[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irrational fears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 23

File: birdcamera.jpg (20KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
birdcamera.jpg
20KB, 350x263px
What is your most irrational fear? That fear, you know is illogical, but even then, just can't stop being scared of anyway?

I'll start with one of mine, it's that the birds flying outside my window have a camera on them, and is spying on me!
>>
Thats' not irrational, I caught one years ago and have been trying to reverse engineer the camera to steal the hidden wisdom of the bird men.
>>
hope you get spied on some day so you can know what it feels like.
>>
>>18013910
Op here. You hope I get spied on? Why?..
And how would I know how it feels if I don't know I get spied on?
>>
That women can read mens mind and they have a codex that noone talks about it ever.
When I look at a girl and think "Nice tits" I always think about this, and then I think that they know that I think about it and that's why they don't act weird. But they also know that I think that...
>>
>>18013916
lmfao you deserve it
>>
>>18013918
The "fun" part in that fear is, most women never noticed when you think they have great tits(or something like that) and even if we could read it from your mind, over half of us wouldn't even believe it to be true!
>>
>>18013928
Thank you! Hope you're the one who spies on me then!
>>
>>18013929
even from the guys mind? where none else hears him? its his THOUGHT and still wouldn't believe him?

this is why all women are crazy, even reading minds they find a way to complicate things
>>
>>18013961
Even from the mind. I(and a lot of my friends) would end up convincing us self, "he didn't really mean it" or "It must be some else than I he thought about"

You're right, (we) women are damn crazy and can always complicate every thing! Even if we could read minds
>>
>>18013953
I can see on your writing, you're such a sweet person! Thank you for the nice words. Really, thank you so much!
>>
>>18013974
to make shit real for a second, have you ever thought of this concept as projecting your inner self-worth? You say "and a lot of my friends" to me means a majority, speaking for them aka rationalizing your anxiety? I think you might have convinced yourself you are unattractive, and should snap out of it.
>>
>>18013992
Well, I admit, I probably imagine myself to be a lot less worth, than I am, and yeah, should snap out if, (wish it was that easy).

But I also do know, it's a genuine trademark with a lot of women, that we do not believe ourself to look as good/bee as good as we are.
Ironical most of the time, we can see it if we don't like you, but as soon as we do, we get blind, 'cuz then we wish it to be true.

So.. Yeah you're most likely right, it all sums up in low selfastime.
>>
>>18014010
Youre doin it again btw)

I never meant to make it seem easy, its everything everyone goes through i believe. sexual status, popularity, intelligence, strength, the works. The key is fucking this: Its a snowball effect. You will literally tell yourself a million times something to believe it true, thus all other upcoming scenarios and events are affected by such "facts" from previous scenario or become "blinded" because you were not open to the IDEA of being in such scenario.

Does that make sense? Its with everything we do though. We will psych ourselves out and stop focusing on whats REAL. And acting on every real moment is what counts. We will hide in ourselves until such times are forced or risking our comfort zones to live LIFE.
>>
>>18013899

giant sea monsters
>>
>>18014031
Ha, I didn't even notice I did it, but you're right.

I know you don't, but still wish it was "that easy"
That does makes sense, and I'm gonna try aplaying it to the every day life : )
>>
>>18014042
Any specif ones, or just sea monsters in general?
>>
>>18014046

giant enemy crab
>>
>>18013899
I am terrified of the ocean.
Not what is in the ocean, but the large vastness. So much god damn water. I love going to the beach, but sometimes just looking at the ocean gives me anxiety.
Especially at night when I can't see it, but only hear it.
I feel this is pretty irrational.
>>
>>18014053
giant enemy crab
>>
>>18014051
That do sound pretty scarry!

>>18014053
I think, fear of the ocean is a pretty normal fear a lot of people have.
I my self find dark (and deep) water pretty scary, probably because I can't see what's down there - being a giant monster or a small not scary thing.
>>
>>18013910
Feels good. You must be one of those retards who believes in gangstalking or whatever dumb shit /x/ made up
>>
>>18013910
You are the spergiest of spergs
>>
I fear the dark - not what's in it, just the dark in general. It's like it's gonna eat me up.
>>
>>18013899
I had a similar fear when I was younger. Used to be paranoid as fuck that anything with eyes could watch me, even magazines and all of my toys/stuffed animals. I used to always turn all the pictures/magazines/decorations in the bathroom away from me when I had to shit, which was embarrassing as hell the one time I forgot to turn them back and mom asked me about it.
>>
>>18014166
That sound like a terrible feeling! How did you get over it? If you did.
>>
>>18013899
I'm afraid of children. Babies and really young kids are ok, I guess, but the brats between 7 and 16 is what I oftenly try to avoid as some kind of a plague. I just don't want to be asociated with them in any way.
>>
Hornets. I got attacked by a swarm of them when I was little and up in this tree trying to get a toy I threw up in it. They stung me everywhere from my eye lids to going up my shorts and attacking my scrotum. I black out if I come in close contact with one and I already know if one ever gets in my car while I'm driving that is when my life will end
>>
the inability to discern fact from fiction taking over and influencing reality to the point that people start acting out because of lies
>>
>>18014187
I eventually got older and told myself that it didn't matter if they watched me, who would they tell anyway? I only ever got that feeling when doing private/shameful things, I couldn't imagine if I'd felt that paranoia all the time!

I think part of it was growing up as a female and having one of those sorts of moms who likes to make those bullshit "girls don't fart or poop lol" jokes, which is whatever, but when you're an impressionable little kid you pick up on that stuff and wind up growing up with IBS because you're scared someone might find out that you're shitting or masturbating or something.
>>
Seeing a sunken ship, scary as fuck to me and no idea why.
>>
>>18013899
When I was a kid I watched a documentary about black widows, they said they would hide under toilet seats.
I couldn't shit for years before checking the toilet 2-3 times and even then I was very unconfy.
>>
>>18014270
Jeff is that you? Do submarines or old submarines scare you even more?

Well actually it's pretty logical sunken ships are never a good sign aren't they?
>>
Watching an airplane drop a bomb.
>>
(Apologies if this is phrased weirdly, I'm not really sure how to put this into words)
I don't really know if this is technically a "fear" or not, but I get uneasy when I'm on a body of water that's dark (either from murk, depth, or both) and I can clearly see a lone weed or log amidst the darkness if the water. I know it's just a natural part of the lake/pond/whatever, and I have no idea what causes it. I think it's because whatever it is is so clearly visible against the dark water, thus it's "exposed" and "vulnerable" to whatever's in the darkness. This is pure speculation, however.

