[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gangstalking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 15

File: 525a1a477fce06.42696610_r.jpg (18KB, 559x399px) Image search: [Google]
525a1a477fce06.42696610_r.jpg
18KB, 559x399px
What is it exactly? Are there any well made videos documenting or analyzing the phenomenon?
>>
File: 1454735870159.jpg (86KB, 564x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454735870159.jpg
86KB, 564x1024px
>>18006983
It's not that out of the ordinary it happened to a friend of mind and then they tried to get her into a van when she was with her friend out in LA and it was probably going to end with them getting drugged and put into a prostitution ring. It's very real.
>>
If you think about it gangstalking has been around ever since the days man first "stepped out of the jungle"
>>
>>18006983
All white people should wear this
>>
>>18007008
Lol, is that so?

It's kind of nice not being lonely all the time
>>
>>18006988
Creepy but I'm more curious about its methodology.

How does it work? It seems like Gangstalking just drives people insane rather than actually do anything to them.
>>
>>18006988
you sound like you have a mental disability
>>
>>18007069
Well they're essentially tailing you to get an idea of who you are and how many people are with you on a daily basis. If you're alone most of the time you're probably considered an easy target. Most of the time it's to abduct the person.
>>18007071
u r just jealous of my mental disability and knowedge of the occult and skinwalkers stfu
>>
>>18006983
It's paranoid schizos who have delusions based on primal fear of there being a reality encompassing plot to harm them and everything in the world is a signal to this imaginary group of people stalking them

>>18006988
Different then actual gangstalking
>>
>>18007088
most likely. or just people who are completely drugged out of their mind.
>>
>>18006983
I have a friend that swears up, and down that she is being gangstalked.

She also does a lot of ketamine.
I'm not saying gangstalking doesn't exist, but it's incredibly rare.
Normal people don't get gangstalked.
>>
>>18007116
It's like a phenomenon for crazy people yet there is a feeling in my gut that it borders on paranormal.

Why is there no greater evidence of it existing?

At the very least it has creepypasta and ARG potential.
>>
Can one person gang stalk human?
>>
Look up the Stasi and their tactics in East Germany.
>>
>>18006983
>Are there any well made videos documenting or analyzing the phenomenon?
No.
Videos are either made by a complete schizophrenic that thinks that the whole world is out to get them or a complete psychopath who doesn't notice that it exists.
>>
>>18007159
That's what my bored searches through Youtube uncovered as well but I was hoping there might be a diamond in the rough.
>>
When I gang stalk people, I usually see a hot girl then go fap. I think that counts.
>>
>>18007151
Is one person considered a gang?
>>
where can I get this hoodie
>>
>>18007186
definitely not gang stalking
>>
I have been mu;tiply stalked and rape throughout my life, men in red coats and white suits follow me home from work every week, the day changes from dy to day, and they force me to felate them and ring them and put poole qs on my ass, the last attack happen today, there were many pool qs on my ass
>>
No one who claims to be gangstalked is actually important or relevant enough to justify such surveillance. That should tell you something.
>>
>>18007226
pics or it didn't happen
>>
my father makes me rim his asshole, I am 32
>>
>>18007239
Not true. One time I knew I was under surveillance so I was drilling holes in wedges of cheese and sawing all of my furniture into pieces with a circular saw, and you know what I found? Gang stalkers.
>>
>>18007251

I will be sure to take pictures the next time they put their poole qs on my ass hope im not to busy rimming some old man in a r ed suit, ass
>>
>>18007251
they MAKE me fuck them and rim them and, sometimes I am have to do the fucking, sometimes I am have to be fucked by them, how can I prove???
>>
>>18007261
what is so HARD to believe???
>>
>>18007159
There is a video on YouTube from a local news story about a woman who said she was being gangstalked. I saw the video on a thread about 2 to 4 months back but have failed to find it again on YouTube. It's was really good.
>>
>>18007272
Found it

https://youtu.be/3XETcurQKLU
>>
File: aJyaSao.png (539KB, 808x540px) Image search: [Google]
aJyaSao.png
539KB, 808x540px
>>18007277
cat eyes and croc eyes
glow red white and blue at night

why can we talk about gang stalking, possession, mk ultra
as being parts of government bullshit
but we cant talk about skinwalkers and hauntings

haunting stories back to 500BC... cryptids too...

why would the gov waste trillions of dollars to fuck with us, their own team, who are pawns.
>>
File: 8290539_orig.jpg (73KB, 785x524px) Image search: [Google]
8290539_orig.jpg
73KB, 785x524px
>>18007397
>>18007397
what you see in america is not the truth

most of the rest of the world the windows look like pic related

if your gangstalked: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18003892/#18004483
>>
Gang stalking is a odd term, it sounds like more of a methodology than a actual secret organization (which some people claim).

