[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday /x/periences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 1460454258406.png (359KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1460454258406.png
359KB, 640x628px
>be me, 24, headed home after work 8-9ish
>stop by bar on the way home
>have cold drink, sit, chat with bartender buddy
>few drinks later 8/10 qt3.14 takes seat two down from me
>talkin with buddy, open conversation, few other patrons comment too
>qt3.14 makes flirty comment to counter a statement i made
>start talkin to her, never been alpha, but never been beta
>im a floater
>she turns to me, our eyes meet and i see it
>absolutely no denying it, her eyes screamed it, face had it written all over
>asks if i want to share a cab since we'd had a few
>i order a shot and my bill, give card, sign receipt
>turn to girl "i cant, i saw what you have hidden deep down"
>she gives me a confused look
>bar buddy overhears, quite obviously listening in now
>say to her "when our eyes met, i saw it. Underneath the perfectly positioned hair, immaculate make-up, bubbly personality and flirtatious conversation. I saw through it all and i can't and won't spend another moment in your company"
>she is nearly in tears now, but chokes out "what do you mean, what did you see?"
>take shot, look her right in the eye, "a skeleton"
>go home and pass out

Fuckers almost got me that night
>>
>>18014654

Woah....this really makes me rattle.
>>
File: 1467001991692.jpg (143KB, 1440x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1467001991692.jpg
143KB, 1440x1415px
>>18014654
Close one OP, glad you're okay
>>
File: morf.png (128KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
morf.png
128KB, 500x303px
>>18014654
What if I told you...
>>
File: morf.png (136KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
morf.png
136KB, 384x395px
>>18015376
...that you have a skeleton lurking inside you as well
>>
File: latest.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>18015380
OH GOD!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18015388
The reddit guy.. who made the site killed himself. I don't blame him. Unfortunately the site is still going strong. He is a spooky ghost now..
>>
File: 898.jpg (61KB, 1040x585px) Image search: [Google]
898.jpg
61KB, 1040x585px
>>18015380
I am going to tacticooly choose to ignore this. I am not under duress.
>>
>>18015380

There is literally ZERO evidence of skeletons, have YOU ever seen a skeleton?

All instances of skeletons are simply fake, made out of minerals and rocks, there are no real skeletons, go ahead and cut yourself open, you'll bleed but you won't have a skeleton.

It's literally a myth from the round earth cucks.
>>
>>18018044
Check a rekt bread bruv. There are skeletons. You can see the horrific truth in much footage of satan calling his minions back.
>>
File: documentated-proof.jpg (39KB, 412x403px) Image search: [Google]
documentated-proof.jpg
39KB, 412x403px
City wide gang stalking going on against myself and i'm sure many others in this 555 devil town of Abilene Texas by police and their relatives and other operatives, i'm under constant surveillance by infrared and or ground penetrating radar by USAF Satellite/Blimp/Drone, they even have people in the stores tampering with the products i like to buy, this was the only bottle on the shelf so i'd be sure to get it, notice the yellow cap? that has meaning against me from 1981 and throughout my miserable existence on this planet! And let us not forget about the witch temple that's been on the United States Air Force Academy grounds since the 90's! Oh and by the way my blood type is O Negative!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.