[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with this spirit/demon anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 2dd.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
I'm not a summoner or anything, but there's this thing that's been in my head for many years now. The bad part, is that I have the sudden urge to summon it. Part of me wants to get rid of it once and for all, the other wants to keep it. I think it's a demon or negative spirit, but I'm not sure.

In it's natural form it's a human male who claims to be a powerful prince. It's very power hungry and clever. Our relationship has become parasitic where I think of it every night. It wants my attention/energy otherwise it turns into some demented monster made up of the body parts of its victims. I have bad visions of it ripping open and eating children, babies, pregnant women, etc. and all the blood everywhere and enjoying the process. I have to mentally be with it and calm it down, or else it will become more grotesque and violent. This drains my energy very quickly and gives me cold chills that are very unnatural. My visions see other people trying to calm it down only to get killed. If I get afraid it gets mad and I want to run away from it but it always comes back for me but doesn't kill me. It only wants to kill me if I manage to think something else for so long because it feels I have betrayed it, however once I go in mentally to make it calm down it doesn't. I have the urge to take care of it so I can keep it from killing people, and I feel genuine pity for the thing and sometimes start tearing up since no one understands it.

When it's calm and once my energy is back it turns human and can help guide my life and we talk sometimes. I feel a strong connection for it but I am also repulsed by what it can be when I don't give my time and energy to it. It's become a problem where it demands more energy attention from me every day or it distracts me from living reality.

What is it anons? Is it a demon? What do I do with it? It's been in my head for many years, and it wants me to summon it. Sometimes my pupils dilate and I get hot flashes reading names of demons. Help.
>>
have you tried going to a church and blessing yourself or it?
>>
Pic related, it looks like this, and it kept grow more ugly and violent if I ignored it. There was also a hole through its chest that put me in there and trapped me in. It made me see all the killings it did and thought I would appreciate it.

There were some occasions where I couldn't tame it and it had gotten so bad to the point it tortured live people and experimented with them and I had to watch all of it since it liked it so much.

It eventually infected and devoured almost all living things on earth except me. It wanted me to watch everything and didnt want to let me go. It didnt have a heart although it loved eating them.

It wanted to become God. It eventually ruled the whole earth and reanimated hunks of dead corpses so it would stop feeling less lonely, although it prized me the most because I genuinely understand it.

It wanted to invade the whole universe, devouring whole planets, becoming insane and no longer capable of speaking english but only screeching. I couldn't stop it. I kept crying and it drank my tears. It wanted me to be happy with all the planets it devoured and people it killed and took over.

When I left from it mentally it became miserable and more insane. It kept wanting to acquire more and more planets to fill its emptiness. It kept making more animated corpses. No one could make it happy. What it wanted was me. I couldn't make it stop, I kept crying. It didn't want to make me cry since it thought human emotion was a weakness.
>>
>>18012950
You need a priest. And not some simpering priest born and raised in the US. What you need, Anon, is a senior priest from Eastern Europe, fresh off the boat. One with decades of guidance and spiritual council under his belt, who has seen some rough stuff in his time. He won't immediately phone the cops and have you hauled off to the loony bin, oh no - he will do everything in his power to force it to stop tormenting you.

It won't be fun, but it can't be anywhere near as bad as what you seem to be experiencing.
>>
>>18013041
Is my situation that serious? Anything I can read off of what I'm experiencing? I might call a priest.. I remember the last time I went to church there was a powerful service that made me forget about this for only half a week but now it comes back especially when I'm stressed.
>>
>>18013467
Well, I must admit I am in a bit of a bind here. I am strongly inclined to first and foremost try and view this from an evidence-based standpoint. Receiving psychiatric consultation and aid may very well help you the most, should this be some form of delusion (not meant in a disparaging way, mind you, but in the clinical sense). This sounds - on the surface - a lot like a long-standing mental condition, which may be treatable with medication and some therapy. However, given what you have described, there exists a slight possibility that whomever you go to may recommend (or insist, though unlikely) that you be held in observation for a time. If you find that you dislike your care during this time, you probably won't be able to leave. However, the minute you land in such a situation, insurance will be riding the hospital's ass to discharge you as soon as they legally can, because fuck footing your bills even if it helps you, so it won't be too long-term.

