[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the end, aren't all the answers you need within yourselves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

In the end, aren't all the answers you need within yourselves?

Try, fail, repeat, learn etc... If mastering yourself is your greatest work, why would loose time reading shit about potentially biased/false information when all your need is observe yourself and practice?
For instance lucid dreaming/AP, I'm sure someone persuasive enough would have at some point figured it out by himself after enough self experimentation.

Discuss.
>>
Sure, I think that the people who inspired many of the world's religion held this mentality and is why they were able to become spiritual leaders within the context of their culture.
>>
File: 1452563236587.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452563236587.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>18012958
Interesting answer.It is certainly not true for every spiritual leaders thought, as some are just paragon of their ancestral faith without bringing much things from their addition.

IMO nowadays people are so used to be socially/educationnaly spoonfed that they almost forgot that they also have the power to learn and experiment on their own, especially in the comfort of our modern society.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 359x450px
'The answers' remain with the Holy One, the LORD of Hosts
>>
File: 1367108062.png (494KB, 1242x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1367108062.png
494KB, 1242x1080px
>>18013014
I'm talking about the answers you need senpai, not every answers of the world that only cosmic jesus could know.
>>
>>18012914
It's true. All we need to find the answer is to look within ourselves. actually it goes even deeper than "finding" it, It was in us all along.
>>
>>18013014h.
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up already. If your savior is so awesome, cut your dick off and he will heal it. Just cut your dick off already. But you won't because your faith isn't great enough. Because you know it's bullshit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.