[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen a UFO before? Tell me your story.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: x-files-i-want-to-believe.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
x-files-i-want-to-believe.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
Has anyone seen a UFO before? Tell me your story.
>>
>>18014727
Nope
>>
I do not trust them. I think there is something spiritual about them.

It may be that God (or some powerful spirit otherwise) once said to me that when people start worshipping those things that we think are aliens, but are actually devils, and that some will actually know that they are actually devils.... That those people will be ripped in pieces by God.

This is all. What I am saying, I really believe to be true.
>>
It was ~15 years ago. My older brother and me were alone at home. He was standing on the balcony and I was watching TV in the living room. It was already dark, maybe 21:00 or 22:00. He suddenly yelled at me and said I should come to the balcony. An UFO was flying in the sky, it was a classic flying saucer. It was shining yellow/golden and had multicoloured lights on it. It vanished from one moment to another.
>>
>>18014727
I thought I had seen one the other night. but then I realised it was just your mother covering the whole sky.
>>
>>18014744
ayy lmao. God doesn't rip anything to pieces, he just got some Jews to jot down some notes while he whispered in their ears (yes of course omnipresent spirits have vocal chords, fuck the fuck off), then sat quietly for centuries taking a huge dump while his creation tore itself to shreds, never helping or offering any more up-to-date words of guidance, but always torturing people for eternity if they have the audacity to disobey any of his 10 rules like being too fat or horny. He certainly didn't mention anything to me about avoiding flying devil balls, did I miss a memo? What did he say specifically? Thanks for your help.
>>
>>18015042
It is written:

>What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
>But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
>Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
>>
around 3 years back, my friend and I were drinking in the sandpits behind his house, and we just felt like something was wrong. seemingly out of nowhere, we heard a loud buzzing sound that didn't seem to come from any direction but was emanating from all around us. we looked around, and finally looked up to see a large tube/cigar shaped thing floating maybe 50 feet in the sky. i saw what might have been windows and several lights around both ends of it. it hovered up and down and for a little while. my friend and i got up and ran back into the woods towards his house when it began flying more towards our direction. the buzzing faded out as we got farther from it. we kept it a secret because we figured people wouldn't believe us, given we were drunk. we still have no clue what we saw. (and yes we left our beer in the sandpits. never went back to get it. that place scares the shit out of me now.)
>>
orange lights, descending then ascending, moving in various trajectories before quick burst out of sight

years after i'm still not sure what we've seen
>>
Didn't mean to make this so long, thats what happens when I'm stoned, sorry it isn't super exciting.

Long time ago, I was maybe 12 when I saw it (27 now) I would go visit my dad every other weekend, any kids of divorce know that drill I'm sure. He lived in the woods, not like a crazy person just in a heavily wooded area of the Pacific Northwest, there were other houses every few miles here and there. We would go for walks down a nearby creek at night during the summer months,looking back now those are my favorite memories of him.
One night we decide to follow the creek all the way to the outlet, we usually either cut into the woods and looped back to the house or climbed up a hill to a road that followed the creek about 200 feet off. The creek let out into what I guess was a lake, I mostly remember the mud, we ended up getting pretty wet so it was a long cold walk back to the house along the road.
By the time we got back it was almost 11, much later than we were usually out. We dried off on the porch and changed into clean clothes, while he wasn't there a lot for me during my childhood he took opportunities like this teach me some good values and could be a good parent when he wanted to. We sat and looked at the stars while I asked him about being a man.
We both saw it at about the same time, I don't think either of us said anything in the moment. I don't know if it was really as featureless as I remember it, or if my brain was freaking out too much to catch any small details. It was huge, easily the size of a 747 if not bigger and perfectly rectangular, with sharp looking edges. It was pure black, with a number of triangular lights underneath. It looked like it was so low it was almost scraping the treetops, yet there was no sound at all, the woods are quiet at night, but not silent like that. It drifted overhead extremely slow, like a bag caught in a light breeze.
>>
>>18015664
I don't know how long we watched it, but eventually it slipped beyond the trees and out of our view, at which point we both looked at each other and said "What the fuck?" He didn't like me swearing, and he made sure to watch his language around me but one of the things he taught was “There is a time and place for swearing, sometimes it is necessary”
One thing about my dad was he knew aircraft, we worked on them in the military in his younger days, mostly helicopters I think but when anything from the nearby airbase flew by he could tell me what it was, how many people on the crew, what it did etc. (he constantly told me how helicopters are death traps lol) At this point I was already a huge X-Files fan and the fact that my dad didn't immediately tell me what we'd seen had my mind racing. I've always been into UFOs and stuff like that so I knew the right “interview techniques” so I had his girlfriend at the time ask us what we'd seen separately, without us talking too much about it beforehand (we did this right after it happened)
Our stories matched, which at least meant we weren't seeing things I guess. We talked about it sometimes, but he was always a bit weird about it. After he died I learned a few weird things about his time in the military. After a stint on a base in Germany he was dishonorably discharged for metal health reasons, which seemed odd, besides being an alcoholic later in life his mental health had always seemed fine. I asked my mom about it and all she knew (this was before they were together) was something about him covering his apartment in tin foil, like everything including silverware and floors. Also he wrote and illustrated a weird short story for his sister during his time in Germany called about a place he called Hole in the Sky, though I've never been able to find it or get any answers about what it was, other than “strange”

