[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: AB3D6Jc.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AB3D6Jc.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone have any legit spooky shit to share? Some of these posts are bullshit. I wanna be spooked the fuck out
>>
>>18008757
What is this image from?
>>
>>18008757
not exactly nightmare fuel, but at least these are real
story 1

>be me, 9-10 years old
>be sleeping in bed, wake up for no reason
>some short (5-7ish) chubby guy standing at foot of my bed looking around
>freeze up, cant move
>he pays no attention to me
>just walks out after what seemed like forever but was probably 5-10 min
>can suddenly move but too scared to investigate
>stay up till morning, mom calls me crazy

story 2

>house/horse barn like a block away from mine
>old, abandoned, burnt down like a decade ago
>see lights on inside, not all the time but at least once once a month

story 3

>me and 3 friends smoking weed in local graveyard
>finish, begin 10 min walk home
>oldest friend, 18 is complaining of something hanging on his back the entire walk
>like a backpack, but definatly a presence like a person but small
>left before we got in the house, but we all felt like we were being watched all night
cont?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x324px
>>18008777
Youre living the life of a spooky tv show fuck man
>>
>>18008771
It's the breaking Benjamin logo, a rock band
>>
>>18008980
It's an celtic knotted clover.
>>
This one always makes me feel spooked
>>
politics is pretty spooky
>>
>>18009006
I dunno dude, they are just four B's put together
>>
>>18008777
Story 1
Sleep Paralysis

Story 2
An infestation of the Lesser Spotted Homelessian Bum Tit

Story 3
420 blaze
get spooked
ayyy

Get rekt normie I'm a professional Paranormal Investigator.
>>
>>18008777
cont.
story 4

>creepy guy used to creep on my property before i lived here
>just walked around, knocked on windows sometimes, nothing sinister
>one time my stepbrother chased him away but didnt catch him
>never came back after that, i never saw him ever
>have dreams out of nowhere for a over a week straight
>see some guy in them, he never really does anything though just is there
>tell stepbro about it, describe him, he says it matches creepy guy perfectly

story 5

>be me, about 6 months after mom died, im 16
>friend is over, in basement playing vidya games
>he goes upstairs to microwave pizza roles
>sees my moms cat puked, goes to grab a napkin to clean it up
>comes back and a napkin is over the spot
>puke is gone, only a smudge on the tile
>no napkin or puke in the garbage or anywhere else to be found

story 6

>GF has seen a figure in my yard before a few times
>i saw a glimpse of it only once
>Never any trace of someone being there
>Fresh snow just earlier in the day, 3-4 in, clear winter night
>it happens again for the 4th time this time, lock everything down as usual
>im skeptical cause no tracks
>grandparents nextdoor called the police cause they saw figure too
>police show up and search, confirm there is no trace of anyone
>one line of rabbit tracks in backyard, thats it
>havent seen or heard of that figure showing up since
>>
File: YjkXgJT.jpg (355KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
YjkXgJT.jpg
355KB, 1280x771px
>>18009021
Here, have one that you can actually read.
>>
>>18009201
"im hoooome deer"
>>
>>18008771
It's the Breaking Benjamin logo :)
>>
>>18009198
It isn't nightmare fuel, but it creeps me the fuck out! :) Oh and sorry about your mom passing :/
>>
>>18009201
Yeah, that was creepy. Though I will admit, I thought of Fall Out Boy's video for "Sugar, We're Going Down" since they had deer people in it lol. It made the creep factor a little less creepy. Still a good story though
>>
>>18008777
>smoking weed in a graveyard

