[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Last night when I left my house I heard some rustling in the bushes by my back fence between my leaf pile and my neighbor's shed.
When I looked I saw a child sized shadow run across the back of my neighbor's shed and then disappear.
I didn't think anything of it because there were kids playing outside two houses over but when I looked there weren't any kids close enough or in a position to cast a shadow from the only light source near by.
I'm pretty sure it was just light playing tricks on me and maybe a coincidental cat or squirrel in the bushes but it made me wonder if anyone has claimed to see child like shadow people.
Didn't see a Shadow People thread in the catalog so I decided to post this here.
>>
Yeah, I've seen shadow people. When I was 18, I I had JUST gotten into bed and I saw them.

At first I thought it had to be a shadow cast from outside, and got spooked and looked. But my blinds were totally shut, and the shadows were solid. I thought they'd be gone when I looked back but they weren't, and just sat there.

I didn't even feel threatened at all, I laid down and watched them a bit, and fell asleep. They weren't there the next night. Though I tried to stay out of the room for a few days after.

One looked like it had some type of robe/cowl on, and the other ju
>>
If you think you've gained the attention of shadow people do everything in your power to ignore them. Watch some tv, read a book, keep the lights on, masturbate vigorously. Do something that you enjoy that makes you laugh, smile, and feel overall positive. They cause negative emotions in the presence of humans and feed off of negativity.
>>
Are they still shadow people if they have whiteness as their face, as if wearing a blank mask?
>>
>>18011565
What if they join your masturbatory session ready to attack you until you finish
>>
>>18011973
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 220x305px
>>18011462
>be a john doe
>goes to room
>sleeps on bed
>5 min later
>mind awake
>body unable to move
>sees black figure in front

Just hallucinations OP. Nothing paranormal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.