I wish the story had more closure, but that's what I got
>>
>>18014727
Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go -- I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me -- and when I came to, I was home
>>
I've never seen a Ufo, but I've seen a crop circle.
>>
I lived in Sedona, Arizona between 1996 and 2010(14 years) in the Village Of Oak Creek. In the fall of 1997, my brother who is an avid pilot, was visiting. He and I stepped out into the backyard to look at the stars. We looked up and noticed a triangular shaped object with 3 lights located near the tips. The craft was traveling from west to east, had no visible means of power, and made no sound. My brother said, "those lights are not regulation". At first I thought, "It's someone playing a prank, possibly with an ultralight, this is Sedona after all". But no propeller could be heard. It was not effected by air currents and maintained a perfect altitude with no pitch or yaw. The lights glowed, pulsed white to beige. I kept yelling for my wife who was indoors to come out as I wanted as many people as possible to see it. My brother and I watched it for about one minute. My wife finally came out and saw it just before it disappeared over the horizon. She missed out on an experience of a lifetime.

The next morning, my brother and I were still in dis-belief. We said nervously, "It had to be a military black project". He does not like to discuss it as I believe he is in fear of losing his pilot's license and of course the ridicule. I have never seen anything like it before or since. Your a skeptic, until you see one. Then you understand that something is going on.
>>
They kidnapped my sister. :(
>>
I saw some orange lights in the sky above Colorado while on a road trip. Nothing really mystical or creepy, just that. It was an Unidentified flying object.
>>
>>18016004
Triangles are most likely not ayys but all wing prototypes. Interesting nontheless.
>>
>>18016004
Was this the same night as the Phoenix lights incident?
>>
>>18016066
Mox! Aliens don't exist.
>>
>>18016066
They made more of her, though.
>>
>>18016096
There's a difference in believing and knowing.
>>
>>18014727
One time I saw the strangest thing.

The ISS was passing overhead, and I knew full well what it was, me, my sisters and my dad had gone out to watch it pass.

As it was moving across the sky, I noticed a really faint point of light, following after the ISS, really fast. Then, the light and the ISS converged, and that was the end of it. The ISS just flew past. My sisters and dad saw it too.

I really don't know what it was, but I'm a skeptic. I thought maybe it was a Soyuz rocket or something, or maybe just some kind of illusion or something. It couldn't have been a shooting star, it was clearly following after the ISS

I don't know what it was, but I still don't assume it was aliens
>>
File: IMG_0524.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>18014727
yup. in the suburbs of chicago. i was drunk and stoned at the time though.

daytime in the forest preserve. disappeared into a circular vector. very stereotypical shape like OPs image except a taller/more rounded top
>>
>>18014727
Yeah. about six or seven circles spinning around in a circle, moving across the circle towards the center and then spinning around again. Rinse, repeat.
>>
File: AS17-147-22470HR.jpg (944KB, 2340x2350px) Image search: [Google]
AS17-147-22470HR.jpg
944KB, 2340x2350px
When I was about 7 years old I saw 3 blue dots in the shape of a triangle. They were there for about a minute and then vanished one by one. They never moved, either.

pic related made me a skeptic for life
here's the original pic, before anybody calls mine a fake
https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-147-22470HR.jpg
>>
>>18015630
Hey me too. Same exact thing.
>>
I used to live in a part of Florida that was in between Kissimmee and Orlando. It had light pollution to the north from Disney, but Zenith and south were perfect, and I could easily see the Milky Way on cloudless nights. I could see satellites every couple nights (ISS every morning), shooting stars and on two occasions huge glowing meteors. With this, I was also under the path of the main airport, MCO, so I'd also see blinking airliners all the time. This is to say I know what I'm looking at in the night sky, seeing the same things for 3/5 of my life.