A man from Fresno claimed that he was being gang stalked by the police because he "uncovered a illegal money ticketing activity" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g....Makes it sound like it is a by the books operation for any governmental/corporate/ect organization....Others claim it's illuminate-esque ranging activity with 'perps' keeping certain people down when they step out of line....

I don't know to much about it but on the whole the inconsistency between people makes me think they don't necessarily have mental health issues but that they are reading to much about this shit....ever since the advent of Youtube (which is where they get most of their info from) it spreads like wildfire and takes hold of their insecurities.
>>
Gangstalking has been real since the internet was invented and probably before that.

But it's a lot easier to do online.
>>
>>18007277

It's true and it's demonic.

Be in good standing with God and their poisons don't work, the Joker henchmen kill the other Joker henchmen as opposed to enact the karma you are meant to feel.
>>
>>18007277
Poor people.
Their lives thrown into chaos by these man-babies.
>>
Why do people do this? Is this even real? Or is it just paranoia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq9gcpBgbu8

Guy seems really sketchy but if you look through her videos she seems really paranoid desu
>>
>>18007647
Maybe she shouldn't live an apartment in the city. I get paranoia but at some point you have got to recognize when your behavior hasn't helped any. Go be a hermit in the woods and see if that helps. No one is stopping you, and you'll get a lot more land where you can hopefully shoot trespassers. We're living in a BS world where morons say they're tracked and bothered everywhere they go, and in their hands is the most obvious tracking device, and they put their addresses in really common places, and their DMV info gives any stalker all the info they need.

Shhhheeeeiiiittt.
>>
>>18007647
Doxing is an old revenge hacker tactic used back in the 1990. Some people still want it to be a thing and desu if it still works it still works.
>>
>>18007677
U ain't wrong my man
>>
>>18007769

Yeah but like an organized, communal group effort? Why do this on such an obvious, low profile target like her?
>>
>>18007959
That glee. That fear of the camera and saying his full name. That 20 year old illegal scare tactic. That obvious confusion.
The guy is real James Bond. He thinks he got her good and in a way he did. They were made for eachother.
Chanses are he has been stalked himself and thinks that this is some kind of social rules of the internet that he picked up from his stalkers.
>>
>>18007130
the arg thing is a pretty neat idea! i've never seen that angle before
>>
>>18007277
is this a joke? isn't it obvious that the ex-boyfriend doctor is the stalker? he wrote a book that contains everything happening to her, she was drugged and a doctor is the best person to gain access to these drugs. he doesn't look guilty, the way he composes himself doesn't set him out to be a criminal, but I think it's seriously some psychopathic, schizophrenic problem. he shouldn't be getting the time of day on live tv, this guy should be suspect #1
>>
>>18008109
Yeah stories about people secretly living in people's houses is a lot more terrifying to me than Slenderman stories because the former exists in this obscure border between fantasy and reality.

Gangstalking has so much potential for an ARG or a Marble Hornets like story. But I know of no story that explores the idea.
>>
>>18007088
Gangstalking and these sorts of "espionage operations" are also surely meant to induce schizophrenia
>>
>>18007126
That is not to say kidnapping and gangstalking are all that far apart
>>
>>18007239
Not so, there are many famous people who talk about gangstalking and MK ULTRA as well, and also politicians, some very documented cases (around the world, too... Not just English-speaking countries
>>
>>18007576
This is sound advice. Some people say that it is spiritual in nature and it is connected to satanic groups and pedophilia, perhaps like those which are on the west coast of the U.S.A. (But not exclusively the west coast)
>>
>>18008689
>>18008691
>>18008698

Yet there is no serious documentation about the phenomenon.

The people who make videos about their experiences all seem well entrenched in mental illnesses and/or lack an educated mind.

