[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third Eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
Did any of you see his own third eye? Just checking if I'll get another blast, or my Journey is over.
>>
>>18006326
High how were you
>>
You know what I have heard a lot about the "third eye" business, including somebody who told me that they 'accomplished' this at a very young age.

I can't say too much about it, but after God revealed His wonders to me and I became a Christian I came to believe it was something to be avoided or possibly something purely occultic, but I cannot say for sure.

I do not think that I would need to "open my third eye" because everything which I have received and need comes from God and I am happy with that.
>>
File: 1468287320185.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1468287320185.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>18006372
How can anyone of European descent think of Christianity as liberating? How can you see a religion that advocates genocide to all those pagan Europeans as somehow being more civilized than before?
>>
>>18006389

You only will get the real krisnha/Crist until you study both his West and east version.
>>
>>18006389
It is not about it being liberating (which it is), it is about the reality of the matter.... If this makes sense

I.e... I am a "Christian" because Jesus Christ was real and is God today and He was everything He said He was
>>
>>18006389
The message of "genocide" is not Christian in the least. That was the folly of men, if you study Christianity you will see this... Much of that is simple. It is the complex deception of the devil. There is really no more straightforward answer.
>>
>>18006401
>Krishna

Lol, I thought they were an actual con-man group?
>>
Thank u for ur answer.

I accomplished it by the age of 32; just curious now how young that kids were when they did it.

It is something that should be avoided, but apparently there is no way to decide to open it or not to open it.

If happens i guess, as fallen angel, you simply have to try to get out of the Dragon den; even thou it is fucking hard.

I was just curious to talk with somebody who experieced the same...
>>
>>18006414
The person who told me that is today an absolute genius and said he was born into a Scottish military family here in the U.S.A. where his Dad and mom taught him all about it at a really young age.... I think he said he was between 5 and 10
>>
I was speaking about "having seen" the third eye; and not about religions. It seems to me we are going off topic.
>>
>>18006425
what is this, you mean like looking in the mirror and then you have another eye open on your forehead?
>>
>>18006434
I mean you visualuze an eye that stare at you, when your eyes are closed.

I would like like a paranormal allucination. But you really see this eye looking at you.
>>
>>18006444
So is this 'opening' 'your' 'third eye' or is this something (like some spirit) 'opening an eye' at you?
>>
File: image.jpg (734KB, 884x1402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
734KB, 884x1402px
>>
>>18006372

how do you it's not a trick by the devil pretending to be god
>>
>>18006372
Look, if you had a vision, saw the face of Jesus or any of that, I'm sorry.
What's the difference between visualising a polished turd and visualising the face of Jesus? Or visualising a communion with God?
If you want to connect to the divine, ask yourself what your conception of God is. Did you have this conception before your encounter; perhaps you just didn't choose to believe in it? But then it appeared and you were convinced? What's the difference between visualising a polished turd and visualising the face of Jesus.
>>18006326
What's the difference between visualising an eye in your forehead, and visualising a polished turd?
The third eye is altogether misunderstood as belonging within the sphere of tangible phenomena. Thought may be real in and of itself, but make no mistake about their accuracy in depicting and representing the world beyond thought. That mistake will cost you your life.
>>
>>18007913

what's with you faggots and polished turds
>>
Back when I used to spend hours a day meditating focusing heavily on my chakras I felt my third eye spinning all the time. It was actually almost annoying feeling it on my forehead 24/7. Then I stopped meditating and working with energy and I can still feel and see it at night or when I'm meditating. Often I see lights moving around when I close my eyes, and the blue pearl. Once i got really high and was able to see with my eyes closed. I saw everything in black and red. Very faint shadows of my hands and furniture but I definetly saw it. Felt energy moving up my arms as I was manipulating it. Once gave my bf some who's a skeptic and he felt warmth and tingles. Good times.
>>
>>18007913
You know the third eye is not about growing a physical eye in your forehead righ ?
>>
>>18006326
No, but I recently opened my Third Nostril.
Smells are now very intense.
>>
>>18008719
Congrats, bro. I just opened my fourth butt-hole the Monday before yesterday. All of the gays keep trying to put their third penises in it, but they have second AIDs and I don't want that shit.

