[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most gruesome news clippings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

Paste some of the most real shocking and gruesome stories to hit the news that ever happened to someone's life...

Like the guy who after killing both his parents went to the bar watch the game... or the pregnant woman who after being rapped by 5 men got beaten to death with hot blazing iron spokes before being rapped again as a corpse... or the 11 year old who sprayed her grandmother's eyes with pepper spray and proceeded to stab her to death... shit like that.
>>
just so you know, most of it probly never happened outside the tabloid journalists' heads
>>
Bump
This seems really fucking interesting
>>
Requesting the pic of the teenager who murdered his parents and threw a house party with their bodies upstairs
>>
>>18008874
Rocklin, Ca. Representing.
>>
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-man-disemboweled-girlfriend-sex-cops-article-1.2369154

>He then returned to 31-year-old Maria Nemeth, who was lying unconscious on the floor, and proceeded to sexually mutilate her -- first with various objects, then by inserting his arm into her, up to his elbow.

>Once inside he said he proceeded to rip out part of her intestines.

>When police arrived at the home, they found him crying for help next to her naked body. Blood and bodily tissue covered the floor and walls. A bottle of tequila and sliced limes were seen in the kitchen.
>>
>>18007991
San Antonio Trial Reveals How Guns, Drugs and Corruption Turned Coahuila into a Graveyard.

"Jurors inside the San Antonio courtroom were visibly distraught last month when Tavira testified about the third act of violence he witnessed while kidnapped by the Zetas. Chano had driven him to another house. When he removed his blindfold, the trafficker saw a family standing in front of him—a mother, father and their 6-year-old daughter—and a metal barrel with fire nearby. He testified that while other sicarios grabbed the parents by their hair, forcing them to watch, Chano personally began to dismember the girl while she was alive. Chano, he testified, laughed as he began to toss her remains into the fire before ordering the same be done to the parents."
>>
Damn this shit is fucked up
>>
File: 1468509168325.jpg (16KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468509168325.jpg
16KB, 480x384px
>>18009322
>>
>>18009322
We should keep letting these people cross our non-existent border :^)
>>
>>18009322
>these people enter our country illegally.
>>
It's like no one has heard of Albert Fish.
>>
>>18010111
>>18010432
>>18010707
>samefagging this hard
Regardless, its going to keep happening with wall or not. Youre naive to think the lack of a wall is whats allowing these crimes to happen. Are you really that stupid and simple.minded you think a "wall" is going to stop the bad guys? Then again, you do gobble up drumpfs rhetoric.

The cia are behind most of cartels actually and when i visited mexico its a secret hidden in public that cia is full of sects that have defuncted to cartels and the secret world order which OWNS the csrtels themselves. Cartels are just muscle doing dirty work for zionist sects.
>>
>>18009322

Cartels are like organized groups of America's most depraved serial killers. I swear the most horrific shit I've ever read comes from cartels and their torture and disposal methods
>>
>>18010768

>murdering mexican children in horrific ways helps zionist achieve their goals because reasons

You sure convinced me
>>
>>18009322
Sounds like a Palo mayombe ritual. I would love to see a video of one of those rituals but I don't think any exist...yet.
>>
>>18007991
>rapped by five men
The must have some sick beats
>>
>>18010808
I don't know about the Zionist conspiracy bit but in any case Cartels do significantly more than murder mexican children, clearly that isn't the aim. The notion that the CIA has backed Cartels actually does have support
>>
>>18010768

