[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone really believe in spiritual healing? I mean, there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10

File: meh.png (5KB, 288x384px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
5KB, 288x384px
Does anyone really believe in spiritual healing? I mean, there are some documented benefits in meditation, but what about stuff like crystal healing or sigils? Anyone carry around gems or minerals for psychological benefits?

Lately I've been stressed because of debt, family, and restlessness. I used to do meditation but the calm quickly dissipates as I am left in reality. I haven't slept well in the past couple of weeks and I began smoking more than I previously have. I've been thinking about trying crystals, specifically lepidolite, as I try to get a job and get enough money to move away from home, but I feel crazy to consider crystal healing. So I'm wondering, does anyone use crystals as a way to heal themselves?
>>
File: tree_of_life_t_shirt_.jpg (319KB, 1826x2483px) Image search: [Google]
tree_of_life_t_shirt_.jpg
319KB, 1826x2483px
>>18010281
work with an iniatory system of some kind
the gatewalking system in the necronomicon is pretty good for this, but you can pick what you want

the secrets will reveal themselves to you and your earthly affairs will become easier to deal with. the healing will come, you will be okay my friend
>>
File: 1466562363243.jpg (86KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466562363243.jpg
86KB, 540x800px
>>18010295
but to answer your question, crystals are generally hubs of high vibrational energy
use them as focuses when you meditate to vibrate yourself higher, but don't rely on them.

you wanna get to the point where you can meditate without them.
>>
File: T34CHM3D4V3.jpg (313KB, 605x1020px) Image search: [Google]
T34CHM3D4V3.jpg
313KB, 605x1020px
>>18010300
i also recommend you read astral dynamics by robert bruce so you can better understand how the energy flows inside you, without dogmatic shit attached to it
>>
>>18010300
Do you own any crystals? And would it be worth buying crystals if I am to only use them very little?
>>18010307
Thank you, I will look him up.

I found a raw malachite stone on ebay. I hope to get it soon. I found instructions for a infusion meditation where I hold the stone in my mouth to better align with the malachite mineral.
>>
File: 1431871955738.jpg (130KB, 474x588px)
1431871955738.jpg
130KB, 474x588px
>>18010329
i mean you can use them just dont make them the center of wether or not you can meditate
use them but dont rely on them

i own a lot of crystals, if you wanna get started i would get a quartz or rose quartz. if you can afford it you should get one for each of the 7 core chakras. yoga is really good for getting the energy pumping too if you do it right btw.
>>
>>18010360
do you know any online stores that offer good product at reasonable prices or should I stick with ebay?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 350x686px)
image.jpg
83KB, 350x686px
>>18010369
Ebay or amazon

Crystals are unfortunately pretty expensive in most places
Thats a good enough reason not to rely too much on them lol

For a quick pinch you should design a sigil meant to clear your energy pathways, and keep a copy of it
Whenever you need it, copy it down and then burn the piece of paper
>>
>>18010379
Got a link for sigil design?

Also, you mentioned astral dynamics. What is that? Is it simply how energy effects us?
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 736x937px)
image.jpg
217KB, 736x937px
>>18010391
Astral dynamics is a book, it would be better if you just read it, theres a free pdf floating on google somewhere, but it will basically show you the makeup of nonphysical reality and how it relates to you

Any book on chaos magick will probably have something on sigil design, liber null and the psychonaut field manual both have decent techs on it
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 625x464px)
image.jpg
95KB, 625x464px
1And getting into a boat he crossed over and came to his own city. 2And behold, some people brought to him a paralytic, lying on a bed. And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Take heart, my son; your sins are forgiven.” 3And behold, some of the scribes said to themselves, “This man is blaspheming.” 4But Jesus, knowinga their thoughts, said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts? 5For which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise and walk’? 6But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he then said to the paralytic—“Rise, pick up your bed and go home.” 7And he rose and went home. 8When the crowds saw it, they were afraid, and they glorified God, who had given such authority to men.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 577x577px)
image.jpg
65KB, 577x577px
>>18010400
If you can find limestone in nature it's pretty useful energy wise
>>
File: 1470799041509.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470799041509.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
>>18010281
Have you tried any stress relieving herbs besides tobacco or weed?
>damiana
>Valerian root( only for tea DONT SMOKE IT)
>passionflower
These are some I use. You can brew a tea if you don't wanna smoke em. They aren't overpowering and can help a lot. I use sigils occasionally as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.