There is seemingly no legitimacy to it all because there is no serious interest in recording it compared to say something like the Mandela Effect which is a more "impossible" phenomenon that is given serious consideration by many people.
>>
>>18007596
Indeed some of it is perpetrated for personal reasons as well, especially considering the amount of money involved, though not exclusively 'personal reasons'..... I imagine groups like the RAND Corporation or the government would want to pin their crimes on a patsy and develop a false persona of personal involvement in a person's stalking when really it is just part of their usual program
>>
>>18007677
Remaining mobile is also good advice along these lines imho

Unless you are able to build up an established reputation in a single community
>>
>>18006988
A friend of (mind) dam son
>>
>>18007959
Research and development

Also probably malicious spiritual things occurring
>>
>>18008714
>>18008714
There is serious documentation such as military intelligence doctrines and anyone reading about military intelligence in general or about Hollywood or the internet is probably bound to come across the subject of gangstalking
>>
I think that /x/ should be highly involved in the spiritual research behind gangstalking because it is real and they will probably come across some grand discoveries

Jesus lives
>>
>>18008748
groupstalking sounds like an interesting thing to do as long as it isn't malicious,
>>
>>18007155
It is also a very common phenomenon in communist countries because of the communal participation

In fact I've heard some people say that private groups (like those in the U.S.) started getting their hands on such doctrines and technology with more prevalence after the dissolution of the U.S.S.R.
>>
>>18007159
It is good that you use the term "psychopath" to describe some victims of gangstalking because I don't think it is smart or safe or nice to live your life by false accusations and ready to see the world burn
>>
>>18008751
I am in agreement, though there is always the contemporary contested issue of citizens' rights to privacy
>>
gangstalking is happening also in Finland,
http://www.hs.fi/sunnuntai/a1440127945366
, TL;DR in english: kgb/fsb from russia harrasses this guy by because he hosts some pro-Chechnya website
>>
talk to stormfront, they will tell you about gangstalking, they probably live that shite
>>
>>18007225
If there are quite a few hot grills then it could be considered gang stalking. Gang as in a number of people and stalk as in an actionable word to describe your main vein.
>>
>>18006983
Test
>>
>>18008761
I used it to describe some peoples insensitivity to gangstalking. Gangstalking is subtle and in fine print but if you ask a psycho if they can see the fine print in something they will think you are some kind of an idiot. Everything is in fine print for them. For them gangstalking is at its worst just another of many, many inconveniences.
>>
>>18008724
I thought it was some /x/ tier "soul-mate" type relation, but it's just a misspelling isn't it?
>>
Im a victim. I used to be a thief and a drug addict and i still havent gotten my shit together. Live with parents, 24, morbidly obese. They target me to keep me from rising up and spreading philosophies they dont think u deserve to know. I receive death threats, not only that but they threaten to torture me. at first it scared me but after 5 years its just annoying. The song unforgiven by metallica is probably about gangstalking. It makes you indifferent to a certain point dependingnon who you are. Its made my inner conscience weaken and made me think less about hurting people, whether i know the first thing bout them or not. Although i was a advocate of peace and pasifism for several years. Life is about balance but i dont think god gave me any.
>>
>>18009470
She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
:^)
>>
>>18006983
Yes, there are many videos about paranoid schizophrenics.
>>
I found this video of a woman showing footage of gang stalking happening at a Walgreens she went to. It's weird because the points shes making about the colors of their cars and their body language is really interesting. What really gets me about it is the fact the people taking part in this gang stalking seem to be very different from each other. Like in the video it shows young people, older people, a black guy, ect. It seems weird that all of these people who probably have no idea who each other actually are yet they got together to stalk one woman. Here's the video https://youtu.be/WK1FMwF9Gbc
She also mentions at night there was a guy doing donuts in an empty parking lot and she says that she thinks the death of her husband was caused by these people.
>>
>>18008714
Gang stalking is real:

The existence of gang stalking is a scientific fact which has been published in scientific journals.

In the former republic of East-Germany the initiation of gang stalking of a person or a group required the signature of the Minister of State Security. You can read this in Guideline 1/76 of the Ministry of State Security.

Paulette Cooper is a journalist who published a book about her being gang stalked by Scientology. This is the most notorious case of gang stalking of a person, known as Operation Freakout (1976).

The most notorious case of gang stalking of a group is the cordon sanitaire in Belgium (since 1989).

Luke Harding is a journalist who published a book about him being gang stalked by the Russian secret service.

