[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boleskine House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: boleskine house.jpg (173KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
boleskine house.jpg
173KB, 450x330px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House

>Aleister Crowley purchased Boleskine House from the Fraser family in 1899.
>Crowley became infamous for stories of conducting black magic and various other rituals while residing at the house

Boleskine House burned almost to ruins in December 23, 2015.

This was 111 years after Crowley's "receiving" of the Book of the Law (Liber Al Vel Legis)

Liber Al Vel Legis contains the following verse:
>34. But your holy place shall be untouched throughout the centuries: though with fire and sword it be burnt down & shattered, yet an invisible house there standeth, and shall stand until the fall of the Great Equinox; when Hrumachis shall arise and the double-wanded one assume my throne and place. Another prophet shall arise, and bring fresh fever from the skies; another woman shall awakethe lust & worship of the Snake; another soul of God and beast shall mingle in the globed priest; another sacrifice shall stain the tomb; another king shall reign; and blessing no longer be poured To the Hawk-headed mystical Lord!
- AL III,34

Book of the Law also prophecies the coming of the "Child" of the Prophet (Aleister Crowley)

111 years is highly symbolical because Crowley released Liber Aleph aka Liber 111 "The Book of Wisdom or Folly" and dedicated this book to:
>in the Form of an Epistle of 666 THE GREAT WILD BEAST to his Son 777 by THE MASTER THERION (Aleister Crowley)

This is interesting shit and not even Thelemites seem to have thought much about the implications and have kinda shrugged off the whole deal. Just month before the fire also a tomb of Ankh-Af-Na-Khonsu was discovered in November 2015 in Egypt, even though this was not the same priest who had owned Crowley's stela before, but bore rather just the same name.
>>
>>18005799
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

>Ankh-af-na-Khonsu
Oh neat. We do know he was a real person, since he had a funeral stele. That would kind of imply that.
>>
>>18005852
There have been multiple priests who were called Ankh-af-na-khonsu.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mummy-2700-year-old-egyptian-6910153

This is not the same Ankh-af-na-khonsu Crowley associated himself with. They are from different dynasties.
>>
>>18005799
Not really, I've seen a good deal of discussion as to how this functionally impacts Liber Reguli. I've also seen lots of renewed discussion about The Follower.

The Follower and the Child do not appear to be the same, so I'm not sure why Liber Aleph specifically would be a point of interest in all this.
>>18005852
I mean, the Stele had some sort of functional meaning.
>>
>>18005858
>The Follower and the Child do not appear to be the same, so I'm not sure why Liber Aleph specifically would be a point of interest in all this.

Just pointing out the Aleph = 111 symbolism.
666+111=777

Crowley did identify Frater Achad as "The Child" for some time I understand, but later kind of a dismissed it.

>I've also seen lots of renewed discussion about The Follower.

I have my doubts that somebody would actually pick-up Crowley's work.

"4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L"

I guess this solution shall be the ultimate proof anyone claiming for "sonship"
>>
>>18005864
>I guess this solution shall be the ultimate proof anyone claiming for "sonship"
I personally think it's a blind.
Lots of solutions have been posited. I like the one in "The Mystery of the Letters" in my mega.

None of them are particularly good.
>>
>>18005867
>Lots of solutions have been posited

I've read a dozen and none of them seem to imply
>Be ye well assured all that the solution, when it is found, will be unquestionable. It will be marked by the most sublime simplicity, and carry immediate conviction.

I am quite sure Crowley knew precisely what those numbers & words meant.

>It is the prophet, the 'forth-speaker' who is never to know this mystery. But that does not prevent it from lying within the comprehension of the Beast, kept secret by him in order to prove any one who should claim sonship
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.