Get your head out of your ass.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 72x96px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 72x96px
>>18007991
>On November 25, 1988, four boys abducted Furuta, a third-year high school student from Misato, Saitama Prefecture, and held her captive for 40 days in a house in the Ayase district of Adachi, Tokyo, owned by the parents of one of the boys, a 17-year-old by the name of Jō, who was later given the surname Kamisaku. Furuta was a student at Yashio-Minami High School and she had been kidnapped shortly after leaving school.
>In order to avoid any concern over her abduction, the perpetrators forced Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she would be staying at a friend's house for a while. Over the course of her confinement, Furuta was repeatedly raped, beaten, and tortured by her four captors, until ultimately they killed her. The parents of Kamisaku were present for at least a part of the time that Furuta was held captive, and though she pleaded with them for help, they did not intervene, later claiming that they feared their son too much to do so.
>The killers hid her corpse in a 208-litre oil drum filled with concrete. They disposed of the drum in a tract of reclaimed land in Kōtō, Tokyo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
https://ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
>>
File: Radiation-body-blurr-798x350.jpg (29KB, 798x350px) Image search: [Google]
Radiation-body-blurr-798x350.jpg
29KB, 798x350px
>>18007991
>The Tokaimura nuclear accident was the accident which occurred on 30 September 1997, in a nuclear reprocessing plant of the Dōnen (Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corporation). Another name is the Dōnen accident (動燃事故 (Dōnen jiko).
>The nuclear disaster which occurred on 30 September 1999, resulting in two deaths. It was the worst civilian nuclear radiation accident in Japan prior to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster of 2011.
>The accident occurred as three workers, Hisashi Ouchi, Masato Shinohara, and Yutaka Yokokawa, were preparing a small batch of fuel for the Jōyō experimental fast breeder reactor, using uranium enriched to 18.8% with the fissile radionuclide (radioisotope) known as U‑235 (with the remainder being the fissionable-only U‑238). It was JCO's first batch of fuel for that reactor in three years, and no proper qualification and training requirements appear to have been established to prepare those workers for the job. At around 10:35, a precipitation tank reached critical mass when its fill level, containing about 16 kilograms (35 pounds) of uranium, reached about 40 liters (11 U.S. gallons).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_radiation_syndrome
>>
>>18007991
Can't find the story but I live near Fort Jackson, a big army base, and quite a few years ago a couple was fucking behind a school. A group of drunk soldiers finds and kidnaps them, before murdering the guy and raping the girl for days before killing her and dumping her body by the side of the road

I know not the most chilling thing but I drive by the school and the site where the body was found every day
>>
>>18007991
They had to use the word "gobble" ?
>>
>>18012340
>>18012362

Not news clippings.
>>
>>18011522
>The notion that the CIA has backed Cartels actually does have support

From the tinfoil brigade, as usual.
>>
>>18008928
Holy shit I'm Rocklin, CA. Who dis
>>
>>18010768
>Drumpf
topkek
>>
>>18008928
I am also..from Rocklin. WTF.
>>
>>18008928
WAIT. But when did some kid murder their parents in Rocklin? I heard some kid stabbed his cousin. They lived kinda near Granite Dr????
>>
>>18013372
Where did it say news clippings? Not even what OP posted was an actual news clipping.
contribute or quit bitching
>>
>>18009322
If our government wasn't filled with traitorous Jews, we'd deal with these cartels in a month, the American way
>>
>>18013606

No you wouldn't. Cartels operate largely across racial or immigration status divides. There's money to be made and I've seen local US ranchers (like my own father), Porder Patrol agents, local judges, etc. aid the cartels because there was the incentive of money.

Then if you tried to leave or abdicate your duties the most horrific sort of violence was performed on you and your loved ones.

Walls have no effect on them.. They cross with impunity by resorting to what i've just described as well as flooding the checkpoints with so much product; that the amount of product they did seize was merely a fraction of what came through.

Not to mention the underground tunnels we are constantly finding in Nogales AZ (and similarly at other border towns).

You have to realize that the economic component is the largest driver of this process. There is an epic demand for drugs, and someone fills that demand. And that "blame" squarely falls on us in the US. Now I can go on a rant about rehabilitation versus straight incarceration, but that is digressing from the thread far enough.
>>
>>18013462
That one concerning the Zetas was my contribution.

Thread title..

>Most gruesome news clippings
>>
>>18013606
You are too stupid for words, are you aware of that?

Going after AQ types in the Middle East was fairly easy compared to having to root out groups and individuals who have been at it in some cases for decades and are well entrenched in every level of of Mexican society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=888qHoAO-O4
>>
Drug boss's 1,500 murders: Mexican cartel enforcer 'El Diego' sentenced to life in prison after he admits ordering killing

"A Mexican drug boss has been sentenced to life in prison after he admitted ordering more than 1,500 killings.
Jose Antonio Acosta Hernandez pleaded guilty in El Paso, Texas, to 11 charges, including conspiracy, racketeering and murder.
Judge Kathleen Cardone sentenced the 34-year-old to seven concurrent life terms, three additional consecutive life terms and 20 years in federal prison."
>>
So fucked... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 640x1136px
>>18010768
you are one stupid fuck.