Anyone else have similar "fears"?
>>
I used to not be able to jaywalk if there was a potential for cross traffic. I can do it now, but I still hate it. I have no idea why. Because pretty much nothing scares me. Aside from women, but I think that's a rational fear.
>>
>>18014571
Nope your fear is not irrational, once i went to a lake with friends we swom in it in a depth of 2m, were a lot of plants I fpund it funny to dive into them, dived around 3,5m surrounded by those plants when I wanted to get back on the surface I got stuck in the plants, it was like they would pull me down not letting me escape. I tried to rip and pull the of from my body till i managed to free myself. When I was again at the surface I was full of those plants they were like wire.
I nearly drowned, and I swear I'm not gonna do this again..
>>
>>18014571

i think it's because our ancestors have died in water like this so we've inherited this fear
same for me.
>>
File: 1464015032051.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464015032051.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
I'm scared of butterflies and dogs, but animals in general.

But to generalize it, I'm afraid of creatures that are quick and capable of out-manoeuvring my slow and clumsy self. They typically act completely avoidant of my presence and tend to act hostile. An example would be my cat. I don't mind when he lays down and bites me, when I pet. It's moments where I am vulnerable, such as stairs. With avian creatures, it's the same, although I see their resting on surfaces as some sort of territorial claim.
>>
Being alone. I get so paranoid sometimes that i have to check the whole house to verify that i am the only one there.
>>
>>18014647
I'm sceered of tigers and lions probably wolves too. The notion of looking down the barrel of a loaded tiger terrifies me.
>>
Failure.
I'm an active duty Marine, I'm a stones throw from finish my bachelor's degree with a 4.0 on my off duty time (which is really just a formality at this point just so I can go into federal law enforcement which requires a degree) when I get out. I also part time on weekends at autozone and have a healthy love of cars and mechanics, to the point where I'm considering using my GI Bill to pursue auto tech school once I get out of the Marines as a backup career to law enforcement. I have lots of money in the bank, my health, and a young beautiful loving wife yet I have this irrational crippling fear of losing it all and ending up a drunk homeless vet on the streets. It keeps me up at night and drives me to devote 60 hours a week at work. Honestly it's probably from my mom telling me ill never amount to shit
>>
That I will live forever while wanting to die every day
>>
File: 1470396792122.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1470396792122.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>18014685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmJQqxoZvOc
>>
>>18013899
Sometimes, when I jerk off, it comes to my mind that my girlfriend might be astral projecting and watching me doing it to another woman. At such moments I feel very ashamed and guilty, sometimes even to the point when I put away my laptop and go doing something innocent.
>>
>>18013899
Horses.... terrified of those fuckers
>>
when i was a tiny-ass child, in a daycare, one of the teachers saw that i gave up coloring a coloring page after just doing one character
she said that in the night when all the toys come to life the pictures will say "wahhh i'm not colored!"
that fucked me up for life, when i was a teen i couldn't jack off without taking down all the portraits and photographs in a room, putting away toys/figures, or hiding under the covers, and i couldn't take a shit without burying the cutesey faces on my sister's t-shirts deep in the hamper
>>
>>18014166
oh shit i didn't read the thread, that is exactly the same as what i wrote about in>>18015419
>>
>>18013899
I was afraid my family would be replaced by copycats / things that looked like them, so I'd always ask them personal info only they would know. Lasted all the way up to until I was 12 or so.
>>
File: MI0000123384.jpg (22KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
MI0000123384.jpg
22KB, 400x396px
>>18015419
LMFAO
>>
>>18013928
You're a faggot kek
>>
>>18013918
Most of us just have good social intuition, and intuition in general.

It doesn't help your case that most men think exactly the same shit when seeing a woman. We know you like the tits, we know.
>>
That people on TV programs react to my actions and thoughts.
Its kind of half fear half hilarious.
>>
>>18013899
My irrational fear is of seeing or hearing other people vomit. I don't know why, there's nothing scary about it. A little gross sure. But I run away and have a panic attack if I think someone is about to puke. I also based my career choice around the fear. Any professions where there was any possibility i might have to deal with vomit were immediately dismissed. Kind of ridiculous.
>>
The feeling of napkins and/or the thought of napkins rubbing together scares and disturbs me
>>
I posted this on another thread before but im afraid of bathrooms. I dont know why but i stuck with me.

>inb4 how do you shit and piss
>>
File: 1390329137861.jpg (70KB, 506x386px) Image search: [Google]
1390329137861.jpg
70KB, 506x386px
>>18013899
I don't even really know how to describe this but I have a fear of complications, bureaucracy, and paperwork-related things in general.
>>
>>18014670
fuck your cunt mother anon

mothers ain't shit
ooh wow you voluntarily shit out another human then complained about them for 18 years, condemning them to the lackluster human condition
>>
that one day a passing alien spaceship will replace my dog's personality with adam sandler. i'll have to learn his favorite chew toys, the best time for his walkies and most importantly how to fix my life in the most fun way possible. even worse would be them replacing my cat's personality with david spade. can you imagine the lazy boring cat arguing with the fun loving dog about how best to get me laid all while i poopoo both of their plans as unrealistic? the shenanigans write themselves, guise.
>>
So mine is a bit multifaceted and it's pretty irrational, I have no idea where it comes from, I can't explain it.

I'm fearful of very deep water, dark water, or murky water. The fact that brain eatin' amoebas can be found in water is also not a happy thought.

While I don't want to run into a shark, my fear is not so much creatures in water.

It's stuff either completely or partially in water. Particularly ship wrecks, buoys, mossy boulders, seaweed, pipes, etc.

Pic related
>>
>>18016590
Did you play Mario 64?
>>
Dead things.

Anything dead will immediately cause me to panic, even if it's something small like dead beetles or a mouse, and it's especially bad when it comes to dead birds.

Shit sucks because I live in a rural area and tend to run into dead critters.
>>
Yellowstone erupting at night. Every plane that goes over, every trail that goes by wakes me up and puts me in a panic attack because I think it's Yellowstone.
>>
>>18016590
OMFG that guy has some nerve
>>
I can't stand walking through a cookie cutter neighborhood at night, something about it just makes me uneasy
>>
I have an irrational fear of Locked-In Syndrome. I've told my sister if anything like that should happen to me I want to die. After reading about the guy who had to watch Barney for 8 hours a day for 12 years I was close to tears. Can't fucking do it
>>
>>18016617
Nope!