The Baranov family got asylum in the UK and the USA because of the gang stalking that they experienced in Russia. www.BaranovFamily.org

http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com/
>>
File: 5g3o.png (484KB, 620x460px) Image search: [Google]
5g3o.png
484KB, 620x460px
>make a sarcastic post on a celebrity's facebook page a couple years back, think nothing of it
>a few days after that I began to notice the occasional strange reference or nod to something I would post on my own profile by this celebrity
>brush it off as me looking too deeply into things
>it begins to happen with more frequency and less subtlety
>tell myself that i'm making something out of nothing
>suddenly this begins to happen with other a-list celebrities that the initial celebrity has ties to
>no matter how obscure the content was, a few hours later, one of them would have referenced some aspect of it in some way
>an aesthetic, a meme, some of them inexplicably becoming inspired by some obscure dusty genre of music that i would dig up from the bowels of some forum days prior, a lot of this shit being old and forgotten, or too weird for the likes of a normie celebrity to be aware of on his own
>think i'm losing my mind, i attempt to actively manipulate this by finding the weirdest shit i can. start finding and reposting quotes and abstract symbol art from random nobody artists
>again, not even days later, references to it all over the fucking place
>tfw pretty sure my eccentric behavior on the internet has somehow made me the mascot/source of amusement for some weird sect of bored social elite
>tfw can't discuss this with anyone sane because they will immediately think i'm a nutjob, and i can't blame them
>no idea what the point of it is, if they're aware that i'm aware of them, if they're even trying to get my attention or if this is just some weird game they're playing amongst themselves.
>>
>>18010971
Entertainers don't just shit out ideas. We grow up loving these celebrity superhumans but the truth is that they are just normal people who get ideas from other people who got ideas from other people and so on.
You see what you want to see and your right brain hemisphere can't do numbers or logic well. Your right brain hemisphere can't consider that there are so many more non-reference things out there because it simply doesn't interest your right brain hemisphere. To make matters worse you are guilt-tripping because of what you wrote about this celebrity. Guilt is an extremly strong control mechanism and if the wrong kind of people pick up on that you feel guilt about it they can easily make you kind of nutty.
"They" are not as organized and sofisticated as you think. Rather than thinking of it as an evil meeting of suitdressed penthouse businessmen having a meeting about it you should think about it as a comedian who goes to the pub to pick up new jokes.
You can also train your left brain hemisphere. It doesn't have to be high level maths. Simple puzzles will often do. You will forever see the references but if you train your brain in logic you will start to see them as just references without a deeper meaning to them.
>>
>>18010971
>http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com/

m8 have you seen youtube? have you seen twitter or any other social media site? they do exactly the same everywhere else. steal people's shit they find interesting and definitely follow people's posts that they like.

it's not so much that there's a big conspiracy behind it, you said something sarcastic but that person didn't take it so personally? maybe there was truth in your comment and it helped them so they followed your posts after?

if anything you helped the soulless celebrities have some character and break away from the lifeless atmosphere of hollywood.
>>
>>18011131
Well I would say that perhaps it is not good to make a light matter of such things whilst the victims of such things still experience pain in real life

I would say that it would be more profitable for a society to cease from such things
>>
>>18011163
That is to say, cease from gangstalking and "no-touch-torture" and interfering in one' slide and economics.

That is to say, to cease from doing things which would cause pain to another citizen

There is no honor in gangstalking, only the wrecking thereof of any honor which a society may have
>>
>>18011166
one's life*
>>
>>18011166
Some examples of something which would cause pain to another citizen would be disrupting their employment, interfering in their love life, and using EMF and other high-tech weapons to harm their body covertly
>>
There's especially no honor in gangstalking when God made you to be at the top and have the money for such things in the first place (implying that there is existentially an inherent responsibility placed upon you to influence society in a positive way), and God made the person that you are gangstalking to be completely defenseless and barely staying alive and struggling their whole life away one day at a time anyway without even being gangstalked

I think it is something which really upsets God for Him to see it happening. It is like a grown woman purposely beating up on a toddler. The whole thing is completely crazy and shows the insanity of the upper classes, imo
>>
>>18006983
paranoia and schizophrenia
>>
File: targ1[3].gif (50KB, 750x409px) Image search: [Google]
targ1[3].gif
50KB, 750x409px
targ the target is a good series of comics if you want to really get into the mind of a person who think they're being gangstalked
https://sites.google.com/site/timirrors/targ

