[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having weird dreams when I'm taking anti-socialphobic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tfwcat.gif (2MB, 269x318px) Image search: [Google]
tfwcat.gif
2MB, 269x318px
I'm having weird dreams when I'm taking anti-socialphobic and anti-depression pills.
The dream for about two days ago, I was beating my mother to death with my bear hands. (If you're wondering, I had an abusive childhood from my mother)
Last dream, I was a toddler being beaten up by my little brother after asking where the batteri cover is for a remote for a one of those racing cars. I'm somwhat tipsy (drinking beer). but have anybody had strange 'nightmares' when taking pills? Or is it just bad memories being mixed up into a twisted nightmare?
(Sorry again, I'm a bit tipsy and dizzy, being tipsy and nighttime makes me somewhat happy but it takes a long time to type cause of the dizzyness.)
>>
>>18006993
OP here. fuck it's getting dizzzuy
>>
>>18006993
If you're on antidepressants a stouts drinking beer then your not on antideprepressants.
All around you sound like a fuck up to me, and a waste of effort by anybody to solve your glaring problems which you're now trying to explain away as something paranormal or deep.
Nope, your just a fuck up who needs to get his shot together.
Now get to it faggot
Sage for fuck you.
>>
>>18007007
I was tthought that if those nightmare by taking pills where /x/ related.
>>
>>18007007
>having a superiority while on 4chan

Get fucked you stupid faggot
>>
>>18006993
Yeah I used to take antidepressants when I was as teenager. I'm 27 now but when I used to take them back when I was 16-17 and when I took them after taking some cough syrup I had an episode a few days later when I was clean and sober. I was in the middle of the night and I woke up screaming about something in the corner of my living room. I was terrified. I screamed at it but I stayed awake. I felt somewhat high even though I had nothing at all that would make me feel this way except the antidepressants I'd took daily and the recent cough syrup high. I stayed awake in shock about it and had talked to my gf about it at the time. It never happened again as I immediately stopped compounding the drugs. I suspect you, OP, are compounding things you shouldn't be. You are going to get a bad high eventually.
>>
>>18007135
OP here.
So I should quit the pills before it gets worse?
>>
>>18007135
>compounding the drugs
mixing the drugs
>>
>>18007153
>>18007143
Stop taking anti depressants. What you probably need is a counselor, not pills. I was fortunate enough to have enough neurons to take me to a better path.
>>
Yea, have had super intense emotional/symbolic dreams while taking prozac. A lot more sex dreams too, those were kind of nice though.

Also affected the connection between my hand and my visualization and couldn't draw normally at all after taking it everyday for about 2 months. It was like my imagination had a ball and chain slowing it down, and my hand couldn't listen to my brain/what I wanted it to do so said fuck that and stopped taking them.
>>
>>18006993
>I'm having weird dreams

>>18001347
>>
>>18006993
Use everything to help you grow and become a better person. Don't feel insecure about using drugs to do those things as they're just another tool. The simple fact of the matter is that in order to grow and become better with dignity and integrity, you'll need to take responsibility for you, your life and the many ways in which you impact others. If anti-depressants help you learn responsibility, then by all means go for it. If you find that they inhibit your ability to grow, then you should probably get rid of them and look for something else to use.
>>
It sounds like the effects and downsides of having to take medication. Just look at intelligent things. Use that brain of yours. Sitting on sites like this and seeing social media catastrophe and fake people will make the medication make you feel like how you are now. Use your mind and have a bigger spectrum about intelligence alongside spirituality and you can easily slip away from negative dreams. Also do not try to take them to sleep because I bet you are misusing them and taking them incorrectly you fucker
>>
>>18006993
Did you have erection?
>>
Hi, I've been taking anti-depressants too for a couple of months and around the first weeks I had dreams like that too it's completely normal, I had a dream where I was fucking my own dad and I actually woke up realising I'd had a wet dream I was completely shocked for a good 3 days but as I've been taking them they get better and the nasty dreams subside.
Hope this gives a bit of clarity x
>>
File: fuzzy.jpg (50KB, 540x754px) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy.jpg
50KB, 540x754px
>>18007689
good advice in general
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.