[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Coincidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: alchemy lead.jpg (23KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy lead.jpg
23KB, 280x280px
Hey /x/, I've only posted here once or twice before so forgive me if I don't get the board culture. I was watching one of those "creepy websites" videos (I know, I know) and noticed a symbol in one of the screenshots that was really familiar to me, pic related. I did a little research to find out what it was, or at least something similar to what it looked like, and found that this is the alchemical symbol for lead or Saturn. Now, here's where I'm getting creeped out. I drew this symbol back when I was in 7th grade (around 8 or 9 years ago) as a band logo when I had ambitions about music, but I thought I had made it up. I never had seen the symbol before and had no idea it was a thing until just now. I know this is just a coincidence, but can anyone shed some more light on what this symbol means? I figured /x/ was the best place to approach this issue since you guys have helped me figure stuff out in the past.
>>
>>18013168
The shape is based on the sickle of Saturn (Chronos) and is primarily used to represent the planet. Traditionally it is the planet of limitations, judgment, and karma, but it's also popped up in a lot of mind control conspiracy theories and whatnot as a symbol for the Illuminati/Jews/Freemasons/Satan/Whateverthefuck.
>>
I think it's a very simplistic shape that you could have reasonably made up independently. My knowledge of it, besides the saturn thing, is that it's mainly a pictographic representation of a harvesting sickle or scythe. You could see the grim reaper in there if you really wanna reach. But honestly I wouldn't get too freaked out about it, sometimes these things just happen.
>>
>>18013299
Well that's kind of a shame, but it makes sense. Thanks nonetheless. Also, checked.
>>
>>18013168
It's also the Japanese character for the sound "chi". Seems like a conspiracy.
>>
>>18013308
Irruminati confirmed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.