[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (89KB, 628x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 628x503px
Salutations /x/!

I'd love to bring a Witchcraft General so this humble board!

Here's some useful links I've found to help beginning witches!

>>Pic Related, a great Divination bowl!

Links:

Herbology-
http://witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/herbology/plant-and-herb-magic-2/1174/

Deities-
https://www.britannica.com/topic/god-deity

These are just something to kick start the thread, will donate more to get interest buzzing!!

Stay spookie! <3
>>
File: 1470394675544.jpg (92KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470394675544.jpg
92KB, 852x960px
Do you use hallucinogens in your practice?
>>
>>18009431
Of course.
Since this is all roleplaying, it would get pretty boring pretty fast if I didn't get high on some type of drug.
>>
>>18009431
Haha Naked Lunch reference?
>>
I don't think of it as role playing. I understand it as knowing ones own mind well enough that you can manipulate it.
>roleplaying
>kek
>>
>>18009444
Lol no but good book.
Sidenote: finally downloaded the movie last year and was highly dissapointed but damn that creepy bug ass. Shit freaked me out lol
>>
>>18009436

Uhhg really??

This is blatant /X/ material and you're trying to ruin it by claiming its "role play"..e__e

Do you trolls/shills have a better bait??
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
OP here

Grimoire/Book of Spells links!

http://www.witchipedia.com/howto:how-to-create-your-own-book-of-shadows
>>
Wait are you just doing wiccan stuff?
>>
>>18009479
Bring pirated copies of overpriced telismatic clusterfucks or fuck off.

>The Vulvic Trans-Missionary & Spectral Effigies - Being a Menstruation of Gnostic Revelation
"The force that indwells within all form am I, the soul of infinite bodies: the essence of all shape and hidden within the occult conclaves of each thing, as the adytum of all-being - manifesting as diversity and uniquity. Occurence of the infernal and empyrean inter-dimensional entity, daemonic-heart of genius dwelling as secret configuration residing within the vessels of flesh: mind and matter pushing forth from the unrevealed crown of all creation! A diaphanous light of swirling density, a lightning-strike of madness rising forth from the darkness of the infinite deep abyssal waters of naught: experience the path wrought by desire for fulfillment of Self, for thou art self by Self created - spirit of the waters of the night, a gleaming cast of moon-light crashing against the waves and then disappearing forever." ~ Verse XI of The Vulvic Trans-Missionary

"The ambrosial vulva-phallic-entity am I: carnal and deviant consummation, erogenous, erotic, and erotogenic ecstasy: gratification and fulfillment in desirous frenzy! I am a-sexual, creating from myself for myself and give unto myself: I am uni-sexual, taking and giving to myself for my own pleasure: I am bi-sexual, using the twain aspects of the creative-duality of the masculine and feminine for my own design - hetero-homo-auto-sexual spirit of cosmos giving and taking with voluptuous soul: I am trans-sexual and taboo, reaching beyond the flesh and the urge to sate, my dark-soul a mask of provocative and sensual chaos, calling all to enter the black-womb of my non-being - desire is to become Desire, wanton need to express instinctual impulse!" ~ Verse XIX of The Vulvic Transmissionary
>>
File: 1461318187520_fullsizerender.jpg (458KB, 1523x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1461318187520_fullsizerender.jpg
458KB, 1523x1204px
>>18009597
"I consume that which is and issue forth that which is not - my banquet a feast of the light and my womb-tomb is kala of the night. My dance is reversal, as I spin within the motionlessness of leaping by standing still. There is naught but that which IS: being from non-being manifesting an eternal masquerade of phantasmal-subjectivity objectifying desirous flesh and dreams of nodal awareness. I ravage the self-sane via Self-madness - THAT is but a web incalculable, a dimension beyond ego-absorbtion and reason of mind, bending free-will and crafting fate-mine: explosion of darkness to reveal the particle of dream't object that is eternally dreamless. I am a mirror that reflects what it sees, seer of that which is beyond the eye - a reflectory glance of the object momentarily subjectified." ~ Verse II of The Vulvic Trans-Missionary
>>
>>18009559

Wicca is not synonymous with witchcraft. Any Wiccan who says that it is is just ignorant. Not all witches are Wiccans. And not all Wiccans are witches!
>>
>>18009427
Is there a spell to grow a beard?
>>
>>18012404
Yes. It's called the bosley treatment
>>
Does anyone know any good candle magic spells?
>>
File: 20160810_203130.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160810_203130.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18009427
Rate my black mirror i just made

Think itll be good enough?
>>
>>18012649
are you a scryer?
>>
>>18012643
Go to yankee candle

buy smelly candle and light it

Spooky ghosts fill home with nice scents.