>using drumpf unironically
Lol look @ this kid and his John Oliver current year talking points
>>
>>18010768
Go back 2 reddit
>>
>>18013669
Bullshit some spic crime network never would've lasted 100 even 200 years ago
>>
>>18010804
Same
>>
>>18013835
> spend a month intel gathering in Mexico
> learn specifically from where cartels operate
> strike the cartels by sea and air before they seek refuge
If you think this is comparable to the middle east you're an idiot, the middle east war has been designed to last as long as possible so Israel can have their own personal goy army for as long as possible. In Mexico we'd be killing bad guys, not working for them
>>
File: 1461446298571.png (153KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1461446298571.png
153KB, 405x405px
>>18010768
This is a load of shit, and I'm quite the nutcase.
>>
>>18008950
That's why you never get drunk on tequila.
>>
>>18013377
Someone old enough to be your dad most likely.
>>18013458
The party kid was a while ago. I was well out of college by then. The brother stabbing the adopted sister to death just happened. That's what happens when you adopt crazy people. Rocklin is full of people with too much money to stay safe and not enough money to actually do something with it. They'll all just sit in their huge mcmansions with no trees, paying huge a/c bills and shopping at the shittiest mall of the area until the housing market blows out again. Then we'll have the prettiest homeless people.
>>
>>18014101
>> spend a month intel gathering in Mexico
>> learn specifically from where cartels operate

You have confirmed you are beyond retarded.
>>
>>18014101
>>18013606
>>18014097

Why are you going to reply to this guy? His name is Sage for fucksake if you reply to him you are stupid. He is trolling you
>>
>>18012412
Then it goes to show that its an urban legend dipshit
>>
File: Capture.png (110KB, 660x519px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
110KB, 660x519px
>>
>>18010843
You would LOVE to see a video like that? You're a sick fuck
>>
>>18010808
You know it has been basically confirmed that in the 80s the USA govt helped south America move some serious amounta of guns and coke right?
>>
Mexico mass grave in abandoned mine has 55 bodies

"Mexican police say 55 bodies have been recovered from an abandoned mine that appears to have been used as a mass grave by drugs gangs."
>>
>>18015226
You got your head up your ass too. What those spooks did in total didn't even amount to a single shipment of what the major players were moving.
>>
Search for missing Mexican students turns up 129 bodies unrelated to case

"The search for 43 Mexican student teachers who disappeared after they were attacked by cartel gunmen and corrupt municipal police officers in September has unearthed the bodies of at least 129 other murder victims.

The corpses were found in 60 clandestine graves across Guerrero, the southern state where the youths vanished 10 months ago, the attorney general’s office said on Monday. None is thought to be linked to the case of the students from the Ayotzinapa teacher training college."
>>
>>18010768
>muh drumpf

I'm Mexican and people like you are obnoxious as all fucking shit. Americans need to enforce
the god damned fucking borders and it's dumfucks like you who's holding them back.
>>
>rapped to death
bitch got ended with a life killing roast bruh baka
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At49W-owWjw

Taken for 18 years by a convicted rapist that did speed and forced her to listen to the voices he heard. She had two kids and for the first year was in hand cuffs. Very sad
>>
>>18010768
>"Mexicans are great it's the evil white man CIA that's doing it all"

Purge yourself lefty.
>>
>>18016944
It's specifically the importation of crack and cocaine into black neighborhoods by the government. That's what the conspiracy theory is. Not all drugs but there's enough evidence we did this shit.
>>
Cartels are terrifying.

Back at the end of high school and beginning of uni I worked for a veterinarian. One time for a 6 month period all the vets in the area were targeted by a cartel. One person was killed eventually.

At my clinic we experienced repeated robberies that were expertly coordinated, and maximized terror.

I will never forget opening the back door to go to the kennel after the cops got there and seeing the veterinarian's own pet dog decapitated and it's head on the banister staring back at me. Or the cat entrails threaded through the kennel cage from every single cat (3 of them I think) patient there.

