[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mysterious domes of Siberia's valley of death.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

File: 66c282adfdc8[1].jpg (20KB, 345x281px) Image search: [Google]
66c282adfdc8[1].jpg
20KB, 345x281px
I cant believe im posting on /x/

but does anyone know wtf these things are?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread544351/pg1
>>
>>18006956

Ah thanks for posting anon I remembered reading many years ago when I was a young teenager about these in some book.
>>
>>18006956
>can't believe I'm posting on /x/

Fuck off to where you came from then.
>>
>>18006961
did i trigger you?
>>
>>18006977
>post from another shilled forum

0/10 moron, kill yourself.
>>
>>18006979

butt fucking devastated

lmfao
>>
>>18006982
Kek nice thread op, your seething teenage anger isn't showing at all.
;^)
>>/v/ faggot
>>
>>18006961
>>18006979

Calm down austismo maximo

OP, never seen those. Good read. Some fucking weird shit, too bad is all on some frozen russian wasteland and hard go reach otherwise we could get some good pics.

Bet the russian gov wont let anyone near it tho
>>
>>18006991

Anger? Youre the one losing his shit over nothing. Im quite calm
>>
>>18006991

Faggot
>>
>>18006994
>>18006997
>>18007003
:^)
>butt-devastated
>>
>>18007020

Do me fav and keep bumping my thread. Gotta run some errands.

Maybe you can argue with yourself or something.

Toodleoo
>>
>>18006991
Fag
>>
>>18007020
>>18006991

take your faggot smileys and go back to >>reddit
>>
The fuck? Just random metal domes? Why isnt this reported on more?
>>
>>18006994
Apparently these things make people sick when they get near. I don't know if they ever proved radiation or not, but it's a theory.
>>
>>18007216

Apparently the official story is ppl get sick because there was a bunch of nuke testing in the area by the russian gov
>>
These domes have always been one of my favorite unknown things. Many people like to claim they're crashed alien crafts, but occam's razor applies here. Them being secret nuclear black sites, or even some still unknown nuclear technology, of the Russian government is far more likely than them being alien in origin.
>>
>>18006956
>I cant believe im posting on /x/
ur thread is gay and you're a fag
>>
>>18007911
yet here you are bumping his gay thread

so what does that make you, a super faggot?
>>
so far there is nothing to give this conspiracy credit. It's on tier with bigfoot and montauk.

If they are common enough to be mentioned in lore, they probably are found easily enough.

probably just gigantic pieces of meteoric metal, which would be a scientific discovery in itself.
>>
>>18008434
Given the remoteness of the location they are in, this is the exact opposite of "finding easy" ;)
>>
>>18006956

Let me expand on that.

http://www.info-quest.org/documents/SiberianUfoBase.html

http://www.geobotanica.ru/FLORA/s25.html

http://www.realufos.net/2011/10/close-look-at-valley-of-death-yakutian.html

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Sibirian-death-valley-Proof-of-Alien-technology

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_tunguska09a.htm
>>
File: bateman16.jpg (95KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
bateman16.jpg
95KB, 609x676px
>>18007666
>666
>>
>>18007982
Easy, lad.
>>
>>18006956
I remember watching some Russian documentary about them, apparently people feel sick and nauseous when near them, also one or both of those disks sank into the swamp or something as far as I remember.
>>
>>18006961
>>18006977
lol. O yes you did. ha ha
>>
>>18006982
ha ha ha
you guys are funny
>>
>>18006956
OK angry faggots,but what about Siberian domes ?
I just started reading this article in OP's thread
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread544351/pg1

this is very interesting
any more pictures of it?
>>
File: Frozen Siberian Taiga.jpg (67KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen Siberian Taiga.jpg
67KB, 1024x675px
>>18011849
tha article was very interesting,here ia a pic from it.
Also I noticed that there is a post with more links, going to check them up. >>18008990
Thanks

too bad there is no y-tube videos of it
>>
File: Siberian domes ?.jpg (46KB, 812x768px) Image search: [Google]
Siberian domes ?.jpg
46KB, 812x768px
>>18011877BTW,
reading comments under that article gives a bit more info as well
>>
>>18007666
nice post....Satan.
>>
File: Siberian Taiga-metal dome.jpg (26KB, 800x456px) Image search: [Google]
Siberian Taiga-metal dome.jpg
26KB, 800x456px
for those of you laZy fucks, here is the article.
this is too good of a story to let this thread be quiet.
Thanks OP for posting this

quote:
A large area of mostly unexplored sub-arctic wasteland and coniferous forest called the Siberian taiga lies just south of the arctic tundra.

