[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

psychiatric hospitals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
have you ever been in one and seen anything paranormal?

I had a short visit to one, only a week.

Each day I would talk to this guy there and he made the most frightening faces I've ever seen and then would act like nothing happened.

anyone here know about this or seen something like this?
>>
Do you mean those abandoned ones where you go in and everything is falling to pieces, and it's generically creepy, or do you mean actual experiences as a committed patient?

I can tell you about the second, but not about the first.

Spent December 2011 to September 2012 in a private psychiatric hospital. It was an old hospital, started running in 1882. Over the years a number of patients died there.
>>
>>18013490
Haunted hospital 101. My condolences.
>>
>>18013490
committed
I kinda want to go back in, how was your experience?
>>
>>18013479
>psychiatric hospitals
hehe
I'm glad that you used black man's face for your thread not white. lol lol
>>
File: image.jpg (939KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
939KB, 3264x2448px
Been in one as a "commited patient" for about a month. Nothing creepy or unsettling but a lot of experiences which brought me to God. Also been in a few abandoned ones. The Allentown state hospital in PA and lately a few times the Downey Asylum in Southern California. Nothing really too creepy but just a weird vibe. A qt 3.14 wants me to bring her to the Downey asylum so I'll probably bang her out in a derelict room
>>
>>18013505
Fucking horrible. 0/10. Would not recommend, unless you're in the middle of a manic or psychotic episode, a serious suicide risk, or have an eating disorder that cannot be treated in a home setting.

>>18013490
Haha. Some of the other patients reported haunted activity, actually. It was focused in one of the patient kitchens (you know, those dinky little kitchenette things where you can make a cup of tea with lukewarm water and do little else.) Numerous occurences in the kitchen. Someone also tried to open their veins with a butter knife in that kitchen.

They eventually left the hospital and then at nine o'clock at night a few months later the nurses got all us patients up and herded us to the main lounge to tell us that the patient who'd left had hung herself.

Like, they couldn't even wait until morning. It had to be after they'd already sent everyone to bed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.