>19 years old
>August 2014, ~9pm, bringing groceries inside the house
>making multiple trips, always looking at night sky out of habit
>go to grab last few bags
>see two satellites going south to north, three things stand out
>not usual color, leading one white, other slight golden white
>have never seen two so close together and travelling at exact same speed, exact same path
>can't recall if I've ever seen a satellite going south to north or vice versa
>like a complete fucking idiot I think "Weird. Well, the ice cream's going to melt."
>bring last few bags inside, go out to close trunk
>look up for satellites which should still be heading north
>gone, assume light pollution is masking them
>close trunk, look east where car is facing
>night sky looks as beautiful as always but something is off
>two stars start to move
1/2
>>
>>18016282
2/2
>one at 12 and one at 6 changed places as if the were on an axle, turning clockwise
>absolutely shitting my pants, think to myself "Witnesses."
>only person home is mom, brother is at work
>when the lights reach where the opposite one was, they break apart, the one that went low goes south, the other north
>the whole time completely silent, still looking identical to satellites
>rush inside and practically drag mom outside to see for herself
>uninterested, says "So what, fuckin' airplanes."
>get amateur telescope, try tracking one that went south, watch one that went north disappear into the light pollution
>can't get steady view through telescope, watch with naked eye
>not quickly, but as if on a track moves south to in front of the Milky Way
>takes about ninety seconds to from exact east to south-south east
>slows down and pauses on the brightest part of the Milky Way
>gets dimmer, dimmer, and pops out of existence

Sorry if I write like shit, I almost never post.
>>
Was driving thru the city with my ex gf when we saw a lot of ppl in a corner looking up. Told the bitch to check out what they were looking at (i thought fireworks), she said "omg stop the car immediately), I did, got out and saw a big ass orange circle just above our heads, smallish so it was high up but not too much.

Called my parents and told them to get out of the house and look at my direction (they were around 5 miles away). They were able to see the object too.

I was so excited that I stopped looking at it and drove home to get the camera to record it. When I got there it was gone, stupid mistake.
>>
>>18016210
What about the picture made you a skeptic? I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>18016282
Thanks!
reditts down and everybody's coming out! It's about time.
>>
File: Emerson and Guevera.jpg (426KB, 886x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Emerson and Guevera.jpg
426KB, 886x1240px
I've seen cigar-shaped, saucer-shaped, triangles, orbs and actual entity manifestation through meditation led by a shaman.
>>
>went to summer camp after finishing 5th grade. One of the last few nights of camp, we were all at the camp fire. Wind whips up really bad. I look to the sky and saw a big dark triangular spot in the sky, that from where I was sitting looked to be as big as a football field, going overhead blocking out the view of the stars behind it. No lights coming from craft. Whole camp starts freaking out. Craft goes over and keeps going on its way. When it finally passed over, the wind died down and the camp fire was suddenly cancelled and we had to go back to our cabins. There wasn't a cloud in the sky that night and it was way too close. I mean you could make out straight lines that now I would recognize as some sort of panelling. Not really sure what it was.
>>
Can't remember the exact year, anywhere from 1994-1997, but my mom and I both saw a ufo above the Rocky Mountains while we lived in Colorado Springs, CO. (Parents were stationed at Fort Carson)
It was like 7-9pm and we were on the front porch mountains straight ahead.
We saw a little blinky light coming from our right (north) and I thought it was a plane at first.
It was just gliding south across the sky towards the moon at our 9 o'clock, and suddenly it started zigzagging in a way no plane or star would be capable of.
It did one drastic shot to the right, then left again, then darted over next to the right side of the moon and stopped in midair.
It sat there for probably a full second or two before it "jumped" over the moon in a backwards check mark and disappeared.

I was like 9-ish so I'm glad my mom saw it too or I would have dismissed it later on as a childhood dream or something.

Also, just this week I was out at the park with my kids and I had UV protection sunglasses on which makes other UV deflectors look like it's covered with a filmy rainbow.
I happened to look up and saw a big sideways teardrop blob in the sky with a smaller blob "behind" it, behind the pointy end.
Glasses weren't smudged, and the blobs were stationary when I moved my head.
The little blob disappeared after a couple minutes but the big one stayed as we left. Went back every day since and haven't seen it.
Dunno wtf that blob was but the Colorado incident was unmistakable.
>>
>>18016317
Not a skeptic, I mean a believer.