Yakutia is an area of one hundred square kilometers which is very sparsely populated wilderness.
One particular area is said to contain strange dome shaped objects or iron houses half buried in the permafrost.
Local legends associate the domes with the ancient demons of the taiga and the local inhabitants tell tales of the odd effects they have on wildlife and people.
An unknown illness which kills those who stay too long caused the local tribes to call the place 'Uliuiu Cherkechekh' The valley of death.

The dome-shaped objects are said to be made of a copper-like metal, only it can't be scatched or damaged, has razor-sharp edges and is unlike any known material.
"The thing is that even a sharpened cold chisel will not mark the ‘cauldrons’ (we tried more than once). The metal doesn’t break off and can’t be hammered. On copper a hammer would definitely have left noticeable dents. But this ‘copper’ is covered over with a layer of some unknown material resembling emery. Yet it’s not an oxidation layer and not scale — it can’t be chipped or scratched either." Mikhail Koretsky

The domes are scattered throughout a large area and there are said to be many of them. Some are standing on columns while others appear to have sunken into the ground leaving only the dome on top visable.
Most have a small man-hole like cover or opening on the very top. Inside them the temperature is warm despite the bitter cold outside and there are even reports
of people seeing the bodies of 'black one-eyed beings'.

...cont
>>
This along with nearby patches of odd vegitation and the illness with which thier visitors become afflicted,
make the stories of the domes very intriguing and certainly worthy of further investigation.

Some people claim that the domes tie in to the Tunguska incident and other reports of fireballs both falling from the sky
and coming up from underground.
A nearby series of gorges known as 'the laughing chasms' are said to also be linked with the fireballs and a local legend
which tells of fiery giant who dwells inside.

The 1950s saw the soviet military use the area for atomic testing due to it's remoteness and very sparse population.
One test proved suprising because for unknown reasons, the ten megaton bomb produced a twenty to thirty megaton explosion.

Many hypotheses for the origin of the domes exist from crashed alien spacecraft or ancient power stations to a weapon built by extraterrestrials
early in the history of mankind.
Whatever their true nature it seems there is, at the very least,
an incentive for archeological investigation into the objects and area in general.

...the end.
>>
>>18011910
LOL
>>
>>18011849
>>18011877
>>18011895
>>18011933
>>18011937
OK laZy fucks :), I found a y-tube video on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbtYEkTj3hs
>>
>>18011954
there is few more videos on y-tube on this topic but not too many.
here is one I just started to listen too [it is a full length 1:11:24 hr interview on some kind of Paranormal Podcast,never heard of them]

this one is audio only with few still pictures.
Sounds interesting so far.

Effed Up Stories Episode 7: "Siberia's Valley Of Death"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1gYK0ZuAQY
>>
>>18006956

They are the reason i want to visit Siberia.
>>
File: watr.jpg (20KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
watr.jpg
20KB, 533x800px
>>18006956
kermit the frog lives there.
>>
File: image_5035[1].jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_5035[1].jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>18012117

Enjoy your radiation,

the russians tested an unknown amount of nukes out there, no doubt why ppl feel sick after going to see these things
>>
>>18012166
Is radiation coming to North America? I have a feeling it may soon, even the whole continent
>>
>>18012176

What? I was referring to nuclear testing from the USSR

As for radiation coming to us? It wont be from russian nuke testing, it was be from fukushima and it is already here my friend, they just dont talk about it .
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (19KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
19KB, 251x242px
>>18006956
>new thread
>abovetopsecret

>>
File: 14601554228889.png (60KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
14601554228889.png
60KB, 250x239px
>>18012357

>pepe3.jpg
>>
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_tunguska09.htm#top

Relevant, great stories here.
>>
>>18012535

wtf why arent people trying to figure out what these things are???

