[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here a Satanist or going to join/joined the Church

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: pentagram.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.png
4KB, 225x225px
Is anyone here a Satanist or going to join/joined the Church of Satan?
Do any of you here have experience with Satanism?
>>
>>18013044
I self identify as a satanist. Never been to a church though.
>>
>>18013050
Same here. Got a few friends in the church. They're generally cool but considerably flamboyant about it.
>>
>>18013044
>the Church of Satan
Which one? There's like 20 of them.
>>
>>18013100
I'm pretty sure most of them are run by the same organisation (www.churchofsatan.com), and would follow the same principals throughout. I think that they would be pretty similar.
>>
>church of satan

Don't waste your time. You can be an edgy atheist without joining an organization
>>
I am half&half.
>>
>>18013116

This.

The Church of Satan has nothing to do with Satanism.
>>
>>18013149
/life
>>
Satanism as a philosophy was very empowering for me, and a good source of self-esteem. Theistic satanism is a load of bullshit.
>>
>>18013044

>Church of Satan

You mean the "I'm a Atheist but really want to piss mom and dad off so I'm gonna pretend to believe in the devil and worship him, that will show them." the church.
>>
>>18013149
>The Church of Satan has nothing to do with Satanism
You're an idiot.
The only kind of Satanism that exists is the atheistic kind. There is no such thing as a genuine organized theistic Satanism, and all those organizations and groups like Luciferians that say they are are just /tg/ rejects that D&D IRL.
>>
>>18013286
Egoism+Itheism+ Dogma+ Antithesis of Catholicism=Church of Satan. Very unoriginal in all aspects.
>>
>>18013044
Wrong thread but I got a question to ask.
Is there white magic?
I mean most of you are practicing black magic but there must be the opposite?
Or is magic through and through black and bad?
>>
It is possible to be a satanist, without joining the church. Being a member, is for those who need/wish to feel part of a community/society.
>>
>>18014182
No Lucerferianism exists. Theistic Devil Worship is a thing.
>>
>>18014196
Any organized religion focuses on a community/membership of a church. So no.
>>
>>18014195
No such thing as whit/good black/bad magic.
Magic is Magic and people are people, some do shitty stuff with the tools they get in life, others don't. A knife is not evil because you stab some one for fun, you're just a fucked up person.
>>
You might be better off in the O.T.O. if you're looking for "do what thou wilt" type philosophy then I generally suggest that over Church of Satan.

There are cool people; but there are also a shit ton of edgelords simply joining for the "Satan" namesake.

Depends on which part of Satanism you want to focus on.
>>
>>18014203
You really misinterpreted Thelema there. People always get the idea of Will wrong.
>>
>>18014206

nope. I interpreted (and extrapolated) what OP wants from Satanism. And on an image board, I can ( as well asy you) can only be reductive in passing when dealing with rich traditions and philosophies (in general).
>>
Does anyone practice black magic?
>>
>>18014210
Well when he joins OTO and learns that Thelema it's about bettering onself through Meditation, Occult Knowledge, and Magick to fall naturally under Will and Love then he might be disappointed when he just wants to be a wild child. Crowley had a good system but was a "Do as I say and not as I do" guy. He really didn't "practice what he preached" and thus is a pretty tragic figure.
>>
>>18014224

Which is why I suggested OTO over Satanism since, in my view, it offers a more tempered and less reckless approach to one's spirituality. But still stresses the discovery of will.

Atleast he has one more path to explore than languishing in one because of a poor overview of mental scaffoldings that he could pursue other than Satanism.
>>
>>18014240
Fair enough. Much respect for you brother. 93/93
>>
>>18013044

The church of Christ is more powerful and aligned with my vision than the "Church of Satan" on your earth.
>>
>>18014202
And do some people have an affinity for magic especially if witchcraft was practiced by ancestors?
I'm pretty sure my great grand-mother was practicing magic.
Every morning she left at 4 in the morning alone to go into the woods, "to look for firewood", even in times where she didn't need to and never wanted someone to join her.
She was very religious but she said strange things to my mother and aunt, things that turned out to be true.
>>
>>18014262

Santeria? Brujaria? It was the same for me.

I won't say there's affinity for outright magic, but I do believe sensitivities can be bred through family's. Not sure if this is genetic or more of a cultural conditioning which expresses with a more subtle world view.
>>
I been trying to find someone who is very good at black magic. I have a problem that needs solved. Very important.
>>
>>18014266
Might have been stregheria, since she was italian.
>>
>>18014287

Helps if you ask with what...

...or do you want to swap emails?
>>
>>18014287

She has it coming
>>
>>18013044
I loosely identify as a Satanist. The ideas really resonated with me when I was younger, but these days, without going into detail, I don't feel like I live the way an actual Satanist would, so I wonder if it is appropriate to identify as such anymore.

Satanism was a positive influence on my life back when I was really into it, though; it introduced me to many new concepts and gave me the inspiration to become a better person. I ultimately lost a lot of weight, became slightly more socially competent, learned the value of a good presentation, and had fun living.

I have run into one or two self-proclaimed Satanists in my life. One of them was an edgy teenager that would brag about teaching kids shit from the Satanic Bible and bragged about being a Satanist to everyone he knew. I didn't get to know the other one very well, but he seemed nice enough.

If you have any further questions, I'll answer to the best of my ability.
>>
>>18013044
I call myself a satanist but i mostly practice demonolatry
>>
>>18013044
Haven't read the thread yet, but I'm a long time Luciferian, close to a satanist I guess
>>
File: 36315_all_24-01-SecondComing.jpg (44KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
36315_all_24-01-SecondComing.jpg
44KB, 450x325px
>>18013044
Repent now sinners and ye shall be saved.
>>
>>18018602
what do you have to offer me

i got it pretty good rn being a heathen and what not
>>
>>18017289
actually they're vastly different
>>
i think satans are kind of like the satan from south park. they're pretty nice guys but some higher powers want them to stay in hell.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.