I can't into english.
>>
Quite a long time ago I saw a silver cigar floating between 2 mountains. it was motionless, then slowly drifted behind one of the mountains and disappeared.

Then like half an hour later I saw it again, in the exact same place. It floated off again and I didn't see it again.

It wasn't a cloud I don't think, it was too perfectly shaped and reflective. Even though it was very far away, it was easy to make out it's shape as not being a cloud or plane.
>>
File: 1396020767523.jpg (517KB, 2156x680px) Image search: [Google]
1396020767523.jpg
517KB, 2156x680px
So, there's various theories on why multiple people are seeing the same shapes, objects, etc in the sky.

I'm curious what your beliefs on the subject are.

>I think they could be curators of this planet and our species.
>I think they could be ancient civilizations still existing, or us from an alternate dimension.
>I think they could be inter-dimensional entities actualizing themselves for unknown purposes.
>I think it could be aliens.
>>
When I was 14 at a soccer game I saw one. I was the goalie and it was around noon, clear skies bright sunlight, typical saturday in the summer. As I was messing around before the game started I looked up in the sky and about a hundred meters away from me was a stereotypical ufo just sitting there silently. I would say it was about twenty to forty feet in diameter. I saw the ufo, looked over at the parents sitting along the field line to see if anyone was seeing/saw this thing as well. Looked back up and it was gone. Went and played the soccer game, went home, normal day.
>>
I've seen a few
white spherical object
white cyllindrical object
the red/orange light sphere

the white ones in broad daylight and the red one at night

no sound no visible propellant means, silent and fast
>>
>>18016621
Probably Jews.
>>
>>18014727
>be me
>about four years ago
>inna southwest Florida
>getting ready to go to my friend's house
>glance out my living room window and see a red light in the sky
>thefuckisthat.jpeg
>walk on my front porch and see it silently float across the sky
>see another one appear behind it and do the same thing
>run inside and grab my dad because someone else has to see this
>see more float across the sky except when they reach a certain spot they split into two identical red orbs
>orbs fly parallel to each other and then merge back into one at the same spot in the sky
>they disappear at the same spot as well
>watch this happen for five minutes and they finally just stop

It was definitely not a plane or helicopter, it was silent and they were no further than ten miles away. My dad and I have never seen anything like it since then.
>>
>>18016219
country?
any factories/heavy industry nearby?
>>
a couple of years ago I decided to drive to a nearby field and chill there for a while. It was a clear summer night and I wanted to cool off, so I thought why not look at the stars while enjoying the cool temperature of the night. After looking at the stars for a while I saw something weird. A small light, about as big as the stars but moving from the left to the right a couple times in a row. After that I got seriously spooked, got in my car and drove home.

not the best story but it freaked me out. can't imagine what it was.
>>
*left and right
I meant more like a random walk, going back and forth
>>
>>18014727
hard to say. about 22, an hour out of town at a friends. outside having a smoke. three red lights at each point of a triangle slowly flashing on and off moving perfectly horizontally. call to friend to come look. lights stop. i wait. piece of shit friend doesnt come. lights come back, solid, not flashing. yell for my friend to look. lights gone. never to be seen again.. it heard me, whatever it was. easily 10 miles out
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1713x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1713x667px
>>
Until the day that a big alien space ship float at the view of thousands filmed and broadcast world wide, aliens do not exist we are alone
>>
Will be brief b/c nobody believes me anyway.
Saw two UFOs at Mayan site in Mexico.
One close up, other far away.
Group of five of us, all saw them.
When home talked to neighbor, retired USAF, NASA, etc.
He said: --Chapter 1 of Ezekiel clearly describes UFO.
--Project Bluebook never really closed, just kept on downlow to avoid crazies.
--10% of UFO sightings classified as "true unknowns."
--Others had reported same sighting in Mexico.
--Govt. still interested in UFOs, b/c some evidence of "esp," i.e. thought communication capability.
--Science doesn't have real explanation b/c of difficulties of "time/space continuum."
--"So far there has been NO MEANINGFUL CONTACT."
Only ones we ever saw.
Continue to be baffled by it.
In the meantime life goes on.
>>
File: UFO identification chart fix.jpg (93KB, 798x506px) Image search: [Google]
UFO identification chart fix.jpg
93KB, 798x506px
>>18014727
Saw one the other day while driving at night. It looked like a fucking
>>
>>18014727
just the other day i was out golfing and i look up cause i hear something and it is a (sorta quiet but still audible) flying object zooming through the sky and then like two fighter jets a couple seconds after it. i live about two and a half hours from the airforce base. so idk maybe
>>
>>18020067
now that i think about it, there were a lot of planes flying around that day, pretty odd to have that much air traffic other than crop dusters and commercial jets only beginning to decend.
>>
>>18014727
This is not roleplaying or fake this is the only strange thing that ever happened in my life, i'm not seeking attention or anything like that.