>>18016641
Yeah no kidding.
>DANGER DANGER
>Hmm I'm gonna go paddleboard over here anyway
>>
>>18016659
Get your will and all that kind of shit straightened out. LIS is just awful.

If this existence isn't a literal plane of Hell then at very least it's "set up" (intentionally or by chance) to be very hellish for all life living here.
>>
Holes. The tub drain was the first thing I noticed as a kid, kept thinking I'd get sucked into it.
Then I got interested in astronomy and fuck me those pictures of black holes just fuck my shit right up.
Also those rocks that people put in their skin wtf I am upset just thinking about it fuck you
>>
>>18016684
>Also those rocks that people put in their skin wtf I am upset just thinking about it fuck you
What??
>>
The episode of Are you afraid of the Dark? Called The tail of the Dead Mans Float. Watched it when I was a kid and every time I think about it I get freaked out around drains. I'm 27 years old and a kids show freaks me out
>>
grainy surveillance camera footage
>>
>>18016684
>>18016684
The day I learned about black holes I became uneasy about the endless expanse of outer space all around us full of weird shit like that.
>>
>>18016688
Trypophobia

Google it cause I'm not looking at those pics
>>
>>18014051
attack its weak point for maximum damage
>>
>>18016717
oh I got you famalam
>>
>>18015419
Sorry, I kek'd a Little.
I think I have 2 fears that are weird.
>Silence
I can't stand being in a room where I can only hear my own toughts. I Always need Music, a TV talking, etc.

>Failing
It's like >>18014670 but not failing only in my future Life. I'm afraid of starting something that I can't finish. I don't play games I think I can't finish; I don't commit to something if I think I would give up along The way
>>
>>18016684
You know a Black Hole isn't a an actual hole, right?
>>
>>18016774
This isn't the rational fears thread
>>
>>18016756
What's the least amount of noise you can tolerate?
>>
Centipedes

Just seeing them makes me cringe and tremble and when they move I gasp in fear and try to get as far away from them as possible.
Just earlier today there was one sticking around on my wall for about five hours straight before it suddenly curled up and died. It took me over an hour of panicking before deciding to blow its body away from my books and off my desk.
I don't know why I have such a horrible fear of them but I do know that it's VERY irrational
>>
That people, or at least one unknown person in a large group, can read my mind.

I'll even do a mental scream or think of jokes and then look around for a reaction.

I might be literally crazy.
>>
>>18016781
I don't know. I Just need something making noise in my house. So I don't stay "completely lonely". Usually a low TV is enough for me.
Sometimes when I wake up and there's noise at all my mind starts going crazy and I get afraid of opening my window and there's absolutely no one in The world except me.
>>
I get horrible night terrors. For the last year or so. Its created a lot of irrational phobias I didn't have before.

I'm afraid of being alone in a room
I'm afraid of mirrors
I'm afraid of the dark
I'm afraid of having too many people in a room
I'm afraid when I can't see peoples faces;
If I can't see their face they might not have a face.

I'm afraid of drying up in the sunlight like a raisin.
I'm afraid of dogs and people with hats on.

These fears prevent me from operating as a normal human being sometimes. I try my best but the anxiety attacks are awful.

Its just so hard to discern dreams from reality. I try my best but they can just be so real.
>>
>>18016832
When you have a night terror is it like having an extremely unpleasant nightmare or is there more to it?
>>
>>18016837
I classify a night terror as any nightmare that I can't go back to sleep after.
>>
>>18016832
you should try looking into a mirror in a dark room while alone.

you can face these fears and come out stronger
>>
>>18016819
>>18016819
I'm the opposite of you, I very much enjoy silence often. I need solitude and silence for at least some of my day. I always enjoy being completely alone with myself and my thoughts. I just crave being alone, no one being obnoxious around me.

I'm with someone who's similar to you but not to such a degree. So I'm curious, are you afraid of being alone out of sheer loneliness or because you might need help that isn't there?
>>
>>18013910

i am being spied on and all i need to know is who
>>
>>18016636

the diseases and bacteria alone make me cringe
>>
>>18016702
Nah for real tho that show had some fucked up episodes. Kid show or not, Are You Afraid of the Dark could mess a bitch up.

My irrational fear is vacuums operated by other people touching me. Like, as long as I'm the one using the vac, it doesn't bother me in the least. But if someone else is operating it, I go into this huge panic if they get close enough to touch me with it. I don't even know why because I know I can't get sucked in or anything but you know, fucking irrational and all.
>>
>>18016802
I used to do that, not so much now but sometimes
>>
Slugs, snails. I'll scream and cry, it's total phobia. Starfish as well. Just absolutely revolting beyond a doubt, I super wish these creatures didn't exist

99% of them can't do anything to me, and the only snails I ever come close to are aquatic in a fish tank. Which is fine, just don't touch me

It's so bad that I wouldn't even kill one because I just don't want to touch it
>>
I feel uneasy when I'm near windows. I always fear that there is a sniper waiting to shoot me. I don't even know why would anybody want to shoot me.

I'm also scared of insects, especially by the flying ones.

Also diseases, especially brain cancer, even though I feel well.
>>
>>18016936

that's what grows in your stomach and intestines after you eat meat. FEED THE MEAT
>>
Biggest fear?
AI, no doubt.
Dues Ex and 2001 Space oddesy have ruined most technology things for me that have an automatic control.
>>
Idk when I was a kid I'd run into the house Everytime I heard a train. I used to stay at my uncle's alot when I was younger and his house was right next to the tracks. Everytime the trains horns blared I'd dart for the door
>>
>>18016971
I'm so damn scared of snails too! It's compleate irrational, but I feel like they're just hear to kill me.. OR I don't know, slime me to death!
>>
File: same1.png (399KB, 628x477px) Image search: [Google]
same1.png
399KB, 628x477px
I feel that everyone is lying to me, only saying what they think I want them to say. I also believe people think everything I say is a lie.

I think I just have an anxiety disorder.
>>
>>18016170
They're small inclosed spaces, I could see it.
Are you claustrophobic or germaphobic?
Sorry, it must be an awful fear to live with.
>>
>>18017414
Could sound like it.
I have social anxiety, and constantly feel people are lying or talking behind my back.
Some times, when it's real bad, I can't even leave a room with to of my friends, because I'm sure as soon as I'm out, they start talking bad shit about me. Or even worse, forget i exist!
>>
I'm afraid of dying in my sleep. As I'm going to bed, I'll feel as if my heartbeat is irregular and I'm going to have a heart attack. Or I'll get nauseous and have to sleep on my side for worry that I'll puke in my sleep and choke on it.
>>
>>18016962
I thought I was the only one with a vacuum fear holy shit anon
When I was a kid I would literally bolt out the room like a fucking dog when I heard mom turn it on. It isn't quite as bad as it used to be, but I still yank my feet up and scoot into the corner of the couch if anyone starts vacuuming in the same room as me. Like it just causes a major spike in anxiety, I think it's the noise for me.
>>
>>18014255
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1469112078094.jpg (48KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
1469112078094.jpg
48KB, 338x507px
>>18013899

Spiders.