>>18007253
lol. this thread is cracking me up
>>
File: targ4[1].gif_attredirects=0.gif (102KB, 748x414px) Image search: [Google]
targ4[1].gif_attredirects=0.gif
102KB, 748x414px
>>18011195
i don't want to know what true events this is based on
>>
>>18006983
gang stalking is bullshit the government does when they cant actually do anything to some one legally and nobody has the balls to kill some one

its not new its just people just disregarded it in the past sense the phone calls pre caller id and pre smartphones would be enough to bug people into stopping what ever most of the time
>>
>>18011163
But without it we enter SJW anti-joke tier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6oYlHHdWNA
>>
>>18011211
It is also done for other reasons, public research not being the least I'd say
>>
>>18011217
I think that this mentality is a symptom of degeneracy (not putting value on the SJW)
>>
>>18006988
lol gang stalking is more like

OMFG THOSE PEOPLE LOOKED AT ME WHEN I WALKED PAST, MY NEIGHBOORS SPEND TIME ON THE STREET TALKING TO EACHOTHER, THEY MUST BE PLOTTING AGAINST ME,
>>
>>18011211

Researching gang stalking is my prime evidence to convert me into believing the Christian concepts of heaven and hell as most likely.

It reveals the targets sin level as they climbed for fame...

...these things don't just go away...

When people die they are given a lot of power over those that wronged them, exercising this power might not be recommended but it is obviously necessary to give the option... else it would be too rough of a terrain to be worth existing on.

To some this is obvious, the "test" nature of our world where we can barely make a living by default. It makes the answer of "fuck it!" and being disrespectful to other real people more relatable due to the difficulty of our lives.

It also makes ascension more meaningful.
>>
File: what.gif (44KB, 391x453px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
44KB, 391x453px
>>18011166

Are you, by any chance a robot?

You talk like one.
>>
>>18011166

Part and parcel due to the police...

Part and parcel due to the justice system.

Part and parcel due to the Justice League.
>>
>>18011166
>>18011383

Part and parcel due to Russell Brand.
>>
File: 1242206539691.jpg (35KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
1242206539691.jpg
35KB, 492x559px
Ples help, a am bein gang stalked upon!!
>>
>>18011358
I am not a robot? Do you mean by my text on 4chan?

Do you know me? Or have you ever heard me speak?
>>
>>18011388
I guess we cannot determine how Russel Brand would have anything to do with anything?
>>
>>18006983
Studies show 9 out of 10 people enjoy gangstalking.
>>
>>18011358
I know that some people on /x/ have the gift of prophesy or psychic gifts.... But where it comes from, I cannot say.
>>
Gangstalking is for yesmen. I hate the idea of it but know it to be true. These fuckers are self righteous greedy tortuous backstabbers. The ones at the top go to or own concentration camps where they experiment and torture people for fun just because they were conditioned to a certain lifestyle. I personally would rather blow the brains out of a random strangers head than to torture my worst enemy. People need to learn the line between pain and death because i bet half the yesmen at the bottom of the todom pole think they have it figured out. Death is scary because of pain and life is about forgetting pain. but thats just one perspective there is another that makes sense but this suits me so im spreading word
>>
Will they finally break him in season 2?
Will he become an emotionless robot, ending off the series by giving the title an ironic undertone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMfNB3fakB8
>>
>>18011349
I would be careful not to look at people alive in this world as gods who make judgments in the next world, even though the bible alludes to this type of thing... I think that the seat of judgment should be reserved for God alone in our thoughts and theology so that we don't make mistakes theologically speaking (unless the Bible says something which contradicts this)
>>
>>18011527
That makes sense to me
>>
>>18011631
Then there are stubborn assholes that misconstrue everything because they cant stand the feeling of being wrong when there really is no proven answer, but then again its easily confusable. Balance is key but i dont believe in a true center either you struggle to have a certain amount of rightousness or u struggle to have a certain amount of indifference or ur completely one way or the other. I myself am pretty indifferent and struggle to have a certain amount of righteousness
>>
The more righteous will tell u theyre good people and some are but by the traditional definition of good and evil theyve actually made more evil decisions than good ones.
>>
>>18011500

Once you gain eyes to see young Jedi!
>>
>>18011826

Yes, they are lost until their death... EYES TO SEE YOUNG PADAWAN!
>>
>>18006983
Just kill them.
>>
>>18011980
Could it be...satan?
>>
gangstalking is quite literally a psychosis.

people suffering from psychosis very often create conspiracies, "Some cult implanted a chip into me, you can see it under xray.", they say. "Well, the doctor who xrayd me is part of the cult.", they say afterwards. You cannot disprove gangstalking, wich puts the people that suffer the psychosis into a comfortable position.