fuck that
>>
>>18010966
i used to do that it would be pretty chill at the beginning, but then it would start to feel creepy.
>>
http://tube.torawap.in/videos/view/K3yYoSVZCgI/Top-10-Most-HORRIFYING-Mysterious-Banned-Found-Footage-Banned-ILLEGAL-Videos.html
>>
My story might be more boring than “spooky” since I’m going to write it a little more detailed than your average greentext story. I hope someone at least find it interesting tough.
When i was young, it was pretty common for me and my sister to go to work with my uncle. He works at a palace of justice as a law clerk i think... although he has enough experience to litigate, he chose to work permanently as a law clerk. anyways, one of the first things i noticed when i started to go to work with him, is that sometimes, when engaging in a conversation with other employees, they would joke about a so called "lady”, and it happened when they were about to leave particularly, they would say "say to the lady that i said hi" or something of the like. I never gave too much thought to it and just assumed it was some sort of in-joke.
most of the time i would play around the floor where my uncle office was, walking around the hallway, going to other offices, drawing or playing with office accessories. One day while playing in an office the door closed by itself, I brushed it off as my sister trying to scare me, but then an eerie feeling started to take place in the room. I then headed to my uncle’s office to find my sister calmly talking to my uncle as if nothing happened. I then asked her if she closed said office door while I was playing in there. She was surprised and immediately began talking about “ghosts”. It might have been her but, i keep playing at the other offices days after said incident when she tried to scare me, it usually was pretty obvious. I would hear her footsteps and then she would knock on the door; she then would laugh or run back with my uncle. She would also do a “spooky” voice.
About said feeling that I mentioned before, i would feel it at random times when I was playing around the hallway. It was especially bad when I would go to the bathroom, and I would feel so scared that when heading back to my uncle’s office
>>
>>18011603
I would keep my head down or even close my eyes until I got there.
After some time I started to get bored of my usual games, so I started to bring my snes and n64 to keep me entertained. From now on I would keep with my sister and my uncle at his office. Now I felt safer, so, there was no more feeling scared all of a sudden now, maybe, only when I went to the bathroom.
Sometimes we all would hear the opening and closing of the locker that were on the room that was across my uncle’s office. When that happened, my uncle would say that it was the “lady”. Even though I never saw her before I thought it was an actual person and when we were about to go I would happily say goodbye. She never responded back, and my sister would keep saying that it was a ghost. I didn’t believed in ghosts, and every time that my sister said that the “lady “was a ghost, I would tell her that ghosts didn’t exist… mostly because I was scared.
One day, after hearing the same sound again, my sister dared me to go and investigate the locker’s room. After we got there, we walked through the entire room in search of the source that was making this sound all the time, and who I thought was a woman, to find nothing. I got scared and then we ran back to the office.
One of my last experiences before a hiatus involved me feeling uneasy out of the blue, it would vary on intensity and I think I even panicked once or twice. It must have been pretty bad if it made me want to stay away from this place.
I was around 9 or 10 and my uncle had brought me a razor scooter. I was about to go back to my uncle work and brought with me my new toy. The first time I would only ride on the 2nd floor, which is where the office is, after some days, I would also ride on the 3 lower floors, the lowest being a car park.
>be me
>riding around the car park
>when I get bored I go a floor higher until I get to the second floor
>decide to go a floor or two higher
>they are all empty
>>
>>18011608
>feel an urge to go to the highest floor
>as I go up I notice some of the offices are under construction and in some places there is a lack of illumination
>an eerie feeling comes out of the empty offices
>as I keep going it also gets darker
>finally get to the last floor, there is nothing but tools lying around
>the lighting was dim, it all came from the floor below
>after a while I something makes me stop to do what I’m doing
> I am scared and stand there feeling like something bad is about to happen. I keep looking straight because i don’t want to know what the source of this feeling is. I know it is around and I also somehow knew what it was.
>I turn around to see a woman close to the stairs
>I nervously told her that she scared me, she stares at me expressionless. She then starts asking me for help, she said that she had an accident and I may be making this up, but I think she also said her offspring were involved in said accident
>I ask her why she didn’t ask for help to the guards or my uncle who were several floors below. She said that she did but they ignored her. This was just wrong, her behavior was illogical and thought that maybe she was crazy, but I made myself believe that maybe it was a woman that really was in need of help, so I told her to go to my uncle’s office and wait me there. I told on what floor it was and which office it was.
>she thanked and went downstairs. I stood there for half a minute just like before I saw her and then went running downstairs. I even skipped some by jumping them, but still I could not reach her.
>when I got to the second floor, I asked my uncle if a woman had just came there to ask for help, and he said no.
>I told him what I saw. I was shaking. He asked me repeatedly if I was telling him the truth, while I was sitting on a corner fucking frightened, and he would keep making the same question. My sister was mostly thrilled and then would laugh and say “I knew it”.
>>
>>18011611
>my uncle eventually believed me after I asked him if we could go back home
> He rapidly packed his shit and then we left.
>>
>>18009198
>goes to grab napkin to clean it up
you have good friends, anon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (299KB, 1427x1075px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
299KB, 1427x1075px
>>18008757
>October 25, 2015
>mom dies of lung cancer (really it was the chemo that got her
>dad promised her that she wouldn't die in a hospital
>she dies with her wedding ring and an emerald ring on at approximately 4am
>before sending her to the funeral home, my father takes photographs of her rings, in case they are stolen (her fingers swole up from dying)
>none of the pictures he takes show up
>entirely white photographs
>he takes pictures of the room around him to see if it's the light level, but they all show up