You're a summoner now harry.
>>
>>18012654
This will be the first time ill be doing it. Although the original idea of using this is to /sum/ might try scrying a bit tonight
>>
>>18012673
If you want feedback, scry my appearance and I'll tell you if you get it right.
>>
>>18012668
>buying overpriced candles
>>
Fellow witch checking in. I love witchcraft so much!

>>18009431
I personally don't. I'm already pretty crazy. No extra drugs needed. Lately its like life in funneling me drugs from the heavens.

>>18012404
Finisteride or something. If you have to ask you can't get up enough energy in the right configuration to grow a beard and you are very unlikely to find anyone who will do it for you although there are tons of people who could do that they would charge you some sort of "arm and a leg" for something so vain.

>>18012643
Like what?

>>18012649
8/10

>>18012690
That's not how it works.
>>
>>18012643
>>18012697
Happiness, friendship or protection.
>>
File: futhark_runes_hagalaz.jpg (61KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
futhark_runes_hagalaz.jpg
61KB, 200x257px
>>18012714
Happiness is in the eye of the beholder. Know what makes you happy and do a spell for that.

First make sure you are ready for the energy of friendship. That you are capable of giving and receiving intimate energy otherwise it can lead bad people into your live or lead you to hunger for something you can't have just yet. Take a pink candle and carve and X into it and anoint it with olive oil. Burn it in your most open space of you home either your living room or your deck if you entertain outside. Do not blow it out but let it burn all the way down. Good friends will appear in your life.

For protection I am very fond of the rune Hagalaz. Buy a UV pen (the kind that only shows up in blacklights) and draw it on all of your posessions, on your door frame, and on your car. You will be protected from theft, agressive drivers, and home invasions/robberies.
>>
>>18012690
Had some irl drama pop up

Once things calm down ill try it
>>
>>18012741
Wow thank you Senpai. Can I ask if the colors of the candle matter? If I used white or blue instead of pink

What are your favorite candle spells? Have you found success with them?
>>
>>18012769
Any time. The colors do matter. If you can't find pink white will do nicely. It's more subtle though.

I don't do much candle magic but when I do I prefer naturally scented candles. The witch shop near me sells colored candles that have natural scents which brings the magic alive for me. I've found really great success with them. I did a spell for love and then a week later I basically couldn't move an arm without running into a eligible boyfriend/fuckbuddy material. It got to the point that I had to remove some of that partnership energy because it became too much. Just respect the power and don't overdo it all at once and you'll be happy with the results. Magic is a conversation with the universe. If you jabber on it might just give you more than you want to shut you up.
>>
>>18012870
Is there any chants I should say?
>>
File: 1470802812894.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
1470802812894.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>18012649
Wow I really love yours! Where did you get it? Mines very tiny but its all I can Afford. I've thought about just making a large outdoor ink basin for the same effect..
>>18012697
I hear ya :) I'm on a path that calls for them. I am in love with what can be achieved with the use of plant teachers.
>>
>>18012654
>>18012690

Alright day one scryers back

Short hair. Thick face. White male

When i say short hair i mean practically bald
>>
File: 1470885086275-1732593285.jpg (845KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1470885086275-1732593285.jpg
845KB, 2560x1920px
>>18013101

Samefag.

Should i make my mirror darker?
>>
>>18012956
Found an old mirror lying around. Used black ink i got from a stamping kit
>>
I've been wanting to make a black mirror for awhile now. Anyone had good results with them?
>>
>>18012939
Try this:

With heart and mind I do now speak
Bring to me the one I seek.