Silence.

Dark water I can't see the bottom of.

The Dark.

The World,and everyone in it besides me being NPC's or illusions.

That I'm actually a/the God,and I'm partaking in my own creations because of a test/loneliness,and when I die I'll assume my real identity.

That my Dreams have actual meaning and could be premonitions for events to come.

That I'll be alone for the rest of my life,and no one besides my Mother will say,'I love you.'
>>
>>18017511
Why don't you fuck off?
>>
Sometimes I fear that I am the only real human and everyone else has been replaced by robits or ayy lmaos
>>
>>18017532
Robots or Rabits?
>>
>>18017414

May be true in many situations
>>
>>18017492
It's such an awful feeling, I'm sorry you have to deal with it as well.

>>18017560
True. To clarify, I also assume (it's a knee-jerk reaction, I'm trying to get out of this paranoid habit) that when someone asks me 'how are you?' or something like that, I worry over what they want from me or that they're only asking to trick me in some way.
Like lying with a malicious intent.
>>
>>18017532
That's scary as shit.
I have the opposite where I'm afraid I'm not a real person. Like some sort of mongoloid subhuman.
>>
File: hare with baby r.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hare with baby r.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>18017526
I may not know you, but I can relate to you and I love you. Good luck with everything, Anon.

I hope all the people in this thread can find a way to minimize their fears. I take solace in the fact I share these fears, but it hurts to know that others are suffering too.
May you all find happiness.
>>
Open doors at night

My bedroom has three doors: the closet, a door to the bathroom, and a door into the hall. All three have to be totally closed or I can't sleep. I have no idea when this fear started and I now have regular nightmares of something sinister outside the door.
>>
>>18017511
Don't know what I said to warrant that, I thought /b/ was the only place that threw piss fits over people with girl parts
>>
>>18016849
I'm not afraid of The loneliness. I'm afraid of being lonely in silence.
For exemple : I would love to spend a week in The woods. But it would terrify me if I there was not even The sound of The leaves in the wind.
The thought of becoming deaf also makes me unease.
>>
Can't stop thinking of dying, ceasing to exist and the possible afterlife.

I don't get why I don't see others scared, I mean it's inevitable for everyone.
>>
my wife
>>
>>18017696
I had a similar feeling once, it was after that I deiced, that the meaning of life must be to feel as good as you can, 'cuz why not enjoy what we have, instead of fearing what's coming, or rather what's not. Point being, every time I get the "oh no" feeling, I try to do something that makes me feel good.
Not that I'm saying you "should just snap out of it", but maybe it could help you too, if you tried it : )
>>
That someone will put razors on a water slide and it will cut me open on the way down.
>>
>>18017578

Many people don't give a shit about how you're doing and just ask as a formality. Many people lie to get what they want.
>>
>>18017421
Im not clausterphobic or germophobic. I think its because of the mirrors and the fact that someone could jump out of the shower curtains or cabinets.
>>
>>18013899
That thing I see when I go into really dark rooms.
I know there is nothing there but it looks like there's something.
Also phone conversations, and pizza.
>>
>>18013899
Mice

Sleeping with open windows
>>
>>18013899
Roaches

Seriously anything they touch I throw away

I live in the south
>>
>>18017696

I've had that feeling pretty much everyday for like 2 years now. I'm not really scared for death so to say...it's more of the fact that you don't know when it'll happen and the act of dying. The thought of being in a situation where you just know you're gonna die terrifies the fuck out of me especially if it's from something uncontrollable and unexpected.
>>
File: doublehead.jpg (81KB, 840x474px) Image search: [Google]
doublehead.jpg
81KB, 840x474px
>>18013899
- electrode put into my brain that were shocking me at certain times during walking by people on street and talking to others - socially un-associative protruding effect [one word titles c loser aaa preordained president youngest at 32 c loser c creep] it's ruined my reputation
on social posturing.

my mind controlling other peoples thoughts and emotions no matter how group i go into if i'm feeling depressed (everyone is depressed) if i go in there euphoric and grandiose (everyone is illuminated - keywords) there's some sort of brain wave communication my waves are emitting at much stronger frequency then that of others and so i have this telepathic effect.

that the earth is hollow and all nuclear tests weren't actually for war efforts but attempts at fracturing the earths core. all earths are just diospheres.
>>
>>18017503
Anon, I can't even...

I lay down but I dont sleep until I've checked my pulse multiple times, any pain in my body especially arms cause my heart to race making me check pulse again and again, it is horrible...

Same for the nausea...I suffered from acid reflux for a year or two and now the moment I feel anything like that, I'm convinced it's a heart attack and feel like throwing up, usually results in three to four hours of no sleep.
>>
>>18018191
I get that too, like after the Orlando shooting I seriously stopped going to bars for a long time. I had a panic attack in a movie theater and left during the previews because I somehow convinced myself that someone was going to have a gun and start shooting. Now any time I go out I'm constantly taking note of every available exit and hiding place and strategically planning exactly where I'll go depending on which area someone starts shooting from. It doesn't help that I go to bars in the Hillcrest area of San Diego and that someone was posting on Craigslist after the shooting saying that Hillcrest was next.
>>
>>18013918
I figure this is what it's like for any man or woman right? Like even if you don't think someone is attractive you think about the weird what ifs you wouldn't say to anyone.

I think like that a lot. Women size men up all the time. Sometimes I feel like I'm just acting too friendly and that people will think I have the hots for them when I don't.

Or maybe women are just good at reading body language subconsciously? Fuck if I know dude. If I could read a guys mind to know exactly the right things to say I'd take advantage of that.

So I wouldn't worry too much, if I were you.
>>
>>18014166
I've often thought about that a lot. But, more along the lines of "If these posters on my wall could talk they would throw up."
>>
Which is a better way to handle such an irrational fear? Avoid or confront?
Or find similar sufferers?
>>
>>18013899
I'm scared shitless of the open ocean and more specifically of swimming next to a whale, though I don't think it's that irrational since one of those things could kill me without even noticing.
>>
>>18017742
Jesus Christ same, I haven't been to a waterpark in 7 years but this terrifies me.
>>
>>18014060
you're making it obvious y crew
>>
Mirrors.
>bloody mary
>got scared as a kid, scared still at 23
>maybe its a different reality.