On the other hand, if I consider that this IS a case of demonic possession or interference, medical science is unlikely to improve the situation, and you'll have a nice bill to keep you company along with your tormentor. A priest is better suited to deal with matters of the spiritual life, I would say. That said, rituals for such things vary a great deal, and range from prayers for those suffering from demonic possession, to really weird and extreme acts that - as far as I am aware - are not sanctioned by any governing religious bodies of the various denominations. Younger/modernized/newer priests would likely be in favor of some prayers for your well-being, and strongly recommending a visit to a shrink; an older/traditional/experienced priest may be more likely to take claims of demonic possession seriously, and will most likely recommend prayer, but there exists a possibility they will encourage more demanding measures, such as strict fast, confession/communion, and exorcism rites.
>>
>>18012837
has it expressed any emotion towards you?

you might have attracted a needy demon
>>
my two cents, don't disconnect youself from this, ride it out, it always means something, it's like reality trying to make you learn something.

If it gets too unbearable go with psychiatry but I strongly advice agaisnt it.
>>
>>18013589
Perhaps I'll consider psychiatric evaluation. From my basic knowledge it seems this thing is something I repress and right now I just have a sudden urge to use projection of what I'm hiding deep inside. I'm quite skeptical of priests solving my problem due to me watching a lot of Hollywood exorcism (which make me laugh and can't take them seriously anymore). However, this is helpful, thanks.

>>18013631
I just feel like it "likes me" for some reason, maybe because I let it leach off my mental energy a lot. We talk sometimes, and sometimes the connection is so strong I feel like I can sense it everywhere I go, but I can't communicate with it once it goes crazy. What is a needy demon anyways?

I've read some stuff about negative spirits causing people to lose energy or something along those lines.
>>
>>18013658
try praying on its behalf in a place where you think its safe like a sacred/holy place it might be worth it as some priests just get the demon away from you, not to be at peace.

Ive read somewhere before that demons can feel some sort of attachment towards humans and you seem to interact with it alot to the point of it being obsessed towards you.

there is a possibility that you could be mentally ill but placebo effect towards an illness is pretty effective depending on the situation
but thats just me
>>
File: sWBKbYt.png (1MB, 1028x1240px) Image search: [Google]
sWBKbYt.png
1MB, 1028x1240px
>>18013733
theres nothing that works
water shielding i the only thing that works
its skinwalkers/aliens

the trail starts here, follow the links:
/r/gangstalkingmkultra /r/reptiliandata is the closest ive seen to the truth (also archon theory)

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18003892/#q18008061
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18003892/#18007416
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18006983/#18007397
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18006983/#18007406
>>
>>18013779
its a real phenomena so it matters how its affecting your biology
if its radio/emf mylar shielding will shield it
if its ions mylar should shield it
if its light spectrum (IR) crystal shards on a helmet should shield it
if its electric (ions) rubber helmet should shield it
>>
File: aJyaSao.png (539KB, 808x540px) Image search: [Google]
aJyaSao.png
539KB, 808x540px
>>18013779
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18003892/#q18008061
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18003892/#18008061 is the right link oops!
>>
Typical of demons to try to scare you like this. Don't be scared from its threats, they are usually empty. The demon is clearly not that powerful if he 'depends' on you.
Ignoring lesser demons usually silences them after a while but who knows exactly what you are dealing with
>>
>>18013733
Yeah that was exactly what I thought, some priests can help me focus in church and not think about it others I can't focus either because of mindless memorizing of biblical text which doesn't keep me captivated enough, then I start thinking about the thing and not on church.

>>18013779
I'll read into that, thanks.
>>
>>18012837
you're a crazy, seek professional help or jump off the nearest building
>>
>>18012837
Never summon a demon that has latched on to you. I had a succubus stalking me when i was a victim to crippling anxiety.
I really wanted to summon it but i think some guardian angel scared it away.

Woke up with the image of a man with antlers one night and i stopped feeling something watching me after that.
>>
>I am also repulsed by what it can be when I don't give my time and energy to it.

Don't worry, anon. It's probably more repulsed by you than you are of it.
>>
Either you're mentally ill, or you need Jesus.
>>
A doctor can help you with your schizophrenia op
>>
op must be an edgy teen
>>
File: ULTRA RARE PEPE KEK BANNER.jpg (125KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
ULTRA RARE PEPE KEK BANNER.jpg
125KB, 475x600px
>>18012837
You are an idiot if you try to summon it, the only choice for you is to confess your sins to the holy father.
>>
>>18014651
Kek

>>18014645
Why? Is there some reading I can understand on this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.