I was about 14 when i was in a car with my mom and my aunt, i was bored and so i started fucking around with my mom's digital camera, i was zooming in the cars and the clouds and filming stuff, i saw a silver ball on the sky through the camera, it was so strange, it was completely still, just a metallic looking ball that should have been the size of like two airplanes or something like that, i started telling my mom there was a UFO on the sky and she was talking to my aunt so she didn't pay any attention to me and was thought it was some kind of dumb kid talk but then i got her to look and she and my aunt were both amazed as I was, she started filming it and then some minutes later the ball just moved and went flying away REALLY fucking fast.

To this day me and my mom say we saw a UFO that day, and i know it was real this time and not some bullshit story because i saw it.
>>
yep. not sure what they were but pretty uneventful sightings.

my first one was with a friend- me and him went night fishing on this pier. it was a nice clear calm night. while fishing we both observed this little 'star' like object way up in the sky that kept moving around really erratically. it would go up own side to side etc. we just kept fishing and eventually it went away. but we both saw it and observed it for like 10 minutes or so.

2nd sighting my friend and i were watching the 6 o clock news and saw this little dark spherical object zip across the screen behind this reporter. we had tivo and reqinded it and couldnt really make out what it was. but it was about 40 ft off the ground and about the size of a basketball or so maybe and just zipped by like a bullet. friend save the footage but lost track of it.

thats all ive got.
>>
File: stereotypical lights.jpg (25KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stereotypical lights.jpg
25KB, 1920x1080px
Used to work at this pizza place about twenty minutes from my house.

Had to take this long ass highway to get to and from work. Boring drive with nothing to look at except trees, fields, etc.

One night, around 10:30ish, I'm on my way back home doing the same old boring straight drive. All of a sudden I see some lights appear over some trees way off in the distance and very high up from the ground.

At first, I thought it was just an airplane taking off because it came from the direction of a nearby city. It was flying kinda towards me, but it was too far away and too dark too make out any features on it, except for the lights.

Suddenly, it stops flying straight, and with absolutely no change in speed, changes it's direction away from me, at more of an angle.

That's what really got my attention. It was going straight one second and then turned almost 90 degrees to fly in a different direction with no change in momentum whatsoever.

I'm not an expert on planes or anything, but even I know that any kind of large plane (one that has lights on it) can;t suddenly change directions at the drop of a hat.

As soon as I saw it change directions like it did, I had immediate goosebumps and stopped my car to attempt to film it on my phone. Unfortunately, my phone was so shit that it couldn't even pick up the lights from the craft amidst the darkness. The aperture or whatever must have been terrible.

(Pic related, but the lights I saw weren't as close as the image I found shows)
>>
You know how in predator and in halo when the invisibility is up and you can see through the object but is all distorted?
>Laying out on trampoline
>looking up at the night sky
>notice somthing in the corner of my eye
>proceed to watch as this object silently craws across the sky
I could see the clouds and sky behind it as it moved, and whenever it passed over something It would became all wavy and distoted.
Was about 5-6 years ago
>>
Went skywatching in southern Ohio near Gallipolis on the 3rd. Saw plenty of planes and a satellite, but there was one weird thing. Two satellites on the same path, on the bright side for what I've seen of them before and with the second one more or less right on the heels of the first. An inch or two of space between them from our perspective on the ground. Moved NW to SE, high in the sky. I've never seen a double sat flyby like that. I tried to dig through some satellite tracking maps, but there is a lot of shit in orbit and I don't really know how far away you'd be able to see which ones.
>>
We were driving back from costco once and we saw a large thing with pulsating multicolored lights around the edge.

Turns out some asian engineering students were flying a kickass kite in a park that was on the other side of a closeby neighborhood, but it was unidentified for awhile.
>>
File: scan0006.jpg (242KB, 1575x1038px) Image search: [Google]
scan0006.jpg
242KB, 1575x1038px
>>18017686
We also saw one there, right over this place.
The Mexicans said that they see them often down there.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.