Also needles and clowns.
>>
>>18014670
Its because deep down, you feel like you dont deserve any of it. Otherwise you would never even entertain the thought of losing it all as possible.
>>
>>18013899
Even in attainment of personal goals, I will never achieve a state of contentment.
>>
>>18018060
I sit outdoors and chill with palmetto bugs in the wet season. They're pretty cool guys desu breh.
>>
File: shemblu.gif (488KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
shemblu.gif
488KB, 2400x2400px
The Southern Hemisphere. It's not like I hate the countries there, but there's something unsettling about it like it's some kind of different realm
>>
Mirrors at night, I refuse to look into them. Monitors and tvs on the other hand are fine.
>>
>>18013918
shit me too. i swear when i meet a girl all is good she doesnt act like im a creep but if i think dirty thoughts of her she avoids me and acts like im a creep.
>>
>>18019038
this
>>
>>18019051
I wish I was special.
You're so fucking special.
>>
>>18017966
Same!
Ever since I was a child, I always open shower curtains when I use the restroom. I would be afraid someone would be hiding or that I would find a body hanging from the showerhead.
>>
File: steve ditko.jpg (119KB, 753x492px) Image search: [Google]
steve ditko.jpg
119KB, 753x492px
>>18018767
I've been seeing a therapist who has given me 'tools' to cope with my fears. Like imagining all the awful things floating down a river into the ocean, where they will come back eventually, but the fear is temporarily lessened. The visualization serves as a distraction from OH GOD OH GOD FEAR SCARED - to the floating, which is calming.
Also, I believe it's a kind of pattern. Human brains love routine, so I try to break out of that knee-jerk terror reaction. I try to realize my triggers for the fear, and note when theyre happening and try to rationalize it.
Easier said that done, of course.
I've also tried exposing myself to the fears (ie. picking up spiders, going to social events) and it's hit or miss, it might not be scary sometimes but the fear doesn't go away completely.

I also imagine Spock from Star Trek telling me that I'm being illogical. It helps somehow, haha.

Good luck, everyone.
>>
I'm an obsessive hypochondriac so I'm always fearful of contacting some serious disease or cancer. Right now I'm scared of brain cancer or just losing my mind in general. Like whenever I have weird half asleep thoughts or lose my train of thought I fear its a sign. I'm also scared of the impermanence of life I guess? Sometimes I fear I'll wake up in the morning and not be myself anymore. My friend puts it as I'm not what the hippies call "grounded."

>>18016659
My best friend's brother had a stroke when he was 18 and has this now, sort of. He was in a coma and doctors wanted to pull the plug but he woke up a few days later. He has a Stephen Hawking eye movement computer and can communicate luckily. He can also control a wheelchair somehow.
>>
A little late to the party but I get paranoid when people stare at me and if they look like me or a member of my family I will often leave. I am concerned that it's is a family member [sometimes even myself] from the future sent to study me for whatever reason.

I also get worried that the government can hack into my eyes and see through them like fiber optics, seeing what I see and hearing what I hear.

How fucked up is that?
>>
>>18013899
Being on the top floor of a building and it being blown over. I know they are designed to sway with the wind but anything past the 10th floor and I'm shitting my pants.
>>
>>18013929
>>18013974
>>18014010
>>18014045
>>18014255
Fuck off, your not a woman you piece of shit. Just some faggot roleplaying neckbeard. Not a fucking femanon.
Just some idiot ruining /x/
Fuck off, please just fuck off.
Worthless piece of roleplaying fake shit.
>>
>>18020092
Oops *you're
BUT FUCK OFF
>>
>>18020092
Benefit of the doubt, Anon.
It's not so hard to believe their are women on 4chan.
There's no way you will ever find out if they're lying or not so just go with it. It's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>18020092
>>18020095
Just because you don't trust someone based on what gender they say they are in a post doesn't mean you have to be rude in a thread about irrational fears.
We're all here to confide in one another and feel less alone in how fucked up we are, take it easy and don't be a dick.
>>
I'm incredibly afraid of colorful birds. It's just something that's scared me throughout my life. I hate the anxiety attacks I get when I stumble upon pictures of them. It's only one bird specifically but I'm so deeply bothered by I get nervous just by writing the word
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
>>
>>18020120
There's a gangstalkng thread here >>18006983
if you wish to discuss it.
>>
>>18018050
Phone conversations ordering pizza, that I find scary. Not so much the talking, more the the call in itself.
>>
>>18013899
god my sides
>>
>>18020092
So in conclusion, your irrational fear is; women on 4chan!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you wrong. But don't worry, just because we're here, it's going to be all right, we're not going to hurt you or anything : )
>>
>>18020325

my irrational fear is that every "girl" on 4chan is actually a goblin troll male messing with people
>>
>>18020496
LMFAO
>>
>>18020496
Why, I'm wondering, wouldn't there be females on this site?
>>
Mine is falling into concrete full back and it hardening and being stuck there unable to move
>>
People standing/walking/existing behind me. I get caught in "politeness loops" of holding doors for people or letting people walk in front of me, but it's purely selfish. It just gives me crazy anxiety to feel someone behind me.

Also it's been said before, but silence. I've slept with white noise (usually a boxfan) my entire life. Now, as an adult, being in a silent room by myself makes me gradually more and more stressed out until I'm convinced either a.) some horrific loud noise will break the silence or b.) I'll be trapped in dead quiet forever.
If I'm in a silent room with others, I'm always paranoid they can hear my breathing which leads to OH GOD THEY CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS.
>>
Certain palettes of bright, saccharine, "unnatural" colors can be off-putting to me at times, also rooms that just don't look or feel "right."

