[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost In The Woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: LostInTheWoods.jpg (71KB, 897x653px) Image search: [Google]
LostInTheWoods.jpg
71KB, 897x653px
Hello, /x/. Have you even been lost in the woods? What was your experience?
>>
ever*
>>
File: 1444115193789.jpg (980KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444115193789.jpg
980KB, 1920x1200px
>>18014058
>go to a party in the woods in high school for Halloween
>bunch of people in costumes drinking, doing drugs, playing music and having a good time
>im a total lightweight, dont usually like to drink a lot but I got to into partying
>black out
>wake up in the morning away from the camp, there was some trash around me so I figured I couldnt have wandered too far
>dont know dick about the woods, get lost
>seemed like I was wandering around for hours, but It probably wasnt that long and I was just panicking
>eventually stumble out onto a highway, figure ill just walk on it until I get back to town
>not long before a state trooper pulls up (hindsight a dude in a creepy costume walking on the highway wasnt a good idea)
>explain what happened, trooper laughs and gives me a ride back to town
>meet a friend at school the next day, he says I said "im going on an adventure" before stumbling off into the darkness

still one of the scariest things thats happened to me. getting lost like that and having no idea where you are, how long its been or how to get out is so disorienting
>>
File: aokigaharajacket.jpg (419KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
aokigaharajacket.jpg
419KB, 1280x854px
Been telling people I'm saving up for a trip to Japan.

What I haven't told them is that I plan on going into Aokigahara and not coming back. Being lost in the woods is how I plan to die.
>>
>>18015639
Godspeed
>>
>>18015639
>Being lost in the woods
are you aware that the woods are a tourist trap in actuality? It's right next to fuji, and the actual area of the woods isn't that big. hell, there are fast food chains on the outskirts.

unless you plan on actually ending your life purposefully, don't bother. you'll be found or you'll back out of it.
>>
>>18015639
I watched that small documentary on youtube about it.

I don't even find it creepy. I find it oddly comforting, though eerie.
>>
File: 1388363533370.gif (906KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1388363533370.gif
906KB, 450x360px
>>18015639
>dying in the meme forrest
>>
>>18014058
I was once, but when the shrooms wore off I easily found my way out.
>>
>>18015622
Good story, Anon.
>>
>>18014058

I might get lost in a city, but not in the woods.
>>
>>18015622
>go to a party in the woods in high school for Halloween
is this a feels thread?
>>
>>18015622
that sound's kinda exciting desu senpai
>>
>>18015639
Cringe
>>
>>18020087
Way to shit up the thread
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 214x236px
I'm not proud of this, but I may have lost someone in the woods once. They were really high onLS D and we were in the middle of nowhere at some rave.my friends and i picked him up by his arms and legs and he told us he "felt like a large baby being carried away by birds." we took him very deep into the forest, dropped him off and ran away.
>>
File: dumb idea.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dumb idea.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
Back in middle school my friends and I would all take turns having each other over for LAN parties..

He had a massive backyard, more like a field really. At the end of said field is where a very thick forest waited.

One night, after consuming much soda and snacks, at one of my friends' houses, we decided to play a game of chicken with the woods. The idea was we would all space ourselves out about 10 feet and walk directly into the woods and the last one to keep going would win. Yes, it's stupid, but we were all like 12 at the time.

Anyway, it's pitch black because there was a new moon out and it was cloudy as fuck. Standing at the edge of the woods where it met the field looked like staring into an abyss. So the four of us start slowly walking into it.

Couldn't see shit until a tree or branch was literally almost touching my face. After about 20 seconds, one guy nopes the fuck out and says he'll be waiting back where we started. About another minute goes by when another one of my friends says "fuck this shit." Down to me and one other friend. Couldn't really tell how much time had passed before second guy ditched, but I can still hear my other friend's footsteps ruffling leaves. That was the only thing keeping me going at that point. I had gone that far, what's a few more feet?

Suddenly I can hear him stop moving. He yells out to see if I'm still there somewhere from my left. I reply saying "I'm over here." Not that "over here" meant a damn in there. He says we've gone way to far and we should call it a truce. I immediately agree and start walking to where his voice his coming from.

After a few seconds, we meet up. I can't even see his features. Just a silhouette amidst varying shades of black. We start walking back towards where we started from. Or so we thought. After about five minutes, I can feel anxiety start to set in. I ask him if he thinks this is the right way. He responds with "Honestly, I have no idea." Fucking goosebumps.

(1/2)
>>
File: abyss.jpg (287KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
abyss.jpg
287KB, 1024x682px
>>18020895
Paranoia began to set in. Who knew how long it would take before the sun would come up? Any sort of noise that didn't sound like our footsteps rustling the leaves shot waves of heat/terror through my brain.

Felt like half an hour went by. Still no signs of clearings, houses, lights, etc. I recommend we start yelling friend 1 and 2s' names. He doesn't think it's a good idea. "What if we're close to someone's house and they think were trespassing?" Start to freak out more. Suddenly remember those History channel shows where they have infrared cameras set up in trees. I begin to imagine seeing ourselves through one of those being tailed by a ghost or something.

Absolute freakout.jpg

Just start running in a direction for no reason. My actions must've freaked my friend out because he started running at the exact time I did. He must have been thinking similar thoughts.

Run for about a minute, dodging trees and branches as best we can. Get the shit scraped out of us doing so because it's too dark to see some of them. Start screaming friends' names. Sweating, crying, going insane. Friend does same. We are at our wit's end and beyond.

Out of breath, we keep walking in a direction.

Suddenly, a beam of light breaks through the dark. A million thoughts race through my head in an instant. Copsalienskillersmonsterfriends?

"Holy shit, how deep did you guys go?" It was our two friends that did the smart thing and stopped shortly after we began. Relief like no other swept over me. By some miracle, we had somehow managed to end up not too far from where we started this ridiculous game. Our friends went to go fetch a flashlight after they said we had been gone over 5 minutes. I asked them how long we were gone

"I don't know, probably 10 minutes or so......"
>>
>>18020131
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>18020895
>>18020922
Woah.. Interstening.. And pretty creepy.
>>
>>18020895
>>18020922
I can totally relate to that and I am still by pitch black woods.

Did you make those pictures? If yes, I am curious about where you made them. The trees look typically for northern regions, but the position of the moon suggests something much closer to the equator
>>
>>18021278
still *frightened by

oops
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.