Let this paper be the guide
And bring this friend to my side.

Pain and loneliness be no more
Draw a compatriot to my door.

With pleasures many and sorrows few
Let us build a friendship new.

Let not this simple spell coerce
Or make my situation worse.

As I will it, it shall be.
>>
>>18013136

Simpler yet.

Go get yourself a picture frame. Remove glass. Spraypaint the back of the glass with black paint. Put it back in the frame. There you go.
>>
>>18013101
I have a thick face and white but I'm female.

Try it with that info?
>>
>>18012870
Could you give us the run down for this love spell you speak of?
>>
>>18013444
I burned love attraction incense for 3 days and bought sets of two's. I got new dinnerware so I bought two of each item. Whenever possible I did things in twos in order to draw a partner into my life via the principle of like attracts like.
>>
What would you need to put a curse on someone? Can you make up your own curse if you can't find what you want?
>>
>>18009427
honestly that pic is such a shitty invention like what the fuck are people on nowadays. You want to serve chopped fruit in a melting bowl filled with "small plastic toys"? Please tell me this is b8
>>
Does anyone have any good love spells? I'm looking for something to draw friendship/relationships to me. I usually work with sigils but I'm looking into branching out.
>>
>>18012649
bad...
>>
>tfw so desperate and worried for by boyfriend's life that I'm considering binding him to me to keep him from hurting himself.

I know binding is associated with bad stuff but can it be used to prevent self harm and stuff like that?
>>
>>18014993
Meant to say "my" not "by"
>>
>>18013224
I havent really but ive thought about fucking with one while I'm lightly tripping to help get me through the veil.
>>
File: clip_image0041.jpg (53KB, 314x347px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image0041.jpg
53KB, 314x347px
>>18013693
Curses are some of my favorite things to do. To do a curse you have to have baleful things, graveyard dirt, poisonous plants, parasitic organisms (plants or leeches or ticks). You need a representation of your target such as a picture, or a logo is its a business, or maybe a personal effect like a necklace, ring, lock of hair etc. Maybe a black candle or three. If you are trying to take something from them like their happiness, home, health, or success then you must do your ritual when the moon is waning. If you are trying to give them something like an illness or legal trouble then do it when the moon is waxing.

Side note from an experience witch: if they have a lot of whatever you are trying to take away then do the ritual while the moon is waning and its cycle is closer to the full moon than the new moon. If they have little of what you are trying to give them, like if they have a squeeky clean record and you want to increase their legal troubles, then do it while the moon is waxing and its phase is closer to the new moon.

To really get things moving and to increase the power to your spell do it three nights in a row. This employs the power of repetition, like how a drummer will strike a cymbal multiple times to make it louder than a single strike would do it.
>>
>>18013994
Do you want a friendship or a lover? a friendship is like a weak love spell.

Take a piece of paper and right the qualities you are looking for in a mate. Then fold is half over. Take a white candle and carve and X into it. This is the rune of friendship, good relationships, and equivalent exchange. Then anoint it with some type of oil (organic is better) while saying this prayer.

With heart and mind I do now speak
Bring to me the one I seek.

Let this paper be the guide
And bring this friend to my side.

Pain and loneliness be no more
Draw a compatriot to my door.

With pleasures many and sorrows few
Let us build a friendship new.

Let not this simple spell coerce
Or make my situation worse.

As I will it, it shall be.

Light the candle and let it burn all the way down. DO NOT BLOW IT OUT. If you're unsure then do it three times. Be careful though because this is powerful magic.
>>
>>18014993
Binding an ill person to you is never a good idea. More likely than not they will drag you down with them or 'share' their suffering and burden with you. Best to seek professional help from a community mental health facility. I say this as a witch because most people don't have the juice to conjure good mental health in people and drugs work really well.
>>
I'm wondering, cause there's gender swap spells, are there hermaphrodite spells as well?
>>
I'm a beginner but I want to make a wish come true. The thing is, I can't directly affect these events so this is why I need a spell. Basically I will have to change the mind of someone I don't know, I've never seen and I can't talk to, to write something I want.
Any ideas?
>>
>>18015566
That stuff takes a fuck load of energy. Good luck with all of that.
>>
>>18015672
So there are hermaphrodite spells?
>>
>>18009427
>I'd love to bring a Witchcraft General so this humble board!
Tell me, how can I tell an evil witch from a good witch?