I'm also very wary of large bodies of water at night, like oceans, lakes, rivers, etc., but I would hardly call water based fears irrational.
>>
Spiders. If one is crawling around fast anywhere near me I will probably scream and run away, fuck that shit

I'm a grown man lel
>>
Falling into the sky.
>>
>>18020092
You're assuming all these posts are by the same person. I'm the one who had the fear of being watched by inanimate objects, not the same as the other person you quoted.
Why does it even matter though holy shit, go back to /b/ and beg for tits or gtfo there instead of shitting up /x/ with your greasy dorito dust fingers.
>>
>>18020496
Well , at least you know it irrational!
>>
Maggots or worms like beings. Even when fishing I think they will penetrate my skin and crawl into my body
>>
>>18013899
Man, don't let your mind trick you into thinking it's an irrational fear when in reality it's perfectly logical. I wouldn't be surprised if the god damn birds outside your window were wearing cameras. You're not crazy and you know what you saw. Alfred Hitchcock tried to warn us about these mother fuckers half a century ago. Better start stocking up on ammunition boys, because man versus bird is about to begin.
>>
>>18020756
Well, I never saw anything, one day, I just got the thought, that it would be the easiest way to spy on people, because, we never would think about it, and then I have not been able to shake the feeling since.
>>
>>18019366
Give it a rest already, /mu/
>>
>>18020767
It won't be as big as birds.
Probably insect like.
They probably could use them to kill people too.
>>
>>18020767
The mind is more powerful than we give it credit for, my friend. You probably sensed through your intuition that the birds were watching you. I think it would be wise not to write this off as merely an irrational fear, but to see it as an internal warning sign telling you to be vigilant.
>>
Clowns and puppets. Especially clown puppets. Probably because my mother is collecting them so the house is full of them. Especially when I was but a wee lad I spend long nights playing vidya and the display case where she has the puppets was next to the PC so those fuckers would stare at me all fucking night. She even has a really big fucked up one that once fell down the stairs or so and now has a twisted neck so it would always watch you from an impossible angle grinning like a retarded demon.

That and suffocating because the air on the planet runs out. I once had a nightmare where suddenly the air on the planet ran out and everyone who didn't suffocate on the spot was fighting over the last few bottles of oxygen (in diving shops and the like) just to live a few hours longer
>>
>>18020796
That make some kind of sense.
>>
great white sharks
actually I find the sea terrifying so I only go as far as I can reach the bottom with my toes
and yes, it's because of Jaws

also bugs, especially centipedes
>>
>>18020518
Rules of the internet newfag
>>
>>18020896
Ahh, so because men feel insecure about women in their so called domain, we must be trolls.. That makes great sense.
>>
>>18020896
I've been frequenting this board off and on for actual years anon, I've never seen anyone here get buttmad over the possibility that someone who's posting has a vagina. I think you're on the wrong board friend.
>>
A reminder to stop feeding the trolls, kids.
>>
>>18020948
You're right anon. Trolls feed on responses : )
>>
File: 1448254847178.jpg (40KB, 561x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448254847178.jpg
40KB, 561x720px
I always have some kind of injury or open wound or some other bullshit because I'm a clumsy bitch. Getting into public pools or other similar things terrifies me. I'm paranoid about catching STDs and shit.

A lady at work was talking to me today and was complaining so hard she spit a little and it landed on my lip. I was rubbing my mouth on my shirt for like ten minutes

I don't even care about germs from the ground half the time, even though they're so much shit that could be there. But if there are people present and I know it comes directly from them, it makes me feel afraid.
>>
>>18020912
>>18020942
Dude, I was being sarcastic. Get over your butthurt.
>>
Cockroaches.
They shall be exterminated once and for all.
>>
>>18013899
Birds.
Just birds.
I fucking hate birds.
>>
>>18021205
You hate dinosaurs? Weird.
>>
>>18021211
Dinosaurs don't fly. Except for the ones that do. Fuck those ones especially.
>>
>>18021214
Those weren't dinosaurs, they were pterosaurs.
And birds are essentially dinosaurs. Just like you and I are apes.
>>
>>18021182
Dude... not same person.
and sorry, I was wrong, didn't see it was sarcastic.
>>
>>18021216
Evolution is fake though.
>>
The fear that one day, I will stop screwing OP's mother.

Similar to the fear that someday OP will cease being a foggat
>>
File: i_love_pad_thai_dog_tshirt.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
i_love_pad_thai_dog_tshirt.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I have a fear that people (friends - family - strangers even) are constantly trying to poison or drug my food and drinks.

I know it's wildly irrational and can usually get past it and just eat the food or drink and I'm absolutely fine.

But every once in a while if I leave my drink or food unattended I have to trash it and make new..
>>
>>18019030
I lived in an infested apartment

One day I woke up with one on my taint
>>
lose hair.

my mom has long hair and ends up with a lot of lose hair in her hair brush and leave the clump in the toilet. i wouldn't go to the bathroom if there was hair. i was afraid the hair would crawl inside me while i was peeing and take over my body.

lose hair makes me feel sick now. i can feel the hair in my mouth and it makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>18013899
i've dealt with obsessive compulsive disorder my entire life so 24/7 i am dealing with irrational fears and am plagued by constant "what if" questions.
what if i have cancer? oh god, i need to check my pulse. i have cancer. what if i'm having a heart attack?
i remember hallucinating burglars outside my window as a child after having a nightmare about my house being burglarized. i couldn't leave my house for weeks. i have agoraphobia but it gets better and worse then better then worse. sometimes i'm able to get groceries, sometimes i can't leave my house for weeks at a time out of fear that i may vomit or get killed.

there's always a possibility. fucking sucks.
>>
>>18022732
also, i'm scared people are able to read my thoughts. i know it's irrational, because it's "what if people can read my thoughts" and i get extremely panicky and anxious, rather than "i know people are reading my thoughts" which would be plain psychosis rather than OCD obsessions.

i get scared of everything
>>
I'm scared shitless by any sea creature that doesn't have teeth
>>
>>18022732
I suffer the same thing. I'm always going to the doctor to make sure there's nothing wrong with me. I'm scared I'll stop breathing while I'm asleep. Sonetimes I wake up short of breath or feeling pressure on my chest (nothing actually wrong with my heart or lungs). Once I couldn't feel my pulse and was convinced I no longer had one.
>>
>>18022765
Could you elaborate, please?
>>
>>18022940

It might be sleep apnea.
>>
There are two fears that make it very difficult for me to live a normal life. They're almost debilitating some days; especially when combined.

The first is that my body will somehow fail. It doesn't matter in what way, just the fact that it can scares me. Aneurysm, Stroke, Heart Attack, everything like that. It's constantly on my mind and I can't shake it unless I'm writing or playing particularly intense video games. For almost two years I had the acute fear that my lungs would just stop working. Any time I wasn't actively focusing on my breathing I'd start feeling a moderate score of anxiety. These fears are completely irrational as I've had several checkups that just affirm my good health. But they exist nonetheless and pervade my every thought.