Ofcourse, in some rare cases, groups actually to conspire to harm some individual, but when that happens the conspiracy unfolds eventually. History proves that people are very bad at keeping things secret for extended periods of time.
>>
>>18012591
No, compartmentalization shows that people are actually very good at keeping secrets. Most have no idea that they are part of a plot. They have no secrets, yet are part of the secret, and this is why some stuff takes almost a century to get out. You might call that "being bad" as keeping the secret, thousands of people working on a secret with nary a clue, but what does "being good" entail?

Common examples of stuff that is "in the know" now, are stealth planes which for decades was relegated to crazy conspiracy kooks. Manhattan project with thousands of people working on it. You might fall down a rabbit hole of this because of its secrecy. Greek fire recipe killing warships due to incendiary nature -on water-.

Even if you think all examples follow the trend of eventual uncovering of all secrets, instead of the badly kept and unthwarted secrets, you still must ask "What in the last century hasn't been uncovered yet?"
>>
this guys looking too much ino it or hes keeping a secret. Im a sane person being gangstalked by who u ask? Gangs and secret societies. Freemasons, peoples nation, folks nation, it doesnt matter. Ive been hearing stupid shit for years. If they really wanted to harm me that bad they wouldnt tell me shit like "we gonna burn this motha fucka alive" or "we gonna ride on this nigga" and then somehow decided not to after i decided to go for a walk when it happened to be 5 am" basically what im saying is if there telling u theyre gonna do something theyre only making it harder for thrmselves to get away with.

P.s. The deep web keeps these people close knit
>>
>>18012703
O, that are exercises in futility. Wherein the light shines through the realm of true, real things, so to beget imperfect silhouettes of mundane banality.

To make a point of the above; what does asking "What in the last century hasn't been uncovered yet" do for one's self, if one follows the idea that all secrets will eventually be uncovered over time? It doesn't matter what hasn't been uncovered yet; it's going to be uncovered eventually, and the gravity of each secret's impact will be diminished, or even non-existent, if the seeking of these secrets is not done by the contemporary individuals of the time, who will be mortified, upset, bemused, or (insert here) that such things lead to the world they know, then.

Made shorter: A cabal isn't going to be surprised if it existed 400 years ago. That won't be new information. However, if the cabal fell, and others took it's place, then it's certainly going to be news to them.

Being concerned with what you cannot possibly know, or even fully nuance today, is futile if you will be dead when the knowledge is made transparent and accessible. Call me the hypocrite, but I think you may be saying things for the sake of saying them... a perfect snapshot of the world we live in today, to which we owe the lives and actions of the countless dead, and dying, so to have ended up exactly where we are.
>>
>>18012703
Stealth planes were never secret, radar was the only reason england wasn't bombed into oblivion so any joe that can put 1 and 1 together can tell that avoiding radar would be the number one priority for future wars. Just because you have to look it up doesn't make it a secret.

Manhattan project aswell, they placed the laboratories in the middle of the desert and Stalin still knew the bomb is being build. Most talkative person being ironically the one that wanted to develop the bomb in the first place - Szilard himself. And let's not forget that literally every single atomic program failed to be secret, even the ones that actually wanted to be secret such as the iranian and the north korean one.

People are shit at keeping secrets, not only that but if your secret has any worth someone will be out there spying on your conspiracy. Practice proves that secret agencies are lucky if their shit keeps quiet for a decade in the digital age.
>>
Can someone please explain what gang stalking is
>>
Any messages for P?
>>
>>18014518
Just a prank bro.
Seriously though. Intimidation tactics. Victim get spooked and do stupid shit. People think victim is a stupid fuck. None trusts victim so victim trusts none.
Other people are told by the stalker what a bad person victim is (look at him and laugh).
Other people hates victim, feeding more paranoia and misery into victims life.
Stalker becomes hero that stops evil victim.

This was used a lot by Stasi back in the day. Turn the guy you are after into a monster before you go after them. Pray on peoples mistrust and judgementality.
>>
>>18014601
oh fuck

I think this is happening to me
>>
>>18014601
What is their end goal?
>>
>>18014699
The best thing you can do is to ignore it.
Gangstalking only became a thing because people wanted it to become a thing. The more involved you get in it the more messed up you get and the more power the stalker will feel that they have.
Find something that preoccupies you.
Bore the stalker to death. Don't do crazy shit.
See a professional if you feel frustrated or suicidal.
>>
>>18015054
To mess you up.
>>
>>18015067
Do you know anything more about this topic?
>>
gangstalking
either paranoia
or you've pissed off the wrong person

most likely paranoia
>>
99.9999% of people who think they are being gangs talked are just retarded schizos
>>
>>18015582
>pissed off the wrong person

What are they gonna do? Watch you take a shit? Listen to your boring phone calls? Laugh at your awful shower singing?