Evil witches being those fucking psychopaths that multilate children penises to use it as an ingredient in the curses.

How can I know for certain if a witch has not commited such atrocites? Should I just consider them all guilty and join the angry mobs into lynching and stake burning them?
>>
>>18013434
Not the other person

Are you either somewhat chubby, red haired, wearing a black shirt or noticeably skinny with black hair?
>>
>>18015573
Are you by chance seeking a letter of approval?
>>
>>18016452
No, I seek to change a book plot.
>>
>>18016113
You got the somewhat chubby bit right.
>>
>>18015916
In the sims they are green and the good witches are white
>>
Ok so you guys got any info on with bottles And how to craft them?
>>
>>18018206
Witchbottles*
>>
>>18018210
You just fill a bottle with bits of you, hair, blood, faeces, semen, etc and then hide itor bury it to protect you from harmful spells. Its pretty basic information, you could just google it, if you weren't lazy.
>>
File: Snapchat-8235079599157182385.jpg (196KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8235079599157182385.jpg
196KB, 720x1280px
Best way to use attraction oil to attract a specific individual? pic related
>>
>>18014993
How do i bind someone and what are the implications?
>>
>>18018463
Weird thought this was witchcraft general. Figured I'd just ask. Thanks for the info. Could have gotten the info a little nicer but hey your a bitch so whaddya gonna do
>>
>>18018502
Use it on their photo. Or on candles you burn for them.
>>
>>18019516
Does putting it onto myself also help? I've read varying methods
>>
>>18019678
Just write their name or a picture and put in in a jar of honey and shake and then put it under your bed and leave it alone.
>>
>>18019738
If I do come back to me oil on someone who was never mine will they track me down?
>>
>>18019742
I reckon they'll just get stalker or weird vibes from you. It wouldn't make sense and it would probably chase them away.
>>
>>18019748
from me? wouldnt it be vice versa?
>>
>>18019760
If you told someone you never slept with "Let's have sex again" they would be FREAKED out and would probably run in the other direction or interrogate you to what you mean "again." Same thing. If you do a come back casting on someone who was never yours it will alienate them from you and send the wrong kind of signals. Then you won't be able to do a proper love charm on them unless you put even more energy into it.
>>
>>18019768
>>18019768
what is a better way then
>>
>>18019780
Just a normal love spell. However you like.
>>
>>18019814
i did a honey jar spell but they never hit on me
>>
Can someone tell me how to do a powerful healing spell?
>>
>>18019818
Hmm. Then you should do a spell that you can repeat 3, 5 or 9 times. Repetition can do what single spell cannot do. Get some lodestones and keep them in your purse.
>>
Are there any female witches here who want to take an apprentice
>>
>>18009427
WOW nice thread OP
>>
>>18019932
You gotta be kidding me
>>
Spell doesnt work without a sacrifices or getting yourself involve with spirits. You'll this one day
>>
>>18021319
You'll learn this one day FTFY
>>
>>18021319
Is it spirit when I was chanting over spell and felt peace in mind
>>
File: 1463842052476.jpg (45KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
1463842052476.jpg
45KB, 272x272px
>i'm a grill: The Thread

Sage.
>>
MAgic is real! I bought a money candle and when I got how I read the affirmation. Didn't even light it yet. Then like 2 hours later my mom calls me over and says she has some rewards points that she doesn't know how to use and if I can figure it out I can have them. Just got $175 in amazon gift cards. And I haven't even lit the candle yet. My cup runneth over.
>>
>>18021652
got home
>>
>>18012697
>That's not how it works.

Okay, so you're claiming that it doesn't work then.
>>
>>18022032
That's not how it works.
>>
>>18009479
>witchipedia
Uh... sure, okay... I'll take what I can get I guess.

Also, obligatory sacred-texts.com shoutout.
>>
>page 9
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.