[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close Encounters of the /x/ Kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ambassadors.jpg (23KB, 570x172px) Image search: [Google]
ambassadors.jpg
23KB, 570x172px
It is October 3rd, 2060, and you are anticipating a second term as the President of the United States.

Three ambassadors from an intergalactic civilization descend from the heavens to meet with you and your cabinet.

The physical and technological capabilities shown by these ambassadors imply that they are entities of unfathomable power.

Behind closed doors, the ambassadors state that they see the potential for Earth and its inhabitants to achieve ascension.

A deal is presented to you by these ambassadors that entails turning Earth into a protectorate planet.

The ambassadors stress that life on Earth will continue without any alien influence whatsoever if this deal is to be made.

The only stipulation of the deal is that all weapons of mass destruction on Earth must be decommissioned and destroyed.

In return, the ambassadors guarantee that Earth will be shielded from the "wolves among the stars."

Do you accept this deal and disarm the planet, or do you reject the ambassadors and their attempts at intergalactic cooperation?
>>
>>18006013
They would have to be more specific about the threat from the "wolves among the stars" to be taken seriously.
>>
It sounds pretty fishy that they are asking us to completely disarm our selves with the few weapons that could actually do significant damage to them.

And what do these aliens really get from this deal? It doesn't sound like they would benefit from this deal, it just sounds like it would drag them into a intergalactic war because Earth was invaded.

I'm thinking these Aliens are the "wolves", once they disarm us it'd be easy to invade.

Finally I'd go to the American people to see what they want. I'm the President, not a dictator after all.
>>
My reply:

I will only do so if these ambassadors promise technological weaponry that can be modified to not effect Earth life, but all other life AND is as destructive minus the 10000 years of radiation as the weapons I willbe disarming.

Anything less would require Earth be given the technology to advance to a place quickly where we can begin inhabiting other places in the cosmos so that we may continue on forever.

If these needs cannot be met I'd let the ambassadors know that without substantial definitive proof of their kind nature they will be regarded as an invading clandestine threat.
>>
No deal. Kill them
>>
Get off my lawn space niggers
>>
/\___/\
/ / ヽ ::: \
| (●), 、(●)、 |
| ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,, |
| ,;‐=‐ヽ .:::::|
\ `ニニ´ .:::/ NO THANK YOU
/`ー‐--‐‐―´´\
.n:n nn
nf||| | | |^!n
f|.| | ∩ ∩|..| |.|
|: :: ! } {! ::: :|
ヽ ,イ ヽ :イ
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.