The second is that my food or drink will be tampered with if I'm not around it. It stops me from enjoying every meal out with friends. It stops me from even letting loved ones cook for me unless I'm there with them every step of the way. If I'm ever away from a drink I will come back to it and throw it away even if I had only taken a few sips before. The odds of being poisoned, even purposefully are astronomically low. But as stated earlier, these are irrational fears and even years of therapy have done nothing to quell them. I'm always amazed at the simple action that is leaving your food with strangers only to come back and continue eating it. It seems such an impossible task to me.
>>
>>18023038
Maybe, though I'm not fat and I don't snore. Since I stopped obsessing over it, it hardly ever happens anymore.
>>
>>18022983
I don't know how else to explain it. I should've said specifically fish but some other creatures (tube worms + some crustaceans + squids, octopi, jellyfish...etc) freak me the fuck out.

I'm ok with most sharks + all that deep sea shit with long nasty fangs, all that's ok. I can't even look at basking sharks.

I think maybe the only exceptions to this are probably whale sharks
>>
>>18020672
explain what makes a room look/feel not right
>>
>>18020814
your suffocating dream would actually make a good short story desu senpai
>>
i usually have this dreams in which i feel somebody/something is fucking with me and i *need* to wake-up or ill have a nightmare, so i force myself to wakeup

i don't always have them, but when i do is just long nights of forcing myself to wake up every 30min

sometimes i have fake-wakeups, like if my dream was trying to trick me into thinking i woke up so i will relax but i usually catch up when something non-logical happens so i try again

i normally go through 3-4 layers of fake-dreams till i finally wake up

also, i didn't always had them, nor was i always able to wake up, i have them since i was 15, and i've been able to wake up at will since a weird dream i had were angels sent me a message, that dream in particular was extra strange in that
1) the dream on itself showed me my what i should strive to do in life

and

2) the dream gave me a number which, when i opened a bible in said page-number, it was a passage of Jesus talking to an apostole with my name, i had never read the bible so there's no way my subconscious knew it was there, i didn't even know the story

if anyone is intersted:
the dream was basically about me needing to shit a poisoned-well infront of a lot of mind-slaves so they would refrain from drinking out of it and dying
>>
My fear is having my shades open and someone watching me without me knowing and suddenly seeing them watching me or an alien or some strange being watching me sleep got this fear from watching the fourth kind as a kid
>>
>>18023871
>i usually have this dreams in which i feel somebody/something is fucking with me and i *need* to wake-up or ill have a nightmare, so i force myself to wakeup

Oh dude I do the same, I move my eyelids in the dream to wake myself up, and it's usually a good thing because I avoid the nightmare.
>>
sharks in any water over 2 inches deep
>>
>>18013899
locking my car with the keys in ignition
>>
>>18013899
most "irrational" fear is that everyone is in cahoots with each other and they all try to gather information from me to conspire to catch me in a lie.
>>
>>18026159

why don't you flip the script and catch them in lies instead
>>
File: RFF - (1).png (248KB, 1132x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RFF - (1).png
248KB, 1132x1000px
>>18013899
I'm 24 years old. A man in my own right. I'm still afraid of the dark. More specifically, afraid of anywhere that is quiet and dark. I keep the light in my closet on when I got sleep at night. I turn on the hallway light when taking a piss in the early hours even though my bathroom is literally across the hall.

I also always check behind the shower curtain before doing my business and always look in the back seats of my car before starting it and driving away.

I refuse to sleep in front of a mirror. I'm afraid the second I'm starting to doze off, my reflection will do things on its own. Afraid that my reflection will be staring at me as I sleep.

I always look behind me when closing the mirror door on my medicine cabinet.

If I can't find the light switch in a dark room within a few seconds, I start to panic.
>>
I enjoy being hacked.

G'night
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470587016812.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470587016812.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18013899
>be hardy as fuck from going innawoods, practicing combat sports and sailing
>used to be top of my class in college swimming
>whipped my dick out when i saw a spectre in nan's house
and I'm afraid of waterslides
>>
Then when I dip my head completely underwater when I resurface everyone will be gone, like just vanished
>>
That I just killed a family member and am currently riding the roller coaster of euphoria, that the cops will find my body laughing and just watching tv as if nothing new had happened
>>
>>18026225
I got a tryptic mirror out of the trash, and I'm about to sleep in front of it with no nightlight. Wish me luck.
>>
Tornado sirens/emergency alert sounds
>>
>>18026252

honeypot
>>
that one day when i go to sleep and wake up again i would be the last one left in the universe

it seriously keeps me up at night
>>
>>18019931
I check for aliens at night and always picture them in doorways out outside my doors
>>
>>18013899
That, if I sleep without a T-shirt on, there will be a fire in my apartment or building, i have to flee from, without my close.
It's irrational, because why should it have an effect, and then again, I've tried in five years, to sleep without a T-shirt two times, and both times i woke up to a fucking fire!!
>>
>>18014229
THat's not really an irrational fear, as they're actually capable of causing you pain.
>>
>>18014576
It's not
>>
>>18014632
How do you inherit stuff from dead ancestors???
I mean they died, so they wouldn't be able to pass on the fear to your genepool?
>>
>>18014749
She doesn't mind anon.
>>
>>18016717
This so god damn much!
But it's actually not really that irrational, as it stems from a fear of infection and parasites.
>>
>>18016832
Seems like you're in an uncomfortable situation in life (besides the fact that you have night terrors and all these irrational fears).
You should try and figure out what's bothering you so much, before it gets out of hand.
>>
>>18013899
zeta. the robot.
>>
>>18026187
because i feel like theyre not actually trying to catch me in a lie and its all just too much time on /x/ getting to me
>>
>>18015608
Dated two girls that had this and it freaked me out a time or few. One had a coughing fit in hs on a little date and I almost raged on everyone in the restaurant for seeing her freak out about the possibility of vomit.
>>
funny how the roaches deleted all the posts they got butthurt from.
>>
Fear whenever my wife doesnt answer the cellphone, afraid of her is death.
Also fear of broadcasting interruptions and comunication shut down.
>>
>>18027131
If they fucked before they died
>>
>>18013899
My only irrational fear is the fear of rejection. Not even talking about women, I mean putting myself out there to experience new opportunities and make new friends. Before I even do anything I hesitate, and begin to shiver.
>>
File: 1469836392244.gif (721KB, 249x172px) Image search: [Google]
1469836392244.gif
721KB, 249x172px
>>18013899
>I'll start with one of mine, it's that the birds flying outside my window have a camera on them, and is spying on me!

Yeah. I've heard this one before. That's fun.

