[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird things in the wild?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cutesquirrel.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
cutesquirrel.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Have you guys ever experienced odd things like skinned animals in the wild?

Dump your stories.

Pic pretty much related, not mine.
>>
Someone keeps leaving piles of stones, and birdseed arranged in the shape of crucifixes in my area. It's a little bit strange.
>>
This doesn't count as something in the wild but it involves animals.
Used to live in Mexico as a kid and I remember one night staying up late with my cousins I was the last one to fall asleep and I was looking out into the streets because I decided to walk around my grandma's house at night. The streets were empty and you could barely hear the wind and at some point the sound of a train far away broke the silence. Next on the empty dark street followed by the sound of the train i saw a stampede of homeless dogs that lasted a few seconds as they filled the streets. When it was over I just went back to sleep like nothing happened. Also my grandmother told me a similar story when I mentioned it to her and she just warned me to not look out into the street when it's already dark.
>>
>>18005660
Do the dogs have a significance to the story? Or was it just a pack of dogs migrating at night when it's cooler and they're less likely to get hassled by people?

The southern US has a major stray dog and coydog problem. Big animals that live close to human society and are not at all friendly towards us due to losing their domestication.
>>
Told this story on here before, but i once found a gargantuan pile of coconuts under a tarp near some star chart/runes on a cliffside, probably the weirdest thing. No animals skinned like pic related but plenty of bone chimes and the sort.
>>
>>18005598
a school friend of mine once found a bloody rabbit skin tied to a stick with a smal pile of stones surrounding it in the midle of a field.

1 or 2 days later we both went there but the skin was gone (probably some fox got it), but the stones were still there with a little blood on it. Was kinda creepy.

I suppose there were some /sum/-edgy-lord satanists living in the area.
>>
When i was around 10 or 11, I was visiting some relatives who lived out in the boonies next to some heavy woods. Me and some other kids went out there and found a fucking mattress and some food wrappers close by.
>>
I know I've left some weird shit for people to find. My friends and I will go out to hunt coyotes and wild dogs. Lot of them around. Anyways, I usually trap small animals to make dinner when we're camping there. I carry a claw hammer with me for quick disposal. Got spooked by a coyote trying to eat my squirrel as I was retrieving it. Hammer already in hand. Close range skull devestation. Salvage what pelt I can because I like to tan hides because I'm a nerd. I left a mostly skinned coyote on the ground with skull jelly for a head. Squirrel guys and skin on the ground next to it. Took my noose trap because I save my cordage is possible. Some guy probably found it and thought it was a skinwalker or werewolf or satanist.
>>
In the fields by my town they found fifteen dead crows on poles, it was pretty weird
>>
>>18005632
>implying it isn't you
>>
When I was a kid, I found a horse that had drowned. It had no skin but was otherwise perfectly intact, so you could see every muscle, vein, organ and intestine perfectly. It was all vivid colors of blue and purple. Besides the colors and lack of blood, it looked like it could have been skinned moments earlier, with no appearance or smell of decay, and it was enormous.
>>
>>18008870
You're a fucking liar.
>>
>>18008881
nope, 100% true, no reason to make it up.
>>
>>18008908
Nah, it's complete bullshit. You're making it up for attention on an anonymous message board.
>>
>>18008927
I guess it's a crazier story than I thought, if it's that unbelievable. Don't know what else to say. If it wasn't true I would tell you. It happened though.
>>
File: tmp_30134-196-1066187534.png (47KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30134-196-1066187534.png
47KB, 300x100px
>>18008927
Chill the fuck out dude.
>>
>>18008768
It's not me. I just leave carved wooden faces lying around.
>>
>>18005598
Nigga someone skinned a rabbit in the woods. Literally nbd it was just some hunters.
>>
>>18005598
man... squirrels look tasty
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.