[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in trouble for anything occult-related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 5Xo0kkQ0_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5Xo0kkQ0_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Have you ever been in trouble for anything occult-related?
>>
File: 1469024342115.png (850KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469024342115.png
850KB, 1920x1080px
No but my cousin once got in trouble for yelling jungle fever at school.
>>
>>18005994
That's some heavy shit
>>
When I was 14 my mom caught me trying to summon a succubus
>>
>>18005946
In 10th grade my friend and I were sent out of class for playing with a self-made Ouija board. I went to a Catholic school, btw.
>>
"threatened" some girl by saying I would sacrifice her to satan
>>
>>18005946
Summoned too many succubi, can't stop the cocksucking
>>
>>18005946
Got a police talkin-to for trespassing in a cemetery. Wasn't so much occult as a chance to get some girl riled up after we saw The Grudge. This was some time ago.
>>
Yeah my angel tells me what to say and to lie a lot to keep my life going smoothly but sometimes I don't do what he says and the lies come to.

Also get bad anxiety and bad episodes from the other voices/beings talking to me and gives me bad headaches, messing me up and making me lash out at people
>>
>>18005946
Define trouble. With the local authorities? With pesky leeches? Entities I couldn't get to do what I want them to? Crazy cultists?
>>
>>18005946
I went through an edgy death metal phase that pretty much made me an antisocial autist ever since.
>>
File: IMG_20160225_203119033.jpg (952KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160225_203119033.jpg
952KB, 1456x2592px
Next friday or saturday Im going to a house with paranormal cases, such as shadows entering a mirror, possesion and things related, we're going just for reseach, but this last two week I've been really depressed for personal reasons, Should I expect something? Is it safe for me? sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>18006406
The idea of fucking a crazy girl in the cemetary has got me all hot and bothered.
>>
>>18007434
Speaking of ghouling, I fell through the ground of a fresh grave once because the earth hadn't settled...
>>
>>18007422
the ghosts will make you jenkins fall off, it's not like you're going to use them tho
>>
>>18005946
I grew up in Georgetown, TX. My best friends and I bought a first edition DM, PM and Monster Manual from a garage sale circa '90. We fell in love with D&D and played the piss out of it in a little bamboo grove in a neighborhood called Quail Valley. We really loved playing Pen&Paper and because this was before the internet and before any of us had cars, we were the only people in our universe that played a game like this. The little bamboo patch was a very special place, and I still have it in my dreams (almost 40 now, I tried to tri-force earlier btw). Anyway, my friends that I played with were three bothers and their mother was an immigrant widow with poor spoken English. She occasionally would get 'preyed' upon by local charismatic churches and one of these little pentecostal churches got wind of our dungeons and dragons hobby and went full inquisition on us (this was in the time of Carmen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYegOwzLb3A ).

Maybe you won't call it getting in trouble, for ten year-olds it felt like trouble. They gave us Chick tracts, a VHS by John Hagee that was titled "Heavy Metal and the Occult" and treated on D&D, and they tried to take us to a lock-in mini retreat thing.

One of those guys is a teacher now at a high school in the DFW area and he just told me recently about how bizarre it feels that D&D is just a game now and he can talk about it with students freely. Just 20 years ago it would have obliterated your career and character.
>>
>>18010054
you nigger. I'm from Georgetown too.
>>
>>18010054
Quail Valley? As in "off Leander Road" Quail Valley?
>>
>>18007422
Sleep tight skelly
>>
>>18010070
Yeah that one. But when I was a kid the area between Leander and Maple was a big forest and a lonely railroad track. That connecting road didn't exist. It was only Quail Valley, East Side Elementary, and then San Jose. across the forest/creek. We used to camp in the area around Rain Tree, but it's all developed now.

>>18010066
That town is so /x/. Anybody that didn't grow up there wouldn't understand.
>>
>>18006205
edgy
>>
>>18005946
I once summoned an succubus allthough I wanted to summon an incubus. I am gay you know.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.