[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi Esotericism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (53KB, 743x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 743x736px
Did members of this powerful movement actually contact extraterrestrial/dimensional entities or channel occult energies into their actions and teachings?

Please share info on the rich mystical side of this important historical period

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ufoaleman.htm

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIGRESS INTO RACIST RHETORIC OR IT WILL BE DELETED - KEEP ON TOPIC
>>
Nazis got those swiss vaults tight as a mofo
>>
>>18006225
If they did then such entities were useless as they couldn't destroy the forces of the almighty Coca Cola Corporation.

/thread
>>
>>18006252
Was this supposed to be funny or?
>>
JOIN THE SCHIZOFUCKTARD THREAD NOW
HITLER COMMANDS YOU
>>18006255
>>
Nazi leaders were attracted to Tibet by those of its secret doctrines which filtered through to the west. They believed, those members of the Thule group, the Luminous Lodge, and the various other occult organizations which helped shape the Third Reich, in an esoteric history of mankind. And it was in the archives of Tibetan monasteries that this history was preserved in its purest form.

Already, in the latter half of the previous century, intriguing hints about Tibetan secret teachings had been carried to the west by Helena Blavatsky, who claimed initiation at the hands of the Holy Lamas themselves. Blavatsky taught that her "Hidden Masters" and "Secret Chiefs" had their earthly residence in the Himalayan region. As soon as the Nazi movement had sufficient funds, it began to organize a number of expeditions to Tibet and these succeeded one another practically without interruption until 1943. One of the most tangible expressions of Nazi interest in Tibet was the party's adoption of its deepest and most mystical of symbols - the swastika.

The swastika is one of mankind's oldest symbols, and apart from the cross and the circle, probably the most widely distributed. It is shown on pottery fragments from Greece dating back to the eighth century BC. It was used in ancient Egypt, India and China. The Navaho indians of North America have a traditional swastika pattern. Arab-Islamic sorcerers used it. In more recent times, it was incorporated in the flags of certain baltic states
>>
>>18006564
The idea for the use of the swastika by the Nazis came from a dentist named Dr. Friedrich Krohn who was a member of the secret Germanen order. Krohn produced the design for the actual form in which the Nazis came to use the symbol, that is reversed, spinning in an anti-clockwise direction. As a solar symbol, the swastika is properly thought of as spinning, and the Buddhists have always believed the symbol attracted luck.

The Sanskrit word "svastika" means good fortune and well being. According to Cabbalistic lore and occult theory, chaotic force can be evoked by reversing the symbol.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 470x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 470x356px
>>
>>18006273
It might seem funny to the uninformed but that guy is speaking some serious truth.
>>
OP here, nobody is interested in this topic?

Nazis also explored the Antarctic and believed in an entrance to an inner earth civilization

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/49/49783_.pdf
>>
>>18006840
Can you explain I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>18006225
Bet you can't delete it bitch
>>
>>18007027
>reverse psychology

Learn 2 joo
>>
>>18007027
Why would I want to delete it? I started the thread in hopes of people discussing this more recent example of occult philosophies put into into
>>
>>18006576
The swastika was used in europe too,stop telling everybody the evil nazis stole it from buddhism or hinduism
>>
Also OP if you are interested in this topic i recommend you to read Esoteric hitlerism and The last avatara by Miguel Serrano.Although you can agree or disagree with his ideas i think you can find those books interesting,at first glance you will find it batshit crazy but try to see the esoteric meaning of the things explained
>>
File: 1456286755672.jpg (722KB, 1848x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1456286755672.jpg
722KB, 1848x1492px
Sharing is caring >>18006843
>>
>>18007131
I'm not tryin to push da ebil nazis, it really was derived from a flipped version created much earlier than European use

>>18007137
Second this, he is crazy but gathered much info on the subject
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.