To this day I still don't believe in ghosts. Only paranormal shit I really put stock in is aliens. But god damn if that shit didn't send shivers down my spine
>>
Well here is my story about sleep paralysis. It may not be your definition of scary but it is creepy.

>be me
>be 17 years old
>haven't had any sleep for a few nights
>fall asleep
>wake up
>I am in a different part of the house
>I am stuck in a walking position facing a bookshelf
>the lights are off except for a light in either the bathroom or hallway (I could tell from the light reflection on the bookshelf)
>try to move
>can't
>start to panic
>hear my mom ask "anon, what are you doing?"
>try to say "help" but my mouth won't even move so I sound muffled
>feel like I am going to start frying because I am very scared now
>wake up in my bed
>try to move again
>still can't
>feel a strange presence in my room
>I am laying in a position that allows me to see most of my room
>I cannot see anyone or anything
>start to panic again
>remember a trick my dad told me for getting out of nightmares
>squeeze my eyes shut
>open them
>presence is gone
>try to move my leg
>I can move
>hurray.jpg

I have to thank my dad. Who knows how long that sleep paralysis nightmare would have lasted if it weren't for his trick.
>>
>>18008777
story 2 is definitely squatters man
I had to deal with that shit with my grandparents old country house that I inherited. I really hate homeless people
>>
>>18011833
next story:
>middle school, 2005
>boy scout camping trip
>we're running through the woods playing foxes and hounds (was a tradition on the first night, which was stupid because it was always our first time in wherever we were camping)
>on the seeking team this round with two of my best friends
>we've followed some of the louder young kids to a clearing, and are approaching them
>I look up and notice a bright light, like an airplane
>suddenly it starts moving around in fast circles for a few seconds before stopping above us (still tiny)
>it disappears
>later that night I regret tenting alone, am dreaming of that god damn light all night, waking up in a cold sweat

I didn't know about UFOs back then, or I would have checked for lost time. I'm a little disappointed that this was my only encounter
>>
>>18009021
Man im in Chicago too.... I wonder who wrote this...? And where this was exactly...? I need to investigate this
>>
>>18011857
last one I have. These are all 100% true but this is my least favorite, as I am telling it secondhand (was too young too remember)

>live in a house built in the 40's
>first owner was an old man who died in the house
>second was an army guy (live near a major base) who hanged himself in the neighbor's garage
>my dad buys the house in the 80's
>when I'm 4 I always get freaked out because I think there are "revolutionary war men" sitting on my toychest
>parents were working in the garden one day
>i'm playing with my toys inside in my bedroom (in a back corner of the house)
> I come outside and tell my parents "the man in the house wants to talk to you"
>of course there isn't any god damn man in the house, but my dad goes for his revolver just in case
>my parents are so freaked out that I mentioned his name was George, but I haven't had the guts to ask my dad (mom's dead now)

Old houses are fucking creepy
>>
File: image.png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302KB, 934x1136px
My creepy story desu
>>
>>18011918
what the fuck
>>
>>18013553
My thoughts exactly anon
>>
>>18011846
That trick has worked every single time I've had a bad dream or sleep paralysis
>knocks on wood
>>
File: P5200028.jpg (427KB, 1072x804px) Image search: [Google]
P5200028.jpg
427KB, 1072x804px
>>18008777
>beliving anything drug addicts say
ayy lmao
>>
>>18011918
The bug eyed glasses with sharp emotions reminds me of one of author Whitley Streiber's readers claiming they encountered strange short people critiquing his book in a store with large sunglasses on covering most of their face
>>
>>18009074
Holy shit, they're one of my favourite bands and I never noticed that until today
>>
>>18008757
At my grandfathers burrial as we said our farewells and stuff i was looking at my grandfathers corpse on my own because people were busy preparing the coffins and shit, his finger twitches and points at me and then the hand goes back to normal, to this day i still can't fucking explain what i saw because he was confirmed dead
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.