[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who pro NWO here /x/ ? Also illuminati/NWO thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1448182407193.jpg (86KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448182407193.jpg
86KB, 484x640px
Who pro NWO here /x/ ? Also illuminati/NWO thread
>>
File: 1444516038803.jpg (167KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
1444516038803.jpg
167KB, 500x717px
I think the world is so shitty because we're all divided by race, religion, and country. I truly believe one world government would be better for mankind.
>>
>>18012494
>one world government would be better for mankind
Which portion of mankind would benefit from it?
>inb4 amerilards
>>
I have been researching the NWO for a couple years now and I've learned that satanist rule the world. It makes a lot of sense. Its everywhere.

Fuck that. We need to face these fuckers and overcome evil.
>>
>>18012515
>Western countries are working to remedy that hard

That's a load of shit, western countries only try to harmonize when it directly benefits the leaders or businesses. There are way more accounts of non-western countries democratically electing leaders only to have the west come in and topel the elected government and instate someone who is much worse then the previous dictator.
>>
what makes you think the nwo is about one world government? they keep countries divided so they can rule through fear and war. a united human race would let the world government step in and regulate resources so we could have space travel and flying cars.
>>
>>18012515
Taco Tuesday, that's what
>>
I'll try anything once.
>>
>>18014725
Well, if all they have to offer us is food, we can just ask them for the recipe.
>>
File: 1470095441296s.jpg (2KB, 125x75px) Image search: [Google]
1470095441296s.jpg
2KB, 125x75px
>one world gov
>paying taxes for billions on welfare now
no thanks m8
>>
You're on your own buddy.
>>
>>18012503
>implying satanism is bad
most satanists just believe in self liberation and not following bullshit religious teachings
>>
>>18014742
You have no idea what you're on about. Mexicans make the best tacos.
>>
>>18012494
It would.
But the question is, if it is justified when they do that by force and deceit.
If mankind came together on their own will it'd be a different story, but the elites want to fool us and use their power to physically force it to happen.
That's not a paradise, that is ultimate order, ultimate hell.
>>
>>18012487
the illuminati still believe in subjugation
>>
>>18014850
who is "the illuminati" though? who are the members or do you just believe there is a higher group pulling the strings around the world?
>>
>>18014802
>about self liberation
>not following bullshit religions
>are satanists
>>
>>18012487
The Illuminati are the good guys.

The core problems of humanity aren't caused by some elite, but the ignorance of the masses. Belief systems are perpetrated in a viral-like fashion through generations through hundreds or thousands of years with reason and evidence playing little part in it. Politicians, the wealthy, and ideologues aren't leading this, but are led and enslaved by this themselves.

There have been and are currently active efforts to try to correct this behind the scenes. A lot of it involves identifying people who have the capacity to improve the human condition and to help them find what they need to be the most effective. The alchemical metaphors are outdated, what is used now is psychological language. The Philosopher's Stone are sciences of psychology and sociology that are powerful enough to cure all human-caused problems - a secular salvation for all.

Attempts were made to create a physics of the human soul in the early 1900's. The project was to go up from the foundations of mathematics into logic, then into language, and from language into psychology, creating a unified framework and technology for all of them. The foundational crisis of mathematics was a huge set-back, and for the last 60 years the emphasis has been on developing mathematics and language/psychology independently and developing them to such states where they can meet.

Of course the masses would react violently to finding out that secret psychological and social experiments have been performed on them despite the good intentions and effects. It's much easier to imagine a conspiracy to enslave people than to liberate them, as conspiracy theories show.

A unified world government would be an effect of mass illumination, but isn't the direct end goal.
>>
>>18014976
>Illuminati are the good guys.
Except they do not go by that name anymore, only the quacks and charlatans use that title.
>>
>>18014995
>they dont go by that anymore
>doesnt give what they go by now
what do they go by, anon
>>
>>18014816
Why? Does their Mexican soul enrich the quality of the food? Why can't a non-Mexican learn to make good Mexican food?
>>
>>18015137
A.'.A.'.
>>
>>18015137
Then it wouldn't be a secret society anon :^)
>>
>>18012487
>pro NWO here
You are an useless eater. They will not spare you when the time comes.
>>
>>18012494

>DAE humanity should le unite XDDDD

Tell me if you can maintain a hour-long conversation with an Indian, for example, person.
>>
>>18015393
Fuck, forgot to write the rest of my post.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is so much more dividing humans than uniting us by grace of being human that it wouldn't be wouldn't pay off once you invested all resources into getting rid of religion, culture and mixed people to a light-brown featureless common denominator.

Just have cultural, religious or racial groups mind their own business instead.
>>
File: 1468786502253.png (347KB, 468x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468786502253.png
347KB, 468x400px
>>18012494
>I think the world is so shitty because we're all divided by race, religion, and country
>>
>>18014976
Great post.

I´ve also had my fair share of epiphanies related to the instruction list on the Georgia Guidstones.

What if the optimum number for human consciousnesses evolution IS around the 500 Million mark?
What if their agenda is what Humanity to really needs to evolve in a more peaceful way?

If we look at ourselves from a big distance of the notion of what is being human, the whole billions of us exist as working ants. To feed a self replicating machine. Based on primitive principles: sex and resources. We are not so many because we are all special, we are so many because the way we reflect consciousness is still in primal form with primal instincts. Sex causes multiplication, quantity is not better than quality.

What´s really happening now, is that this self feeding machine will break. The brighter the flame, the quicker it goes off.

A reduced number of people would allow a better imprinting of a new model, a new step in human growth as one and a whole. Now we are ants, we work we consume we multiply. And Yes we are controlled, but by people that are as bad as us. Only more powerful. Or fucked up. These controllers wont be part of the select few. He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword..
>>
>>18015187
Alcoholics anonymous?
>>
>>18014936
>>18012503
Nah, >>18014802 is right, I'm pretty sure. Satanism seems to me to be symbolic of a philosophy, anyone following it and actually worshipping an entity that they actually believe in seems to be a dupe, people manipulated to create a blind. At the top, I believe we're dealing with atheistic communists, these guys are too smart to worship some entity mostly made up by Dante and Milton and who has a lot of historical association with pagan nature gods. They might as well worship Ahriman (which they possibly do in a symbolic, Nietzschean/vitalist/paganistic/self-deifying way, but...)

Satanism can be used for ritual-mind control purposes, sure, since children are obviously already inclined to be horrified at the idea of a paranormal "god of evil", Satan, so Satanism can be traumatizing for them, also it's a good blind, as it makes it hard to believe for most people, too corny or frightening.
>>
>>18016178
Made me chuckle desu.
>>
>>18012503
I agree ... And satanism is based on receiving your selfish desires.... Believe me the people who would benefit from the elite are the elite.... And not us
>>
>>18013857
This. NWO is here right now. It's not new, it's older than all of us. They keep us on edge by saying "just wait just wait it'll happen it's coming" but nothing is coming. The idea of an evil one world government bent on enslaving humanity is propaganda. This is to keep us from uniting. They don't need a one world government, we're already perfect slaves. The whore has already fallen, the beast already risen, the world already ended this is the mundane hell thats left
>>
>>18012494
Why? Those divisions mean a lot to people. You'd miss them if they all disappeared.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.