I'm sure it happens. But most of the time it's harmless spying.
>>
>>18006983
Where can I buy one of these shirts?? I want to get one as a gift for my wife's son.
>>
>>18007071
Everyone who assumes they're being gangstalked has a mental disability
>>
>>18007069
It never harms anyone because it's just the paranoid delusions of some schizo,
>>
File: catter in.jpg (48KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
catter in.jpg
48KB, 500x384px
gangstalking doesn't exist, if you believe it to exist you are delusional.

>mfw i've spent so much time trying to tell "TIs" they're insane and need therapy on youtube for years
>>
>>18015554
As I got mentally healthier they got more desperate.
Made sure that I knew that my phone had been hacked during my therapy sessions and leaked across the internet. Leaving "tokens" inside and outside my house.
When I visited my psychiatrist for the last time one of them stood outside the window to the psychiatrist. My doctor jokingly asked if he was looking for a way to get inside. The stalker then ran away and we both laughed.
You see, it's worst at first when you don't know if these people are going to hurt you but after a few years you get used to them and their shenanigans. The gang is not more powerful than they are inside your own head.
>>
>>18015804
Surprise surprise, a gangstalking victim who is also a nutjob.
>>
>>18015815
Not any longer.
Sorry if you had figured it all out.
>>
>>18015826
No, you still are.
>>
>>18015833
c
>>
>>18006983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og

Here is some documentation.
>>
>>18015846
>Someone else who is retarded who thinks they're being gangstalked
>>
>>18015848
You don't understand how big this really is...
>>
>>18015833
Yes I see you hold your insanity theory very dearly. It's partly true because being stalked and being subjected to abnormal behaviour drives people nuts. Problem is that stalkers won't just magically go away because you are crazy.
>>
>>18015855
Stalkers don't exist outside your fucked up retard brain.
>>
>>18015860
sure sure
>>
>>18015865
>I'm not crazy it's everyone one else trying to get me
>>
>>18015804
Thanks, that gives me hope. I'll try and have a similar attitude.
>>
File: product_thumbnail.php.jpg (65KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
product_thumbnail.php.jpg
65KB, 320x320px
I'm trying to find a copy of this book, either physical or PDF.

I can seem to find Closing the Gap by the same author. Does anyone know these books? Which one should I read?
>>
File: Helheim.jpg (180KB, 1149x598px) Image search: [Google]
Helheim.jpg
180KB, 1149x598px
>>18015846
>"Documentation"
>>
The other thing that all gang stalking victims share besides being mental is that they are all ugly as hell.
>>
>>18015869
Stay strong buddy.
>>
The only good video of documented gangstalking I found was on some shitty looking website dedicated to gangstalking and was made by a young woman. The video was pretty weird because it was happening in her suburban cozy looking neighborhood. I think it was from somewhere between 2005-2007
>>
>>18015877
Delete this.
>>
>>18015904
Go back to fuckin reddit ya fascist faggot.
>>
>>18015871
I just found the PDF

https://targetedindividualscanada.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/bridgingthegap.pdf
>>
>>18015804

On The Sopranos they called psychiatry a Jew racket. Do you know why?

Those quacks can just tell their faggot group everything about you, there could be entire chains of psychatrists all blabbing about their psychiatry as evidenced in the show briefly.

Keep your confessions to yourself.

An interesting side-note... Christian confessionals have never caused the same backlash.

There are many different worlds... some of them do not even remotely recognize the "norm" of western society...

...this reality is tainted by a false creator, we experience their bullshit to get over it not get roped in...