"In Suntar [a Yakut settlement] I was told that in the upper reaches of the Viliuy there is a stream called Algy timirbit (which translates as "the large cauldron sank") flowing into the Viliuy. Close to its bank in the forest there is a gigantic cauldron made of copper. Its size is unknown as only the rim is visible above the ground, but several trees grow within it…"
>>
>>18006956
Why are there only drawings and not a single real pic?
>>
>>18013142
there is a video here
>>18011954
>>
>"We didn’t come across shafts going down into the ground with chambers. But I did note that the vegetation around the ’cauldrons’ is anomalous - totally different from what’s growing around. It’s more opulent: large-leaved burdock; very long withes; strange grass, one and a half or two times the height of a man. In one of the ’cauldrons’, the whole group of us (six people) spent the night. We didn’t sense anything bad, and we calmly left without any sort of unpleasant occurrences. Nobody fell seriously ill afterwards. Except that three months later, one of my friends lost all his hair. And on the left side of my head (the side I slept on), three small sore spots the size of match-heads appeared. I’ve tried to get rid of them all my life, but they’re still with me today.

oh SHIT
>>
>>18013206

its just a video of some old faggots in sleeping bags wandering around some brush and then it cuts to some animated representations of the domes.

no fucking domes in the video
>>
>>18006956
Body of 'dead alien' is found in frozen wastes of Siberia after claims of UFO hurtling to Earth... but is it an elaborate hoax?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378400/Body-dead-alien-Siberia-claims-UFO-hurtling-earth.html
>>
>>18006956
Probably old Soviet stuff, when the USSR fell a lot of their experiments and tech was lost because the scientists and soldiers just abandoned the facilities. Back in 2002 some Georgians found some experimental nuclear batteries the size of a can of beans in the woods. They were melting the snow around them so the Georgians decided they would be good sources of heat for their homes. Anyways they all got radiation burns and nobody knew what the fuck was going on until someone called the U.N.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/01/world/in-georgian-region-race-to-recover-nuclear-fuel.html

The domes are probably underground waste dumps or a secret facility or something.
>>
I'm a believer of all sorts of curious phenomenon... But more than that, I'm a man of common sense. If there is something in old Soviet territory that's "cool and weird and possibly alien" and is said to emit radiation DON'T FUCKING GO EXPLORING IT like idiots!
I tell you, they tested anything and everything back then.
If you find a "cool" place like this, don't go without proper protective clothing and geiger counters.
If you find "interesting" artifacts, especially heavy metal balls, sealed containers, glass or metal containers for liquids or powders etc. Do not fucking touch! Do not open, do not handle, do not poke with anything.
If you ever get sick exploring, get out as fast as you can and get proper medical examination fast.

I know, friends, how amazing it would be to discover UFO secrets and all sorts of cool things... But in places like Siberia, all kinds of things that are not cool, are not ufo origin and should not be discovered have been left behind after the Soviet Union collapsed. There may lie radioactive dumpsites, nuclear weapons and radioactive medical devices, bioweapons, samples of contagious diseases, laboratories of all kinds and god knows what... Just left to decay because nobody cared. Those are not a good find. They are not something cool you want to find on your adventures. Urbex is cool, /x/ stuff is cool, but getting a smallpox or irradiating your guts to bloody goo is not cool.
>>
>>18007666
I believe they were discovered well before the nuclear era, though.
>>
>>18014370
yes you are correct anon
>>
>>18012166

... i was more on planning to invest in lead lined underwear lol.
But i get your point. I have some training in moving in hazardous environment, unlike the well meaning but not very careful guys that went there.
>>
>>18013800
That shit wasnt experimentsl but historical. Some idiots tried to scrap a thermopile and got wasted.
Conclusion- do not try to meddle with shit you have no clue about.
>>
I don't know if this is related but does anyone have any links or screencaps of a ruskie gov official making a statement that was something along the lines of, "if you knew what we're fighting, keeping it from coming above ground you'd be scared".
Maybe the black cyclops things
>>
>>18015520
Never heard of that. Expand ?
>>
>>18006956

