[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I'd like to hear your thoughts on this strange dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
Hi /x/ I'd like to hear your thoughts on this strange dream my friend had.

He said it went like this:

>He was going home
>He finds me blocking the entrance to his house
>I am extremely pale and my face was severly bruised, beaten and bloody
>Every time he'd try to enter his house I'd push him away with extreme force some sort of superhuman strength
>I started having some sort of convulsions/body contortions like something out of an exorcism movie
>He sees a chance to get in and slides through my legs and hugs his mother who was inside the house waiting for him

So what do you guys think this dream meant?
>>
File: !dreams - Copy.png (271KB, 822x855px) Image search: [Google]
!dreams - Copy.png
271KB, 822x855px
dream thread: >>18001347
>>
Its mean your an asshole who's getting in the way of his life, keeping him from going home.
>>
>>18014279

Me and him are really good friends though
>>
>>18014253
The dream thread is here. >>18001347
>>
>>18014272
Shut up
>>
>>18014272

Suck 2 dicks senpai
>>
>>18015171
>>18014402
OP is offended and samefagging
>>
>>18014272
shut it fag
>>
>>18015178
More like kiss my dick faggot
>>
>>18014383
That doesn't change the possibility that you could be doing something subconsciously that's stunting him from progressing. Normally it's the lack of boundaries towards our closest friends that causes more pain/destruction than anyone you don't like could ever cause.
>>
>>18015199
God damn that really made me think.
I'll bring this up tomorrow
>>
>>18014253
>He was going home
seeking safety, confort
>He finds me blocking the entrance to his house
an obstacle to the above
>I am extremely pale and my face was severly bruised, beaten and bloody
you are victimizing yourself, seeking his energy to console you, - there is a difference between seeking help and always talking about the bad things in life
>Every time he'd try to enter his house I'd push him away with extreme force some sort of superhuman strength
could be your conversations never end once they begin on the above subject ^, maybe he won't reject listening to you out of care while at the same time it drains him of his energy
>I started having some sort of convulsions/body contortions like something out of an exorcism movie
fear that rejecting you would do you harm;
not being able to convey fellings maybe?
>He sees a chance to get in and slides through my legs and hugs his mother who was inside the house waiting for him
this can mean a manner of different things when it comes to parental relationships from having a complex or simply seeking shelter. Not sure about the meaning, would not rather comment any further.

don't take anything here for 100% truth nor start an argument with your friend over some1's 2cent interpretation, dreams are fuck hard to decipher more often than not
>>
>>18015692

Very good analysis. I could definitely see some connections with pretty much everything you've said

>this can mean a manner of different things when it comes to parental relationships from having a complex or simply seeking shelter. Not sure about the meaning

He doesn't really have a good relationship with his mother as far as I know. Worth noting his mother hates me cause she thinks I'm a junkie for some reason

>don't take anything here for 100% truth nor start an argument with your friend over some1's 2cent interpretation, dreams are fuck hard to decipher more often than not

Yeah I understand I just feel that this dream comes from a specific place so it would be easier to interpret.
>>
Shameless self bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.