[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i a psychic? something wierd is happening to me i can hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: kity.jpg (251KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
kity.jpg
251KB, 700x560px
am i a psychic?
something wierd is happening to me i can hear people talk exactly what they are saying even when i am far away atleast 30meters away from them by just focusing on their face, when i talk with someone i know what he is going to say in the next 3 seconds i finish up his sentence, living the person with mouth open wondering how i knew, i did this the last months atleast 4-5 times, the stragest thing is, i see a figure of a cat sometimes realy close to me, today i was siting in the couch watching some olypmic games and suddenly a figure of cat was standing right next to me when i turned my face towards her she was looking me in the eyes for 1 sec the disapeared, i saw the cat one more time siting on the couch right next to me again. sometimes when i sleep i feel on my bed presure of paws of cats paws walking on my bed, i am awake that time but eyes closed, wtf is happening?
>>
>>18014739
Ok op what am I thinking about you now?
>>
>>18014746
that i am crazy
>>
i can do this with one word. Like i come in a group, i hear a word and i know what they are talking about and their opinions on it

it's like intuition i think
>>
>>18014759
No, actually I was wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane!
>>
>>18014812
It's obviously not going to work without some kind of personal interaction
>>
>>18014812
at least you can talk. Who are you?
>>
This is called paranoid schizophrenia go see a doctor before you "hear" your parents planning to murder you or something kid. You're having a physcotic episode
>>
Trust me I've been there. Thought I was superhuman, a magician, and thought I could read minds. Physcotic episodes are real.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 625x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 625x464px
Ask Jesus about it
>>
>>18015241
not necessarely schizophrenia, since in the usa you do a psychotic episode you're a schizo. But not in my country.
But y he is right, go see a doctor, this kind of shit evolves fast. (trust me)
>>
>>18015252
Jesus knows nothing about modern psychosis
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."
>>
File: 1384912856-0.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1384912856-0.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>18015252
I love jesus SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18015259
Yeah I agree I just know how it works I wasn't diagnosed as schizophrenic but I had tendencies that were more than just bi polar disorder.
>>
>>18014739
>Psychic
More like psychotic
>>
>>18015263
Does not God (who has given all things into His Son) know all things?
>>
>>18015279
Lol
>>
>>18015282
He needs a doctor and therapist not Jesus.
>>
>>18015259
What
>>
>>18015263
jesus might have been a psychotic himself but was really functionning. Like most of the prophet who had the so called visions. They come in hypnagogic state as hallucinations or so and are influenced by what you think over a period of time. I have them, like recently i started seeing the dome of the vatican throught a really clouded sky. Like a shitstorm was incoming above the house of the priest. (also, you go on the web you see pedo priest everytime, hence why is see this kind of shit)
>>
>>18015289
what did you not get bre?
>>
File: il_570xN.453670905_eooi.jpg (60KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.453670905_eooi.jpg
60KB, 570x760px
>>18015263
You're fedorable.
>>
>>18015291
Which leads me to believe religion is bullshit. Keep looking for help on Earth op anything else is irrelevant
>>
>>18015301
And you're a jew
>>
>>18015305
I'm the one you linked to.
I think so too about the books and the religion, but sometimes theres is some strange shit you've got to admit.

Why is the people who experience sleep paralysis always have this shadow man figure, and it's been that way for centuries.
Also synchronicity can be really strange sometimes...
>>
>>18014739

Satan's army of cat ghosts are harvesting your soul for the dark lords revival on earth.

Spr srl.
>>
>>18015314
Nope. However they do know a thing or two about magic.
>>
>>18015298
The first part, it just isn't clicking with me.
>>
>>18014739
Well the term for the hearing bit is Clairaudience. I've heard someone describe it as a sort of "click" or "pop" sensation before they are able to hear the distant conversation.

However you need to take measures to confirm that it's not retroactive delusion. If you know what someone's about to say, call it out in some way before they do. If you feel like you've heard someone's conversation, confirm it.

Supernatural intuition is real, but so is hallucination. It's considerably less fun to consider that you may have an illness as opposed to a talent, but it's REALLY important that you get it checked out. Seeing a random, reoccurring image like that is a pretty textbook sign of a problem. Could it be a supernatural entity? Perhaps, but out of respect and prudence for your own health you should definitely find out how real this all is and perhaps talk to a professional. The worst case and a not unlikely scenario is that your situation is a blend of both, in which case you're really going to have a rough/confusing time
>>
>>18015282
Does God not*
There ya go
>>
>>18015345
A major part of most mental illnesses is believing that the illness itself is a gift.
>>
>>18015368
I would argue that most mentally ill people.. don't consider that shit a gift.. LMFAO
>>
>>18015340
It just means that you can have hallucinations and still not be a schizo. Most of the people in the usa are classified schizo after a psychotic breakout but that does not mean you're schizo.
1 chance out of 3 that you are bipolar
1/3 schizo
1/3 it will never happen again.

I have the chance of being in the last third. But if i was in the usa "ok you're schizo kys faggot learn to reality with heavily sedating drugs that we will never get you off"
I just used a lot of drugs and my brain went full blyet. And you all know it : never go full blyet.

And in particular, people hearing voices were said schizo for the past century. In fact it was found that for a great amount of them they were abused as childs which resulted into a disfunctionning brain activity. Wich can be dealt with by talking to the voices and shape them as with good intentions. Neuroleptic wont help you with that kind of shit in the long term, it will in fact zombifiy you and you can't brains of the fucking day.
>>
>>18015373
but if you think it's gift, the part of the brains that are "devoted to the illness" will just grow because you will reinforce this areas.
Then yeah, you either get that your sick, or you get into delusions. And that aint never funny
>>
>>18015373
Then you obviously don't understand mental illness
>>
>>18015378
Damn dude. I'm gonna keep it personal but this shit did hit home. Thank you for elaborating though, I get ya now. The states are fuckin ridiculous with diagnosing mental illness.
>>
>>18014739
>am i a psychic?
>>
File: Mean-Girls-2a.jpg (208KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mean-Girls-2a.jpg
208KB, 800x450px
>>18015457
>troll thread 101
>>
Remain calm. I REPEAT. Calm.
Act normal. Nothing suspicious. Business as usual.
Others will notice, they already have that is why it is happening. Just act normal.
>>
>>18014739
its self fulfilling prophecies, regonizing paternal behavior and bits of dejavu. Dont read too much into it kid.

I am not CIA
>>
>>18015495

Remain energetic. I REPEAT. Energetic.
Act strange. Everything suspicious. Never business as usual.
Nobody will notice, they never will, nothing that strange is happening. Just act however you feel like.
>>
File: kitty.png (320KB, 940x343px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.png
320KB, 940x343px
>>18014739
>>
>>18014739
schizophrenia
>>
>>18015368
>most mental illnesses
Well no, that's strictly false, but I understand what you're getting at. You're saying that grand delusions are a symptom of a number of mental illnesses and that's true. But you can be hallucinating and not be delusional in a sense, if that makes any sense.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.