[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valamar Valerian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: Secret World Matrix III.jpg (51KB, 370x500px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Matrix III.jpg
51KB, 370x500px
What does /x/ think of Valamar Valerians "Matrix" series?
>>
File: 1464727916.jpg (275KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464727916.jpg
275KB, 768x1024px
>>
Enlighten us.
>>
Well he wrote a series of deep and dense books under the Matrix name. When I read the first one in 1990 it devastated my 15 year old self.

The series is very heavy reading discussing the truth about government and aliens, how we are manipulated through our food, vaccines, electronic pulses, the new world order and so much more.

The first Matrix along with the movie They Live started the red pill journey for me.
>>
this is on a site about the series:
Valdamar Valerian (John Grace) has researched alien phenomena and interaction with human beings since 1969. He spent 18 months in Southeast Asia from 1970-71 as a combat photographer, where he saw much UFO activity. After spending four years in England from 1980 to 1984 he gathered all the top research at his disposal and released what became known as ’The Krll Papers,’ forerunner of the 381-page book, ’The Matrix’, published in 1987. He began networking with researchers worldwide and started an organization known as Nevada Aerial Research Group (NAR)
Between 1988 and 1989 he functioned as Nevada State Section Director for MUFON. In 1990 he was appointed interim Associate Director for UFO Contact Center International and was a member of the Aerial Phenomenon Research Organization. In 1988 NAR began issuing a small newsletter detailing research findings. By 1990, this newsletter became known as ’The Leading Edge’ and has grown to a monthly 100-page publication. The massive 581 page work entitled MATRIX II was released in 1990.
In April of 1991, NAR moved to Washington State and was renamed as ’Leading Edge Research Group’. Valerian has a degree both in Civil Engineering and Psychology and had significant input into Nippon Television investigations on alien activities, the research that stimulated the production of the 1989 KLAS award-winning program entitled ’UFO’S: THE BEST EVIDENCE’.
>>
and a summary of one of his books as well:

Authored by Val Valerian, Third Edition, 661 pages, index, 8 1/2 by 11 Velo Bound, Leading Edge Research Group, 1990/1991. Even now, this book is perhaps the most influential piece of work that has ever appeared on the planet on the subject of the alien-human interaction issue. It represents the first major work ever published that demonstrated a no-holds-barred approach to revealing what was really going on with the government, underground bases and alien factions. At the time, a lot of people were in denial that what was in the book could possibly be true. Now, years later, it is commonly recognized as the most forthright examination of many core issues, such as abduction by military and alien factions. To date, Matrix II remains the original work that covered these issues in detail - details that no other author would touch. Containing all the information people were denying in the early 1990's, it encompasses an extraordinary range of data that includes precedent-setting research on human abductions by both government and alien forces - material that others authors will not speak of and what publishers will now allow themselves to print.

Valerian weaves a wide range of interrelated material into a literary experience that will rock you to the core of your very being - including expansion of your consciousness as a side benefit. Included within the book is a wide-spectrum chronological database, a large section of hypothetical analysis of the alien situation by the Nexus Seven, data and updates on underground bases at Dulce and the Nevada Test Site, a large number of illustrations, maps and charts detailing activity sites, underground installations and tunnel networks, and a commentary by John Lear, Robert Lazar and host of other researchers.
>>
File: Matrix2p197b.jpg (176KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix2p197b.jpg
176KB, 500x721px
>>
File: Matrix2p197c.jpg (48KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix2p197c.jpg
48KB, 300x345px
The book is the first to adequately relate research on memory functions relative to the abductions process, virtual reality machines and so-called Reichian programming and mind control by human and alien manipulators. It also discusses the abduction of human children and how to handle the adjustment of the child to the experience, multi-generational abduction scenarios and cases, human multidimensional anatomy and how it can be manipulated by technology. There is more information in this book about the Greys then there is in probably any book existing on the planet, with additional data on the dominant reptilian species. There are implant devices, as well as technical data gleaned from analysis of both government and alien implant devices during 1991. This book contributed toward the beginning of the eventual death-knell for planetary domination systems and its accompanying social control systems (which are expanded on in Matrix III).
It spelled the end of classical "ufology". Through this book, we can see how alien interaction has affected wave after wave of civilization on this planet, injecting elements of adverse technology and mind control (again expanded on in Matrix III), and how the suppression of human awareness is being performed and supported. Matrix II is an absolute must to have in your library. It remains the best book on the planet on the subject, and will probably replace all your other books that cover this paradigm.
>>
File: Matrix2p51e.jpg (62KB, 450x626px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix2p51e.jpg
62KB, 450x626px
nobody??????
>>
>>18013186
No. Nobody cares.
>>
>>18013195
suit your self
>>
>>18013031
pdf?
>>
>>18013186
post moar pix i um lurking
>>
>>18013031
Full PDFs

http://awakenvideo.org/pdf/X/Val%20Valerian%20-%20Matrix%20Series/Matrix%20-%20I%20thru%20IV/
>>
sounds interesting, thanks for sharin OP
>>
>>18013031
On page 105G of Matrix II, that incident didn't happen in Austin, it happened north of Houston
>>
OP here glad you guys got something out of look at the stuff. It's mind blowing.
>>
>>18013031

I just picked up the PDF and I'm loving this. Can't say much about it since I just started reading, but thanks for the resource!
>>
>>18013562
ok which one am i supposed to read?
>>
>>18015061
all of them faggot
>>
File: 1470917789589.jpg (17KB, 517x284px) Image search: [Google]
1470917789589.jpg
17KB, 517x284px
>>18013031
Thanks! Super interesting!
>>
love this shit
>>
Bookmarked. Thank you.
>>
>>18016151
welcome!
>>
File: 1464729376.jpg (160KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464729376.jpg
160KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>18013031
love the art, but he seems to have made stuff that people already knew about, i.e. DNA, the ex-president, etc. so not really impressed.
>>
>>18017298
I think he was one of the first people to really introduce that sort of stuff?
>>
File: 1467068153411.jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1467068153411.jpg
9KB, 218x231px
>>18013098
>the idea is to dig a tunnel more or less along thee present routes of U.S. Highways 66 and 30.
>implying this would be the fastest route under fucking ground
>>
>>18021484
well what would be the best way genius?
>>
File: 1470430235120.jpg (9KB, 239x241px) Image search: [Google]
1470430235120.jpg
9KB, 239x241px
>>18021516
I don't know what's stopping them from burrowing in a straight line for one
>>
>>18021520
possibly certain geological features? faults for example...
>>
>>18021757

Yeah, but there's no reason to think that route 66 and 30 would be the shortest paths through these obstacles, or for that matter that the path of above ground roads would be clear of underground obstacles.

Thinking about it though I suppose it might make it easier to transport building materials to, but I'm not an engineer or anything.
>>
>>18021982
yeah I gotta take Vals word for it.
>>
bamps
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.