was a brass fence. I didn't remember a brass fence being there when I first visited this place 9 years ago. What's even more curious - a part of this fence was missing. The hole was big enough for an average human. But there wasn't any bags filled with bones there. I was about to turn back when I looked on the ground. There were bones laying there, very close to the hole in the brass fence. Quite shocked, I've tooked a few photos and turned back in haste.

End of the story in the next post.
>>
>>18014879
I am interested. Please continue.
>>
>>18014788
>>18014879
>>18014963
Holy shit that's pretty fucking cool. Can you give the location of the place so I can look at it on Google Maps?
>>
When I was walking back to my place I looked on my shoes. They were covered in shit - literally. And it must've been quite a large turd, definitely not left by small animal. But we don't have large animals here, except a few head of cattle.

So yeah - this is it.
I'll now post pictures of the bones and other stuff that were there.
What do you think about this case? What should I do now?
>>
File: blue_bags.jpg (159KB, 1164x655px) Image search: [Google]
blue_bags.jpg
159KB, 1164x655px
Photos coming in.
>>
File: empty_bottles.jpg (148KB, 1164x655px) Image search: [Google]
empty_bottles.jpg
148KB, 1164x655px
>>
File: brass_fence.jpg (99KB, 1164x655px) Image search: [Google]
brass_fence.jpg
99KB, 1164x655px
>>
File: fireplaces.jpg (216KB, 1164x655px) Image search: [Google]
fireplaces.jpg
216KB, 1164x655px
>>
File: bone1.jpg (55KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bone1.jpg
55KB, 540x960px
>>
File: bone2.jpg (101KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bone2.jpg
101KB, 540x960px
>>
>>18014979

do you have a pic of your shoe covered in shit?
>>
File: bone3.jpg (97KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
bone3.jpg
97KB, 540x960px
>>
Ugh OP, I am getting some serious Andrei Chikatilo vibes from those bones.
>>
>>18015023
Nope. I was more interested in removing it. But I can tell you that it propably was a fresh shit and with many undigested fragments in it.

>>18014973
I checked the location on google maps and you can barely see anything. I'm not gonna post it, for now.

>>18015039
I've just read about him. I see some similarities, but we didn't have any missings around railway station. Few persons were beaten there and one fella was even found dead (apparently from natural cause), but zero missings.
>>
I wouldn't go there alone anon.
>>
>>18015023

how fresh? like, THAT DAY fresh?

I don't expect you to be a shit expert, but was it moist or REALLY moist?

(this is quite literally, a shit post)
>>
>>18015107
Well it was moist, and I had quite a trouble removing it. Also, it was really warm today, so I think it was quite freaking fresh.
>>
I would love to believe this case... But that plastic is really blue for bags that have been there for over a decade.
>>
>>18015482
Maybe I wasn't clear.
This aren't the same bags, these are fresh ones that I've found in the same place where I've found the ones filled with bones. The color is the same though.
>>
The ride never ends.
>>
>>18015551
Then this is definetly more interesting. You don't happen to have closer shots of the bones?
>>
Are you suggesting they're human bones? If so, what makes you think that?
>>
>>18015561
No, I guess I could go back there tomorrow and pick up the bones to make better pictures.

>>18015580
I don't know. I'm just curious about something that puts bones in the bags and may even possibly live near my place. There are poor people's houses literally 50-60 meters from that place.
>>
>>18015632
Please do take closer photos of the bones, i can take a look at my books to help figure out their age and origin if you do.
>>
Someone got murdered there and you still haven't contacted the authorities for 9 years
>>
>>18015647
Alright - I will deliver in about 10-12 hours.

If any of you have any ideas, questions or tips - please share.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>
File: rattle_me_bones.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rattle_me_bones.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>
This sounds really interesting, but I can't think about any possible advice.

Like the other anon said - take better pictures of the bones.
>>
File: DSC_0224.jpg (1MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0224.jpg
1MB, 3104x1746px
OP here.
I'm in hurry now so I'll give you short update.

There is more bones in that place than I initially thought.
I've taken better pictures of the larger bones and a few pictures of smaller ones aswell.

I'll try to post'em soon.
>>
File: DSC_0220.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0220.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
Starting posting photos.

1/4
>>
are you the guy who posted the sheep jaw the other week?
>>
File: DSC_0221.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0221.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
2/4
>>
File: DSC_0222.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0222.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
3/4

>>18017657

Nope. I haven't seen that thread.
>>
File: DSC_0225.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0225.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
4/4

This is the biggest bone I've found.
>>
looks like pig bones. the shoulder blade is far too round to be a human
>>
Yeah, they look like animal bones. Maybe some farmers are dumping them there after slaughtering cattle or pigs.
>>
Co to za wioska?
>>
>>18017762
This place is between Auschwitz and Birkenau.
Not even kidding.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Not OP, but kinda spooky too. I'm on holiday at a Polish town and we have two abandoned railways. The soviets exploded one of the bridges of the tracks, and police to this day patrol around it as nobody is allowed to be near it. It's on a valley, one side is intact but the other side is completely ruined. Here's a pic of the intact side:
>>
Okay, "forensics anon" reporting back here. To me, these luckily don't appear like human bones. In fact, I have come up with a way more relieving explanation that reminds me of my home region.

The place is propably a dumpsite to a poacher who trues to avoid getting caught. He takes whatever meat and skins he can from his prey and dumps the bones and very possibly also other parts he doesn't use far away from his home and his hunting area to avoid it being connected to him.
>>
>>18018209
I believe this.

They're pig bones op.

Could be from a butcher or the poor folk not using the trash
>>
>>18015580
Abandoned places in Poland can hold many secrets with all the wars and shit, especially if the OP is from Eastern Poland, it's like a wilderness there with some places left untouched since the soviets left. The human bones may come from a village massacre [s]at best, the truth's probably less exciting but an interesting case nonetheless - pig bones as suggested
>>
>>18018209
OP here
After seeing all these old fireplaces and stuff I'm thinking that you're absolutely right.
But still, it was a nice ride.
Maybe It'll make explore other abandon places near my home.

Anyway - thanks for answers lads.
>>
File: THE BONES HAVE BEEN RATTLED.gif (299KB, 320x198px) Image search: [Google]
THE BONES HAVE BEEN RATTLED.gif
299KB, 320x198px
>>18014808
WELCOME ABOARD MATIES...
>>
>>18017655
>>18017658
>>18017661
>>18017663
rest assured, OP. these aren't human bones. somebody is just using the place to dump old bones of farm animals/ animals they've hunted.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.