...tl;dr quacks are rats ;^}
>>
>>18015877
Girls are a big part of it. Im not the most aesthetically pleasing person, mostly cause im extremely overweigh but there was a time i wasnt. Theres a group woman who just hate me say im creepy lets call them "fun time, fuck and suck fiasco" anyway i stalked them and their boyfriends on my space for several years even suspected a particular woman catherine before a coworker hinted that she was malicioua towards me. She pretty much pimps out her friends to my brothers and friends and they call her a madam or some shit. It pisses me off. I need pussy too but i kinda stalked her friend so they just cut me off altogether. Im very intuitive, its a mystery to me how i know certain things
>>
>>18007647

This is like something out of a David Lynch movie.
>>
>>18016142
This man is clearly buddah. I fucking hate buddah
>>
>>18016205
Yeah lets kill him
>>
>>18016017
and I thought I used to be crazy...
>>
>>18016017
>Christian confessionals have never caused the same backlash.

Things that happened in the past never seem to be as concerning as things happening right now.
>>
>>18006983
gang stalking is a symptom of our "omg I'm a special fucking snowflake" trend in society. People think that a group of people actually spend the time and money to follow and harass them even though they are completely unremarkable. It is mental illness manifesting itself along cultural markers as it has in the past.
>>
>>18016420
"omg I'm a special fucking snowflake" shaming is a symptom of our entire fucking generation getting it's philosophical views and outlooks for fight club.
>>
Some people say the semen tastes better dry
>>
>>18016481
Do u like semen?
>>
File: now u said sum shit.jpg (32KB, 388x492px) Image search: [Google]
now u said sum shit.jpg
32KB, 388x492px
>>18015846

so this is what delusions of grandeur really look like. How far does this go? Is every single other person part of the stalking? Do 2 people who think they are being gangstalked ever see each other and confront each other?

>stop stalking me!
>YOU stop stalking ME
>no YOU are stalking ME

etc etc

fucking idiots
>>
This is pretty informative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMVXw_LFguQ
>>
w2c
>>
>>18016354

They still do not... the point is that Christian systems don't rat you out and Jews do.

"You don't know why you don't like them... you just don't like them!"
>>
File: 1469067250717-1-1.jpg (84KB, 304x383px) Image search: [Google]
1469067250717-1-1.jpg
84KB, 304x383px
>>18007989
>chanses
>>
>>18010971
Literally not gang stalking, you're just part of the meme machine.
>>
I think maybe that a good tactic for someone being gangstalked would be to do something which requires responsibility or something that requires dealing with explosives such as driving an oil tanker... This way the gangstalked will be less inclined to push you around or try to irritate you and keep you on edge
>>
File: 13906795.png (308KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
13906795.png
308KB, 960x960px
>>18010971
>>
>>18018281
Do NOT do this.
Do not start guessing what the stalker wants. Never, ever, ever.
>>
For what reason might you be stalked?

Is there an /x/-related reason?
>>
>>18018370
Everyone does bad shit. Stalkers can just take a pick.

supernatural: Unable to be explained by science or the laws of nature.
We currently do not know why or how people would feel like they are being stalked by a large group or why or how a large group would collectively come to the conclusion why it would be a good idea to stalk a person.
>>
>>18007406
People only bar their windows in shitty areas. Perhaps most of the world is shitty?

Sure seems like it.
>>
>>18018840
You are a retarded faggot m8
>>
When I was in a boarding school way back, me and my friends had weird things happening at us. Clothes disappearing from our locked closets, clothes returning, sometimes to wrong places, meds disappearing and reappearing (sometimes making some of us feel weird), lights and air conditioning doing odd things and pipes making weird noices. Sometimes there was something not quite right about the food or drinks we left to the fridge, and a couple of times a friend of mine's shampoo, skin lotion etc. turned very weird. Back then, I just thought we were sloppy, but my friend claimed that we were maliciously stalked.

Now, over a decade later I think I have discovere the truth. It wasn't gang stalking. It was a spesific member of staff stalking us. He propably had cameras in the air conditioning vents, he stole our lingerie for kicks, tried to drug us and come molest us at night (may bery well have succeeded too) and... He propably ejaculated to my friends' shampoo and lotion containers. I know the person I suspect was later fired because he "behaved inappropriately" around students.

This still gives me the creeps.
>>
so let me get this straight
the basic concept of gangstalking is where a group or collective of people actively stalk a single person?
I'm not going to go into motives or assume anything beyond that but that's the basic principle, right?
but then, why do some posts here seem to indicate more than that?
>>18015854
for example
"You don't understand how big this really is..."
as if this isn't just individual groups acting seperately to gang-stalk whomever their victims are.
so wtf, /x/?!
>>
>>18006988
That picture made my eyes orgasm, god damn.
>>
>>18007647
This dude's a fucked up weirdo. He found this paranoid woman, and now he's messing with her.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.