My fear is that I am somehow wandered onto the stage of a hyper convoluted sit-com, where everyone in my life are paid actors, and everything is scripted. That I'm the only one who didn't realize this, and I'm the most imperceptive, horrendously stupid person on the "planet," or whatever you call a place that exists as only a fabricated stage designed to look like a planet, and everyone so far has been going along with it, out of pity, because I would literally have a heart attack and die if I ever found out this was really the case.

Inb4 I just described U.S. politics to a T.

Seriously though. That would freak me out. The only saving grace is, this by my accounts the LEAST possible, but never really unprovable thing that could ever happen to me. (Even as propagandist military groups speed headlong as quickly as they can to make this kind of camera based hell their reality. Fucking... psychos and their addiction to disinformation campaigns.)
>>
>>18013918
That's the joke. You do have such a codex, and you do use it. But you're all so oblivious to the fact that you're actually so valuable and loved by others, that you tune this out, because "that couldn't POSSIBLY be the correct thought stream."

I've been using women as psy nodes for awhile, since I noticed this pattern. They're too shy to read their own codexes, but they share information across the globe in an information network that puts the internet to shame all the same. I think it's probably instinctual. (And I don't mean gossip--that would just be an example of a vehicle they use to contain the information, not the content of the message itself.)
>>
>>18027097
Woo. That's either horrifying, or really fucking funny depending on how you look at it.

Does... sleeping shirtless trigger fires? Is that literally how hott you are?
>>
Birds. The smaller they are the more afraid i am.
Not sure if the half insane, frantic nature of their movements and behavior jars me , or if i am afraid of accidentally hurting them. used to have nightmares about my bed being covered in tiny sparrows all dead, legs out stretched, and i'd somehow lay down on them without noticing until i was buried in their tiny corpses, then they'd come to life fluttering and screaming ,swarming around my room, pecking and clawing at me and each other killing themselves in the process.
>>
>>18028739
Man fuck with my shit for a while, legit found a dead sparrow in my bathrobe pocket 3 days ago

I was high as shit at like 4 am, taking a shower and going to bed, my robe always hanging out drying at my terrace, so I dress up in it and just chill for a while looking at the stars, cause it's cozy at 4 am in the countryside.

So I was getting tired and thinking of going to bed, I stood up and just put my hand in the pocket, just to check if there's something in there because I would be throwing it in the laundry. I touch something and I'm like wtf did I leave here I never use this pocket for nothing, grab something squishy and it's really trippy at this point. You can't imagine my surprise when I pull out a dead fucking sparrow at the dead of the quiet night all alone in my terrace with the stars above....I just sit there in complete shock for like half a minute just staring at it, wondering if the situation is even real. Then paranoia and disgust take me and I threw it as far as I could, all sorts of x-tier shit running through my mind at the time, like someone intentionally cursed me with it or something, but then realized birds gather in front of my terrace, it was probably sick and searched for a quiet place to die.

Felt guilty for doing it next day though, so I buried it and now it's over with. I haven't checked that pocket in 3 days now lmfao.
>>
>>18013899
immortality
>>
When the elevator opens someone will run in and vomiting blood on me
>>
>>18018767
Aversion will strengthen the fear, facing it would most likely make you understand and come to terms with how irrational it was from the start.
>>
I keep my finger over my phone's front camera when I'm watching porn in case the NSA is watching me masturbate.
>>
File: 529_600_bf730_i2r.jpg (47KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
529_600_bf730_i2r.jpg
47KB, 499x600px
im scared of motets. we have this painting since as long as i could remember in my parents room (which i use to sleep in as a child) and i was dead ass convinced it was the portal to the goblin realm and they would come out of the painting like a coo coo clock. its to the point where when i went to a national gallary i felt a change in the air when i went to a room with a motet in it. i booked it the fuck out
>>
I've always had an irrational fear of those tv scans they sometimes do late at night that sound like a fax machine
>>
>>18028972
That you'd be immortal - or?
>>
>>18028230
Haha I'm so damn hot I start fires.. Maybe that the way I should look at it.
>>
>>18020092
Wow. I have seen some sad people on /x/, but you take the cake.
>>
I hate things around my arms and legs and don't feel comfortable unless they are completely un-covered and freak out if shits on them for too long. I can't wear a shit ton of clothes without either ripping, cutting, or rolling up the sleeves and legs. I fucking hate gloves with a passion. I don't know if that's a fear or not but I can't fucking stand it.
>>
demons infesting the vatican and other places of power.
>>
Cockroaches. I can't stand the nasty fuckers. Whenever I see one I kinda start shaking and I'll start crying like a faggot if someone else isn't there to kill it.
I can't stand the idea of it being on the loose tho, so it's kill or be killed.
>>
File: wsoc1415_diaz_diana.JPG.jpg (18KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
wsoc1415_diaz_diana.JPG.jpg
18KB, 240x300px
I feel every time my soulmate has sex. I'm pretty sure I have schizophrenia though. Life's a bitch should i go to a doctor? I'm scared. It's a really bad delusion that i support with my hallucinations. Im scared.
>>
myself
>>
My irrational fear is quite stupid. I am afraid of flushing public toilets. When I am alone in a stall the loud sound of the toilet flushing always makes me think that something is going to attack me and since I'm in such a small locked space I won't be able to escape.
>>
>>18030348
This would break my heart.
>>
Every dumpster has a hobo in it, waiting.
>>
>>18030428
I had something similar when I was a kid, each time I'd been to the bathroom, I had to cover my ears, because then I could disillusionize myself to believe others couldn't hear the sound, and then the bad thing (have no idea what it was) wouldn't happen.
>>
File: Aristo kitted.jpg (348KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Aristo kitted.jpg
348KB, 1024x683px
Im not really afraid of much but every night before I sleep I have to go check behind the shower curtain and the closet. I know with certainty that there is nothing back there but that tiny .000001% of me will nag and nag and I can't sleep until I check.

Not even sure what Im expecting to find. Maybe some kind of demonic monster thing or a crazy person with a knife. Its more of a compulsion than a fear. Anybody else suffer from something like this?

>tfw already checked shower curtain but now im sitting in bed on /x/ and talking about it so I'll have to check again before I can sleep
>>
>>18030428
Attacking someone in a public bathroom sounds like a wonderful idea. I hope we live in the same city and someday will "meet" each other. Beware of me, the Bathroom Backstabber.
>>
>>18030741
You got OCD, dude.
>>
>>18030327
Turn your fear into desperate hatred and murder the little fuckers.
>>
>>18030348

is your soulmate a dirty hooker who takes huge dicks in the butt?
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.