No way, nuh-uh!!!
>>
When im in my bed and focus on my third eye I get closed eye hallizinations that are so vivid as if I had a computer screen on the back of my eye lids. Its mostly human faces or people walking/doing something.

Then I fall into dreams where im completely awake, feel my body laying in my bed and my room mates talking besides me.

Those dreams consist mostly of me walking around public places or bars/parties and me trying to interact with the people I would meet there and I got the feeling they are dreamers too
It was hard at first, since walking around felt like I was drunk and some times people would attack me and my fists would move in slomo.
Also it was hard to interact since I had strong urges to troll or have sex there
I am gradually getting better though but its one of the strangest things I have experienced in my life.

Also have recurring lucid dreams where I meet the same entities/people in almost every dream
>>
>>18008455
Can be, but no man has achieved that in a very long time. Its more to do with the pineal gland
>>
>>18008311
I'll give you warmth and tingles
>>
>>18006372
oh this fucking mainstream religion people!! why do you fear the unknown so much? why you hate the adventure? your false happiness can't even come near to the extatic feeling of revealing yet another mystery from countless this universe contains. even fucking richard dawkins is more close to god than you are.
>>
>>18008827
>Can be, but no man has achieved that in a very long time.
Just how badly do you hate credibility?
>>
File: cosmic_man_550.jpg (90KB, 550x285px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_man_550.jpg
90KB, 550x285px
>>18007913
can we all dispell this belief that god doesnt know what he is doing?
srsly though, God is the collective unconscious of the universe. its is all of everything and none of it at one and the same time and can only be fully realised in death. That is god. however, one can definitely have seen or connected with this collective spirit. it may be very humbling indeed very frighting for your brightest virtues and darkness vices will be revealed and mirrored back to you and you will despair if you are weak or malicious. if you are virtuous you will nod your head be grateful that the supreme is alive and well in all things and wish it happiness. For in the end you are wishing yourself happiness. Thus when you return after death, you return to yourself, to be consoled and healed of all the battles you faced to learn the lesson you had to be taught. With this after millennia upon millennia the universe eventually learns all there is, of life and death, of hatred and love, and thus falls back asleep before its curiosity awakens again. and the big bang restarts it all again.
>>
File: l8CtjJg.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
l8CtjJg.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>18006422
>>18006444
>>18006877
>>18008255
>>18008311
>>18011222
>>
Trust me when I say this, it's not something to be feared. A lot of people are preaching that it's a gateway to some kind of satanic connection, but it's the polar opposite.

Think of it has your clear mind, or a clarity guide.
>>
>>18006418

>Being this dumb

Lurk moar and stop repeating shit that you read,
Go an do the actual practice and reread then the books.
I could discuss all day long
But until you do it by yourself you'll don't get it.
>>
>>18011222
Congratulations.

