[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (4).jpg (11KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
11KB, 243x208px
Have any of you guys ever seen one of these fuckers? After years of seeing them from the corners of my eyes, outside my house, inside my house, and recently upclose and personal. Do you guys have any insight as to what theses things are and what they want??
>>
>>18013147

I recently am being followed by shadow-animals, so to say.

Recently I was fucking standing in the Bathroom, and saw a dog like directly beneath me, my first instinct was even to reach down and pet him and I got a huge mindfuck out of the fact he wasn't there, and then a bigger mindfuck because I thought there was a dog in my bathroom

I see ALOT of them lately
>>
really? what other kind of animals have you seen?
>>
>>18013172

Always cats, and one time this dog.
>>
bumpy
>>
>>18013177
what the hell cats? that sucks
>>
Sometimes those things just wanna tease you, some kind of wanna play. Same thing happened to me everytime i alone. As long you dont accept anything what those things offers or sort of. Not only us as human live on earth, those things just like us, want to live.
>>
one time I left rice on my counter over night because I forgot to put it away and in the morning it was knocked over and some of it was missing so maybe the dog/cat thing is true
>>
>>18013229
Do you have an Asian roommate?
>>
Used to see them all the time. They eventually went away. Then i started seeing large shadow spiders crawling on my walls and ceiling. Thought nothing o them until years later when i started listening to C2CAM and someone mentioned them. Anyone else encounter the shadow spiders?
>>
>>18013522
I've encountered them when taking assloads of MDA but never sober really. MDMA/MDA are fucking bad for causing sleep paralysis and shadow people in the days after taking though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.