[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1469998734895.jpg (182KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1469998734895.jpg
182KB, 2560x1707px
Any tips on how to sell your soul? Any experiences you might have had with selling your soul? Sorry to be so *cancerous* but I don't know where else to ask and /x/ seemed like the best place.
>>
>>18011871
You won't get much unless he asks/approaches you.
>>
>>18011871
Why do you want to give part of your soul away? Your soul is YOU, it's been present for god knows how many millions of years and you want to throw it away on a whim despite your possible future incarnations?
>>
>>18011871

Your soul isn't something to mess around with mate
>>
I'll buy your soul op what do you want for it?
>>
>>18011905

cp
>>
File: DESPAIRCODE8617215.jpg (17KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
DESPAIRCODE8617215.jpg
17KB, 304x304px
>>18011871

I'm willing to buy your soul, just let me get my buddy who's an expert on souls to help.
>>
Become a politician or banker
>>
>>18011871
You do not want to sell your soul. Nothing in this world is worth what you have. Find Jesus and be saved instead of damned. What troubles me is the fact that you have already thought about it. Do not even think it. Human beings can be so stupid because they say haha whatever God, evil, and the supernatural are not really real. You do not want find out how real it is if you chose the wrong side. Anyone can laugh but Jesus offers eternal life which is something the Devil/Satan cannot.

I knew a woman who got what she asked for, and then her life went down hill and she died shortly after miserably. Do not even think this. Whatever you want here in this world is not worth it.
>>
>>18011990
what did she got/how much?
>>
>>18011871
HAHAHAHAHA as if you owned your soul in 2016
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.