Is that guy riding an elk?
>>
>>18015520

wut
>>
>>18007073
>>18006991
>>18006994
looool I would fucking destroy you kids in CoD just sayin
>>
>>18015666
>>18015729
I can't remember much which is why I want to see it again.
Basically a Russian government official made a public statement about how they were fighting against something and keeping it at bay in doing so. That if the public knew what it was they'd be shocked and terrified. It was also implied that whatever they were fighting was underground and wanting to come up.
>>
File: riding reindeer.jpg (65KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
riding reindeer.jpg
65KB, 780x438px
>>18015708
yup, that's what they do in Siberia they ride reindeers
>>
File: Alien Invasion - Russia.jpg (70KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Invasion - Russia.jpg
70KB, 800x450px
>>18015818
I google: "Russian government fighting UFO" and got this result.
"Russia Orders Obama: TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIENS, Or We Will"
By conspiracyclub - Feb 11, 2015

"A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top right] agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states
that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens,
and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own."

"Equally critical to note is that Medvedev, after completing a 7 December 2012 on-camera interview with reporters in Moscow, continued to respond to reporters
and made some off-air comments without realizing that his microphone was still on.
He was then asked by one reporter if “the president is handed secret files on aliens when he receives the briefcase needed to activate Russia’s nuclear arsenal,”

Medvedev responded:
“Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder.
This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet…
Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country…
More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black…
I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

...more of that article is here:
http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/02/11/russia-aliens-invasion-obama/

here is that movie
"Men In Black Russian Documentary With English Subtitles"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po
>>
>>18015818
>>18015866
what I found is not what you are talking about but never the less is very interesting
>>
>>18015870
It definitely is
Crazy shit and a good find
>>
>>18015818
the underground aliens think they control humans or something. they're probably the ones that turned north africa from a rainforest to a desert, and siberias freezing tundra must have something to do with our access to repel them. considering the powers that be freak out about global warming, i wonder if the underground reptilians need a warmer surface. we all know there was a war about 30k years ago, which is when the ice age started. maybe we caused the ice age to keep the two species seperate. there's pyramids in antarctica and no one wants to unfreeze anything

i like the ice cold. but i'm white ^_~
>>
>>18006991
faggot
>>
Worth reading

http://earthsbanner.com/tunguska/ValleyOfDeath1.pdf
>>
>>18015893
or humans are essentially cattle, our energy harvested for food or bodies harvested after we're buried. jupiter ascending stuff, but the owners of the human ranch live underground and operate the anti-asteroid steel copper dome stuff in syberia, shooting away aliens who want to liberate the humans or kill the underground ranchers.

wonder how often the underground human ranchers wipe out human civilization? probably after we develop enough tech to liberate ourselves.

we captives nao
>>
>>18007174
It's probably rock and not metal. I wish I could find some studies on these, because they seem real, and you would think some commie university would try to study them right?
>>
If we take 1380 as our starting date and go back into the past, we can trace such moments. In 830, for example, the culture of the Mayans who inhabited the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico was destroyed. Many of their cities were reduced to ruins by an explosion of monstrous force.

1930, 2480

wew we're safe lads
>>
>>18015960
You read that >>18015900?
>>
>>18015971
not your pdf hahah >>18012535
>>
ancient aliens had an episdoe on this
>>
>>18007666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liSseCH6_p8
>>
>>18015866
it's funny, but in this Russian video "Man in black"
at 35:08 sec there is this Russian guy who looks like Mr.Spook from Star Trek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po
>>
Gonna read the pdf
>>
>>18016180

Warning: bitches voice is nails on a chalkboard
>>
>>18015866

...half an hour in i had a good laugh about the worst pickup line "want to fly to the moon with me ?"
Seriously, guys. Nothing to do with the Cauldrons so far, and making Ancient Aliens look serious in comparison.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.