[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Highjump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 176x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 176x205px
I was looking into nazi experiments with UFOS and stumbled upon Operation Highjump. Could someone tell me exactly what happened or some resources that will.
>>
https://youtu.be/n_YdiaIqOwE

Official documentary.
>>
>>18009411

Thanks, I'll watch it tomorrow since I don't have anymore time tonight, looks interesting
>>
>(6 KB, 176x205)
>>
>>18009406
It is suspicious.
>>
Yeah, it was a big effort to get accurate maps of Antarctica. They felt it might somehow be useful and provide an advantage over the Soviets during the early cold war.

They came to the conclusion that it was pretty worthless, and the U.S. and Soviets agreed to leave Antarctica off limits to militarization, barring search and rescue, support for scientists.
>>
>>18012204
still. scientist seems to operate in some isolated region. They don't have the liberty to go throught the whole continent.

Also, there is a wierd law, on antarctica, that outlaw mining on the continent. Some says instable ground, others argue that it just don't worth it.

Others think that else some good ressources or some wierd caves/castle/stuff might be underground.

there is so much to look at on this shit.

Please link what you know.

(P.S.: Anybody made a link with Admiral Byrd and te Neuschwabenland?)
>>
>>18012221
OP here
I heard some theories that ruins of some sort of ancient civilization could be buried there. The civilization(s) died out/moved when the anartic moved south and froze over due to continental drift.
>>
It is when the enclosing wall/dome was discovered.

After that, they made laws preventing anyone going out far enough to see it.
>>
The base is known as base 211 I have studied it extensively (seen well over 100 hours of you tube video) and it is certainly true. The missing u boats, the mercury, admiral birds having an 8 month mission but returned in two weeks. Also the inner part is green and they could see coal and suspected uranium and gold as well.
>>
Admiral Byrd organized the and led the operation.
They built the base Little America IV during HighJump.
>>
File: map_2972003d.jpg (80KB, 380x389px) Image search: [Google]
map_2972003d.jpg
80KB, 380x389px
>>18009406
Operation Highjump investigated if it was possible to lead an airstrike (for example long range atomic bombers) across the antarctis with the newly discovered jets.

The following quote is quite famous and is mistakenly taken as a warning from UFOs, allthough he is actually referring to soviet russia:

“Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defence measures against hostile regions. The admiral further stated that he didn’t want to frighten anyone unduly but that it was a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds. Admiral Byrd repeated the above points of view, resulting from his personal knowledge gathered both at the north and south poles, before a news conference held for International News Service.”

Also: There are many conspiracy theories claiming that the entrance to the hollow earth is in antarctica, what is connected to nazi germanies "neu schwabenland"-base there. Pic related.
>>
File: antarctic-base.jpg (81KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
antarctic-base.jpg
81KB, 700x569px
>>18015633
New Swabia will rise again

"We fight for Germany
We fight for Hitler
The Reds never get a rest!"

https://youtu.be/qnvUDKGmx0E?t=49s
>>
>>18012221
Scientists are allowed to go anywhere they want. They tend to stay in their labs because travelling around Antarctica is difficult.

There's nothing weird about outlawing mining in Antarctica. That would be like mining in a National Park. Furthermore, if they allowed mining, then there would be competition, then there would be all sorts of arguments about which countries get rights to mine where.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.