You are aware.
>>
>>18006422

It was fun to face and defeat the dragon,
We are gamers after all.
By surrendering to your foe you reach the ultimate victory
Thanks based neo/Crist for showing the way.
>>
>>18008827
It's not the pineal gland. The third eye is a symbol of consciousness. It being activated means you have untied the knots and thereby having seen through the illusion, and having attained the right view. The third eye is equivalent to the halo.
>>18011222
God is not a guy over and above somewhere. God is not a person who works with knowledge the way a human self does, i.e. in terms of memory.
And although I'm not saying there is no possibility of doing so, I don't think you know what you claim to know. Where did you get this knowledge? What is the ground for this? How do you know the purpose of the universe? Stop pretending. If you had any respect for love and light, you would not spread this contrived nonsense for that fleeting taste of grandiosity.
>>
>>18006389
you are so dumb
>>
>>18006372
>>18006389
two sides of a coin. Listen, the fact of the matter is, if you keep to yourself and follow the, essentially, instruction booklet that is the bible, as edgy as you want to be and deny god, you can not disagree that his word does indeed have power, if you live by the book, you will lead a healthier life, and thats that. Everyone in my family has attributed their down falls in life to sin. one way or another, the will of god works. Ive seen all the proof i needed, even after opening the third eye and crown chakaras, (look up neuro plasticity) i decided that if i was to live a content life, i would follow the will of a man who only spoke of peace, cause why the fuck not?
>>
>>18015588
double dubs has spoken (same poster, dont h8)
>>
>>18006389
everyone's genocidal when you give them the chance
>>
>>18011218
I don't know what you mean
>>18015469
Third eye is your minds eye, or your consciouses senese. It is how the universe is perceived outside of the illusion of our 5 senses. As such past cultures have used it as a symbol of consciousness. The penial gland is responsible for releasing hormones to quiten our bodily senses so that we may easier access conscious sense
>>
Yeah I've seen it, in a dream...couple of days ago but it wasn't mine but if is, then is kinda meh or awesome at same time

Dream was partially stupid and I can really avoid to describe a certain part but I don't care.

I find myself in the middle of a road running my bicycle, since a made the bicycle my mean of exploring my surroundings said dreams are the norm, so I didn't care much about it and just looked around to recognize the place.

See Monte Forato and recognize the road that leads to Cardoso, reach the town, something of course was amiss and literally that place wasn't Cardoso so out of spite I decide to climb up the mountain as I wanted to see the sea beneath it.Shore wasn't what was supposed to do and instead was someplace which I dreamed of in the past as I could recognize the houses built in a strange peninsula facing the shore.

Climb down as I was hungry, see a friend that lives in my hometown in a moped, wave at her and she looks at me with a face like "wtf are you doing in my fucking dream?", she drives away and I move beneath some trees to rest, check my surroundings and notice people and children minding at their own business, time passes and I move out as I wanted to pay a visit to someone, sadly he wasn't there so I stop in a coffee shop, TV were transmitting latest news

Some lowlifer got caught molesting his children and I don't fucking know why they showed, pics with the faces of those baby girls without censors.

Somehow the eyes of one got my attention and I got instantly teleported in an immense white field and there it was this strange purple eye in the middle,being a Touhou fag I should have recognized this as one of those Yukari eyes but it was not,swear I said this must be Yukari so basing this in form of lucid dreams Yukari should have come out of nowhere from a gap but nothing happened.

Said well this is cool,this one of those dreams on which I don't have any sort of powers so since I can't do anything let's follow suit ->
>>
>>18018896

->

and so I walked towards said eye

Eye had a strange iris,it was flower pattern like but it had some abstract mosaic all around,at first it was two dimensional then it become a three dimensional thing and I guess I stayed with it for like a couple of minutes,then it turned into some sort of painting and I've found myself in the room of a painter artist,which one I wonder as I could not recognize the paintings so I just went out,back to Cardoso,life was still going as nothing really happened,tried to move back to the coffee shop but it wasn't there anymore,asked people about it and they replied me that nothing was there since ever,tried to get back to paint artist's house but it wasn't there either.

Say well fuck let's go back,it's noon and I have to get back home and feed my cat,world turned all white once again,purple eye in the middle,then a fucking nothing.

Woke up and I could not remember anything of said dream,lost under a clue that turned to be a fire bombing aircraft

Thanks based brain
>>
>>18006326
I came upon several "revelations" in my lifetime.
I've come to believe that we are all one being controlled by the entropy energy of the universe fighting against it's own ultimate demise. We are here to grow and "prevent" the next big bang. Then we shall become what the singleminded once called a "God."
imho
>>
>>18015778
I will literally kill every genocidal maniac I meet.
>>
>>18018968
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.