Her other dog was wounded, but managed to get 2 gloved fingers. I later had to help her put down her own dog, that is true emotional pain. Somehow they never caught anyone despite having his fucking fingers.

It was a fiasco with the pets' owners later. But it worked out, because suddenly cartels ceased all activity in the county.

They were after ketamine and opioids I believe.
>>
>>18017271
99.9 percent bullshit.

And this is coming from a Latino who got to observe all the shit on the streets up close and personal back then and had family and friends involved in the action. A few of them big time.
>>
>>18017478
Ever seen the movie kill the messenger. She how the CIA was busted. The cartel is government backed
>>
>>18017486
>movies are real
>>
>>18017486
You are so clueless it's not even funny.
>>
>>18017486
Those involved in that shit on all sides were small timers involved in minor league dealings.
>>
>>18017478
Again I'm talking about the crack epidemic in black neighborhoods in the 80s. At the same time several individuals back then and even in the 90s spilled the beans before they were silenced.

There isn't evidence of I know of it being done to Latino neighborhoods but >>18017486 is onto something. It's been confirmed that many cartel members were former Mexican military and Mexican government employees.
>>
>>18012340
There's a manga based off of this called Girl in Concrete.
>>
File: pottstown greist.jpg (401KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pottstown greist.jpg
401KB, 2048x2048px
>>18007991
Well it isn't the most gruesome picture but it's from my hometown.

> In May of 1978 Richard Greist, after a drug-fueled binge, suffered a psychic breakdown and stabbed his pregnant wife to death with a screwdriver. He then cut open her body and removed his unborn son, mutilating its body. He also stabbed one of his two daughters in the eye and attacked his grandmother with a butcher knife. He also dismembered the family cat.

He was arrested by local and state police, covered in the blood of his victims and charged with murder, but two years later was found not guilty by reason of insanity by a county judge, and was then committed to Norristown State Hospital.
>>
>>18013373
Is well known the CIA supplies weapons to the cartels . Have you ever heard of the "Operation Fast & Furious"?
>>
>>18013606
The war on drugs in a nutshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1Nfgltvdk
>>
>>18011522
Look at Penoche in Chile. An absolute CIA puppet. Despite the well known political murders. There are literally tens of thousand of missing infants. Get this the Catholic Church was complicit in these abductions.

So what does the CIA and Rome need with tens of thousands of babies and small children?

Human sacrifices to the dark god Moloch.

Seriously.

Still goes on today. Why do you think Honduras was overthrown by the Clintonistas?
>>
>>18021057
The assumption was that they could fuel one cartel to wipe out the rest. So the US had only one very strong cartel to deal with. Which is a really dumb idea.
>>
File: 1456428978440.jpg (24KB, 284x253px) Image search: [Google]
1456428978440.jpg
24KB, 284x253px
>>18016879
gah
>>
File: fug.png (124KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
124KB, 500x410px
>>18020142
>mfw its an eroguro manga and those who purchased it likely jacked it to a erotic, fantasied depiction of a real girl's agonized final days on this earth
>>
>>18021058
What was the message of this scene? Don't they realize Mexico is an absolute shithole.
>>
>>18010868
Underrated
>>
>>18017361
Man I hate hearing shit like that. Those animals dindu nothing
>>
File: MK shit.jpg (107KB, 858x719px) Image search: [Google]
MK shit.jpg
107KB, 858x719px
This isn't really /x/ material
>>
>>18010743
I too have listened to the LPotL episodes on him.
>>
>>18010743
The man who whipped a boy's buttcheeks so they would be nice and tender? That Albert Fish?

I don't want to think about that, ok?
>>
>>18010743
he was a real jerk
>>
>>18007991
not sure if this counts as news clippings but im from the area so I read about this

>http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2010/09/26/15-year-old-girl-stripped-dies-of-exposure/1691/
>>
>>18010768
>Regardless, its going to keep happening with wall or not.

Yeah, but it'll happen on your side of the wall, not ours

I can live with that
>>
norm macdonald
>>
>>18013373

Fuck off shill
>>
>>18025868
wat
>>
>>18028772
When fisting goes wrong.
>>
>>18014588
This is actually 1000% true about Rocklin. I'm glad someone put it into words for me.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.