[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I achieved enlightenment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: walter.jpg (8KB, 175x265px) Image search: [Google]
walter.jpg
8KB, 175x265px
Most people follow the path of a master before them that achieved enlightenment, but, I personally found my own path in the midst of chaos. I call it, Biyoga or Tchyoga. I had to follow a very hard set of routines every day in order to achieve the same results which I created the routines through a "philosophy".

So my routines, though designed for people who would normally be too ignorant to achieve enlightenment, are able to do so successfully over a course of about five years.

My routines come in three steps

Step 1: Deprivation
By depriving yourself of things such as sleep, while also depriving yourself of sight, hearing, and being naked in some place about seventy degrees, you can deprive yourself enough so that your mind will actually try to force you to use sensory more, which forces you to begin turning inside yourself.

Step 2: Diet
Eat a single mean in the afternoon every day and skip breakfast. If you have a disfunctional problem and can do that, then this isn't the method for you. The afternoon snack should be something sweet and simple, not going over four hundred calories total no matter what kind of calories those are. Be sure there is no caffeine inside.

Step 3: Forced Enrage
This step should be easy if you follow step 2, as you will not have ate enough to need to use the restroom. Force yourself to feel your negative emotions and release them by breathing in, then breath out while clinching your abdominal muscles, fist, and arms, as hard as you can eat time you breath out.

Do these exercises about two hours a day and you shall find yourself able to astral project much easier then before and become very powerful.
>>
>>18013567
kthxbye
>>
I already never sleep, only eat one meal and stay pissed off the majority of the day :)
>>
omg op you hav achieved enlightenment by doing what most humans have been doing since the beginning of human history. great job on giving yourself delusions!!!
>>
>>18013567
So just be a loser then?
>>
>>18013567

kek

Sit down, loser.
>>
Enlightenment isnt a state of being, it's a way of thinking.
>>
OP don't forget the drugs and alcohol it works really good with sleep deprivation
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.